Woman gets prison for drug fraud

Woman gets prison for drug fraud

There are 8 comments on the Baxter Bulletin story from May 27, 2011, titled Woman gets prison for drug fraud. In it, Baxter Bulletin reports that:

A 20-year-old Mountain Home woman is headed to prison after pleading guilty to prescription fraud, and a man who blew off his stepson's foot with a shotgun during a domestic dispute will be sentenced this summer after he pleaded guilty Thursday in Baxter County Circuit Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baxter Bulletin.

Stacy Raybon

Hogansville, GA

#1 May 28, 2011
The person whom was shot was not the step-son as you put it, He is the BIOLOGICAL son of the accused, I am the mother, he not only blew off his foot, he costed my son his leg, please correct your news facts..This man has been allowed to live in Upson Co. GA for 1 solid year with no restrictions, my son should not have to read false facts. please correct. thank you, the MOTHER.
Gerri Williams

Athens, GA

#2 May 28, 2011
this is so sad... I am totally lost for words...
Every knee shall bow,in heaven and on the earth and under the earth, and every tongue shall confess that JESUS CHRIST is LORD....
Beth Rogers

Hogansville, GA

#3 May 28, 2011
Get the facts striaght, ya'll got it all backwards on this matter. My brother was shot by our REAL father, not step father, and Diane is no mother nor step mother or she wouldn't have stayed with that sorry peice of shit who did this. Our bilogical father that is (sperm donner) whatever you wanna call him!!!! SO GET THE FACTS RIGHT AND RE-DO THIS, your putting false statments up about someone that this really happen to and you dont even know who his real mother is!!!!!Thanks, Beth Rogers (this man sister)!!
Marcie Akins

United States

#4 May 29, 2011
Please correct your statement in regards to Starlin Rogers his Mother has already endured enough pain with the fact that her 21 year old son has lost so much but yet continues to be an inspiration to everyone in our family. His father shouldnt be allowed to be walking around, in America we pride ourselves with justice and liberty for all but yet we see so much injustice all the time I pray that you correct your article as soon as possible.
1 of a kind

Mountain Home, AR

#5 May 30, 2011
yall must not be from here if your wanting some one to change what they already printed it wont matter cuz there can be no wrong in this county. even if it was a monumental mistake its covered up and forgot about till your name comes back up then everybody remembers all the heresay not the real truth
Stacy Raybon

Stone Mountain, GA

#6 May 30, 2011
No Im not from ther, they got 7 days to fix, Im the mother, I will take this to Nacny Grace, the president, I don't care, I want it fixed. The govenor has already been contacted, Im not playing, I have freedom of speech and the right to read correct information about my child, and e malicious father that shot him.
Stacy Raybon

Thomaston, GA

#7 Jun 6, 2011
Well the artical has not been corrected, time to call somebody, especially since being a local paper the truth can not be spoken.
John Doe

Chicago, IL

#8 Apr 24, 2013
What are you inbred?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
katrina farnam 4 hr The real Thump 4
Relocating to Mountain Home (Nov '09) Thu The real Thump 4
The Inauguration (Jan '09) Thu The real Thump 2
clubs in Mountain Home (Jun '09) Thu The real Thump 11
child molester (Dec '08) Thu The real Thump 8
News Mountain Home City Council to discuss placing i... (Aug '08) Thu The real Thump 2
Does anyone remember the early 1990's? Oct 19 The real Thump 2

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages