Beauty

United States

#1 Jan 8, 2013
Hello Everyone,
I'm a 21 year old female looking for a in home nanny position. Monday through Friday in home nanny. I can care for up to five children at a time. I absolutely love children. I grew up with five younger siblings As well as numerous foster children my parents took in. Many of those children had different disibilitys. And as my father worked full time, I was always helping mom. Which I loved! And appreciate now because I'm wonderful with children. I am not from the area, I actually live in Jonesboro, however my boyfriend would be dropping me off on Monday and picking me up Friday. As I said before I love children and plan on becoming a teacher! Which is why I'd love te oppurtunity to nanny for you! I have many references! Please feel free to email me at [email protected]
Look forward to hearing from you and God bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buddy's 46 min Angry Bird 5
Nicole 3 hr Dee Dee 2
Hot men of MH 4 hr John Longrod 19
Cody Allen 4 hr John Longrod 33
Moving Arkansas 11 hr John Longrod 4
anytime fitness Wed John Longrod 10
David Taylor Wed John Longrod 8

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance