Yellville, AR

#21 Dec 23, 2011
guest wrote:
Just wonderin what in the world has happened to Ashley, Brittany's come to her rescue sis? Lol.... To hot for her aye? Like no one else knows them n how that work! Just sayn'.. n did you noticed that I spelled her name right! Yeppie...
Make sure your not the Pot calling the kettle black! Who are you to judge??
tell me

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Dec 23, 2011
Once a theif... ALWAYS a theif. Get a job, get off welfare n stop stealing from the working people that worked to have nice things! just because you know her n she is so nice etc.... doesn't make her any less of a theif! Also birds of a feather stick together so that makes you both guilty of association.... sleep on that!
nice

United States

#23 Jan 29, 2012
Well I'm aware of the situation and at harps. Its highly ridiculous what she did.

Mountain Home, AR

#24 Jan 29, 2012
nice wrote:
Well I'm aware of the situation and at harps. Its highly ridiculous what she did.
What in the world did she do? I wouldn't put anything past her.. Don't tell me she stole the money to help get her fiance out of jail for his 1st DWI, wait or the 2nd DWI or she was stealing to pay for the big wedding?
too nice

Shreveport, LA

#25 Feb 7, 2012
nice wrote:
Well, what did she do?
Concerned

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Mar 1, 2012
Ihe dont believe anyone should be going around spreading rumors about people. Im not on here to bash anyone or talk bad about anyone. But I do want to set the record straight. From someone who DOES have at least most of the facts. No one except Brittany knows why she stole the money. But I do know it had absolutly NOTHING to do with Kyle. I also know that Kyle is a good person. Yes he did some bad things (not Alone) but he has a very good heart. His family has always supported HIM and they always will.
Concerned

Mountain Home, AR

#27 Mar 1, 2012
I would also like to say for the child support comment. She was getting child support from Kyle and his family. In fact I KNOW his family has bent over backwards for her. If he owes that much BACK support its because she took him for support from the day the child was born. Even though he was there and they were together for the first 2 years of the childs life. His family is still helping because yes he is in jail right now and unable to pay it himself. His family has always made sure the child has everything she needs.

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Mar 2, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats the honest to God's truth! so Ms. Ashley ought to tone it down. If she's lucky, she'll get to visit Brittany(sis) & Jodi Long Price
(cousin)together n the same cell. Maybe they can get a family discount thru the state a family cell block.. Brandons! lmfao
Well the Brandon's first round of court, Ms.Jodi Brandon Price, was sentenced to 48 months, SUSPENDED in the DOC!! Go figure, so now lets see how Brittany makes it!! Exciting!!

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Mar 2, 2012
Concerned wrote:
Ihe dont believe anyone should be going around spreading rumors about people. Im not on here to bash anyone or talk bad about anyone. But I do want to set the record straight. From someone who DOES have at least most of the facts. No one except Brittany knows why she stole the money. But I do know it had absolutly NOTHING to do with Kyle. I also know that Kyle is a good person. Yes he did some bad things (not Alone) but he has a very good heart. His family has always supported HIM and they always will.
I have to agree! Kyle is a good person. Also he wasn't alone in most of his actions! Brittany was in there too! Kyle took the rap for all of it, so Brittany could be there for his child! But Brittany always reaped the rewards! So what goes around, comes around!

Mountain Home, AR

#30 Mar 2, 2012
Concerned wrote:
I would also like to say for the child support comment. She was getting child support from Kyle and his family. In fact I KNOW his family has bent over backwards for her. If he owes that much BACK support its because she took him for support from the day the child was born. Even though he was there and they were together for the first 2 years of the childs life. His family is still helping because yes he is in jail right now and unable to pay it himself. His family has always made sure the child has everything she needs.
I also have to agree with you on this one too! Kyle and his family has always made sure that Brittany n Candace was taken good care of. I don't think that he owes back child support! His family has always made sure of it. Brittany, as the Brandon's always made Kyle to be a low life, deadbeat, lazy etc. human... which he wasn't. He did his best he could to provided Brittany with the things she wanted. Which was hard on a minimum wage job. It is true that they were together for their child's first 2 years of life. Kyle has a very supporting family, n will make sure Kyle's child is taking care of.. grand children are so special. They will be there for her till the day they die. Also, when Kyle gets out, he'll pick up the pieces where he left off n be a hell of alot better person than BRITTANY.

