tryingtoforgive

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

There is not one of us without sin. I'll start with that. I am a criminal & have a sordid past so I'll put that out there up front. I have not ever hurt another person in committing the crimes I am guilty of. I have never been a liar or a thief. As a result of many lies told by many people within the Baxter County judicial system and a handful of paid informants, malitious & disgruntled "friends", my life will never be the same. My kids lives will be forever changed. I had been a felon for 20+ years & living a very successful life, had multiple successful businesses, a wonderful family & great friends..living the good life on Lake Norfork..when greed, shoddy police work, lies & devious criminals were paid or given leniency in their own criminal lives to come & destroy our lives. I am working very hard to forgive these people. I have no problem accepting responsibility for my actions if I am in the wrong. In this case, I am not guilty. My Bible study this morning prompted me to write & maybe I should have just journaled this but I kind of want everyone that was involved to know just how much they have done to completely ruin my life, my faith in human decency, my trust for authority, my love of life. Without putting my real name, anyone involved will know who I am. I accept that there will be negative & hateful remarks. If you were not there, you have no idea what my family endured for 2 years & after the charges for another 2 years..& will endure for the rest of our lives. Your comments are irrelevant. So...please pray for us & them...instead of taking the time to be mean.

John 8:44 (Jesus speaking to Pharisees)
Ye are of your father the devil & the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning & abode he not in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks, he speaks lies. For Satan is a liar and the father of all liars.
Mountain Home Poster

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Maybe you should read you own post again.... Not the Godpart but your part. This is an Oxy Moran/moron and makes no sense. Crime of any kind without lies or whatever even though you physically hurt no one is NOT ok and because you found God is mute point.

I wish you well, your obviously in pain. Good luck to you my friend....
tryingtoforgive

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 4, 2012

Mountain Home Poster wrote:
Maybe you should read you own post again.... Not the Godpart but your part. This is an Oxy Moran/moron and makes no sense. Crime of any kind without lies or whatever even though you physically hurt no one is NOT ok and because you found God is mute point.
I wish you well, your obviously in pain. Good luck to you my friend....
I wasn't very clear when I said I had been a felon for 20+ years. What I should have said was, I was convicted of felony charges for hot checks over 20 years ago & since that time I had completely changed my life. I had lived a very normal, successful, crime free life up to the point a few years ago when some very ruthless people carried out a plan to "get back at me" & my life will never be the same. My family will forever be dramatically changed & may never fully be able to mend enough to move forward without this being a daily topic of conversation while several people involved in this situation carry on & in some cases made considerable profit monetarily from this awful web of deceit. Yes, I am in pain. I still can not understand how friends, or strangers can find it so easy to do things like this & behave as if it was all in a day's work & there were no children to consider when telling these lies & following through with some of the harrassment. Anyway...I was a bad person once. I drank, did drugs, wrote bad checks, had kids out of wedlock but that's the extent of it. The past 20+ years I had built a wonderful & happy life.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 13 min xox 29,627
hillaree e bell (powell) 20 min hillaree 36
Julie L Brown 35 min bootlegger 9
NEED ADVICE- Family court/Lawyers 46 min Guest 5
find me Chris partee 55 min Where is Waldo 8
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr Ancient Do Do 9,866
Ferguson 9 hr guest 16
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••