guest

Mountain Home, AR

#43 Apr 4, 2012
party wrote:
<quoted text> I'm having a party in my mouth all can come. That is if you have 7 inches or more. Oops, that eliminates all of you. A bike will not compensate your short comings.
I think the Weasels are by far more manly than any of the p#@@@ in the brotherhood. Just a bunch of old boys that want to be like the sons of anarchy lol sad sad sad wanna bes ones gotta have his oxygen to go any where just like that old dude on the tv show sons of anarchy and get this hes their leader omg need to get some real men in their and yeah fag yellow bike is for sure you described him right on should name them grumpy old men
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#44 Apr 4, 2012
WOW I dont know which is more of a joke...... this forum or the ozark brotherhood mc? Either way its a good laugh. But seriously?! How can this group of motercycle men ever be taken serious after this forum? HANG IT UP LADIES.... that one reader was right.... this has gone on far to long. you dudes need to change your names and regroup! With your rep you're just good for a town laugh! sorry but I calls em as I sees em....maybe youre losing numbers cause guys are? IDK embarassed?
MC Club

Hardy, AR

#45 Apr 5, 2012
guest wrote:
WOW I dont know which is more of a joke...... this forum or the ozark brotherhood mc? Either way its a good laugh. But seriously?! How can this group of motercycle men ever be taken serious after this forum? HANG IT UP LADIES.... that one reader was right.... this has gone on far to long. you dudes need to change your names and regroup! With your rep you're just good for a town laugh! sorry but I calls em as I sees em....maybe youre losing numbers cause guys are? IDK embarassed?
Come to one of our meetings and we'll talk to you about it.
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#46 Apr 5, 2012
MC Club wrote:
<quoted text>Come to one of our meetings and we'll talk to you about it.
Love to when and where are you ladies up for some real men to join
Jim

Ash Flat, AR

#47 Apr 8, 2012
I think it's real funny how you people are a bunch of tough guys behind the screen. you've been offered a face to face meeting... and yet your still typing? puss!
Rain

Evening Shade, AR

#48 Apr 8, 2012
I would really like a face to face meeting like the one I had yesterday at norfork dam. Dick said all others can't compair.You biker dudes got it going on. I love that mustache feel sliding over my co-k.
jusmyopinion

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#49 Apr 8, 2012
just about all the bikers ' most ' I've seen around here should be careful to keep from falling off their bikes .
brittle bones ya know !
From old age !

LOL !
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#50 Apr 14, 2012
Jim wrote:
I think it's real funny how you people are a bunch of tough guys behind the screen. you've been offered a face to face meeting... and yet your still typing? puss!
yeah face to face meeting..... but WHERE? Come to one of our meetings and we ll be glad to talk? Where and when? No one ever says where or when! Yeah come to the royal at the poker run but what about now? do ya have to wait till theres an audience? are ya scared to face me or anyone else without a large controlled crowd around? puss? yeah I got one! tits too.
Rain

Mountain Home, AR

#51 Apr 14, 2012
Were you people in calico rock today? This is my terretory. Keep out!!!
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#52 Apr 14, 2012
Man you ol boys need to keep your old ladies in line what an embarassment drunk _itch gloating shes the first lady of you club well on second thought bros maybe shes got bragging rights just how much has she got just a swinging?

territory? For real? Rain..... come on man.... you for real? territory? wanna be a bad ass > Nah just a good laugh. territory? really?
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#53 Apr 14, 2012
jusmyopinion wrote:
just about all the bikers ' most ' I've seen around here should be careful to keep from falling off their bikes .
brittle bones ya know !
From old age !
LOL !
brittle bones or drunks
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#54 Apr 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah face to face meeting..... but WHERE? Come to one of our meetings and we ll be glad to talk? Where and when? No one ever says where or when! Yeah come to the royal at the poker run but what about now? do ya have to wait till theres an audience? are ya scared to face me or anyone else without a large controlled crowd around? puss? yeah I got one! tits too.
still no word on where to have this face to face meeting!
Anyone surprised?
Rain

Mountain Home, AR

#55 Apr 18, 2012
guest wrote:
Man you ol boys need to keep your old ladies in line what an embarassment drunk _itch gloating shes the first lady of you club well on second thought bros maybe shes got bragging rights just how much has she got just a swinging?
territory? For real? Rain..... come on man.... you for real? territory? wanna be a bad ass > Nah just a good laugh. territory? really?
Relax dude I'm just yanking your chain! I don't even have a bike, not even a bycycle!
bull

United States

#56 Apr 18, 2012
Don't driink the hater Ade. Ride free brotherhood do your thing this just shows me that your on the ride path, and old freind of mine told me once( don't sweet it son every one can't like you ) best thing I ever herd . Can't please ever ass hole (citesen) in the world but you can damn sher make them jelous as hell. B.F.F.B.
army vet

United States

#57 May 24, 2012
NU Secretary OB MC wrote:
<quoted text>
In mountain home starts at royal 66 first bike out 11:30
I have no brothers since i got out. If i can hangaround with a vulcan cruiser let me know. Do anything to find brothers. Ride safe and hope to hear back.
JAMES

Mountain Home, AR

#58 May 25, 2012
Well I have a comment on guest and BUZZARD,for one I dont know BUZZARD personally but will share that first impressions mean alot.I recently met him work with his boys an let me tell you I never get on a computer an say shit so if you dont like the grammer or what have you stick it...as far as I am concerned what BUZZARD has said about being blue collar hard workin americans who put FAMILY FIRST is correct I LIKE THE DUDE...HORSE SHOE MAN I lived there in the park a little while an would love to know who you are...maybe post your real name then comments may matter till then grow up man an mind your own buisness.....aka CJ
psychomike

Mountain Home, AR

#59 May 25, 2012
All you haters really need to get a life.I was born and raised as a biker and i was a prospect for the ozark brotherhood but i nhad a drinking problem and they were setting me straight about it.the prez and vice prez are very good dudes and i would take a bullit 4 any member of this club.I cant wait to ride and become a member.And buzzard is one hell of a dude dont hate u need to meet the guys b4 u talk shit.
Big Red

Mountain Home, AR

#60 May 25, 2012
psychomike wrote:
All you haters really need to get a life.I was born and raised as a biker and i was a prospect for the ozark brotherhood but i nhad a drinking problem and they were setting me straight about it.the prez and vice prez are very good dudes and i would take a bullit 4 any member of this club.I cant wait to ride and become a member.And buzzard is one hell of a dude dont hate u need to meet the guys b4 u talk shit.
Ive been with the dudes...if you know what I mean.. all of them. Now that buzzard is single again we can get back together. And First Lady.... dont know if you re the first lady of the brotherhood or just your handle... yay! hes mine now. his o lady didnt want to share him so... he IS one hell of a dude! glad you work with his boys jc I hope to get to know them to. if you know what I mean. cant wait to meet you. love you honey
goodolegal

United States

#61 May 26, 2012
Settle down boyss.
psychomike

Mountain Home, AR

#62 May 26, 2012
you all know wut i mean they r the shit
8

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr soggy bottoms 10,015
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 3,842
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 954
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 398
AR Who do you support for Auditor in Arkansas in 2... (Oct '10) 2 hr guest 256
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 3 hr guest 240
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 3 hr guest 850
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Mountain Home News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Home
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••