Mountain Home, AR

#31 Mar 5, 2012
I have first hand information that Brittany is not an angel, as she pretends to be! She has taken a large some of money from a loyal friend of mine with the promise of paying it back, and never fulfilled that agreement. How inconsiderate can a person be who knowingly takes money from a loyal friend and not only hurts that person, but her children as well. The funds loaned to her came from a burial death benefit.

Brooklyn, NY

#32 Mar 6, 2012
Brittany is nothing but a common thief!

Mountain Home, AR

#34 Mar 12, 2012
Guest wrote:
I have first hand information that Brittany is not an angel, as she pretends to be! She has taken a large some of money from a loyal friend of mine with the promise of paying it back, and never fulfilled that agreement. How inconsiderate can a person be who knowingly takes money from a loyal friend and not only hurts that person, but her children as well. The funds loaned to her came from a burial death benefit.
This doesn't surprise me at all!! If I was your friend, I'd be taking Brittany to small claims court!! It is so sad that she as well as other's, stoop this low!!
court in mountain home

Violet Hill, AR

#35 Jul 27, 2012
Brittany M. Brandon, 27, of Lake City, was the only one of the 12 defendants facing the plea deadline Thursday to change her plea. She pleaded guilty to theft, acknowledging that she’d stolen $5,000 from Harps Supermarket, where she’d worked as a cash office employee.

Brandon received five years’ probation, was fined $1,000 plus $670 in costs and fees and was ordered to pay $5,000 restitution
Just me

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#36 Aug 4, 2012
Hope Ford-Brown wrote:
OK first of all this is the most immature website EVER. Get a freaking life already. The only reason I even got on here was to let whoever the guest was from Mountain Home that told the story about Brittany and Holly Ford YOU ARE ALL WRONG. If you are going to tell a story, make sure you know it ok. It happened in Tupelo, MS and I was the only one arrested. Brittany was just their. Get your facts right next time. We have all made mistakes and I'm sure whoever you are you have as well. We learn from our mistakes.I have know Brittany for many years and she is a very sweet and kind hearted women. That is all I have to say :D
And kids dont forget, if your desperate there's always HOPE :

Conway, AR

#37 Oct 17, 2012
She getting what she deserves!!! You want to lie and ruin other people lives. NOW LOOK AT YOU!!

Ash Flat, AR

#38 Jan 4, 2014
So after 2 year on the run...It looks like Brittney is in jail and going to get what she deserves. Hopefully her daughter gets to go to a loving home where they will take good care of her and not do Drugs in front of her. And maybe she will grow up knowing right from wrong now. Since both parents are trouble makers, Both are Drug head and also thieves. I feel sorry for this little girl... Well Brittney maybe you will be sent far away for a long time. Because that's what you deserve. And i hope is has to pay back the money she stole from that store..

Euless, TX

#39 Jan 5, 2014
guest wrote:
So after 2 year on the run...It looks like Brittney is in jail and going to get what she deserves. Hopefully her daughter gets to go to a loving home where they will take good care of her and not do Drugs in front of her. And maybe she will grow up knowing right from wrong now. Since both parents are trouble makers, Both are Drug head and also thieves. I feel sorry for this little girl... Well Brittney maybe you will be sent far away for a long time. Because that's what you deserve. And i hope is has to pay back the money she stole from that store..
I agree! I heard she's pregnant and about due, feel so sorry for those kids who in their right mind brings a baby into a life like that!
Crazy people

Euless, TX

#40 Jan 5, 2014
Yes this would be the baby's dad (he is wanted too) you would think she would have learned by now to stay away from losers, druggies and thieves!!!!!!!!

Warrant Baxter County, AR
Parnell, Shawn Wayne
Date: 12/14/2012
Bond:$220.00
Charge(s):
CONTEMPT OF COURT MISD
Haha

Mountain Home, AR

#41 Jan 5, 2014
What's up with her hair? Is that a wig?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Glenn Cagle good guy or douche? 3 hr David Leatherbarrow 4
kelli hicks 3 hr John 27
Nikki mulder (Nov '13) 10 hr Yeah yeah 2
Dr Adam Newman 14 hr No Shat 2
Ozark Brotherhood MC (Aug '11) 15 hr Frayser 90
WTF !Haters Smack Talkin BS Tue Her sister 9
Chayse Anthony Brown Tue just moved here 2
Mountain Home Dating
Find my Match

Mountain Home People Search