candy
#1 Sep 8, 2011
how does a person stop thinking about someone they love an want to be with but they cant be with that person ?
Bojangles

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 8, 2011
The best way to get over one person is to get under another one. Repeat as needed.
candy
#3 Sep 8, 2011
Bojangles wrote:
The best way to get over one person is to get under another one. Repeat as needed.
haha you should be a comedian
Amen

Brogue, PA

#5 Oct 21, 2011
Yeah , that's right bojangles . Show everybody how to be a ho

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2011
Have you told this person how you feel? I dont know your situation but maybe it will work out.
most unknown

West Plains, MO

#7 Sep 26, 2013
you cant. you either sit and wait or move on
Dreadz30

United States

#8 Sep 28, 2013
U dont ever stop thinking about the person i think about my ex all the time its been years for me and still not been able to move on bt knowing her and her daughter are happy eases the pain true love is hard to forget some ppl can fall in love several times others like us fall once and thats it and we are left with a hole that never gets filled bt dont ever sleep around to get over a lost love because ull find that u will feel worse than u do now good luck
Curious

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Sep 28, 2013
Why can't you be with them?
Nick

United States

#10 Sep 29, 2013
Believe me I just lost the girl that I thought I would be with that I could share my life with and she just walked out with no answer of why so I know how you feel. I found the best way to do is keep busy and do stuff that you like to do it helps a little but the feelings won't go away. I'm sorry to tell you but it hurts to think about it where everywhere you turn is a memory. Just keep active and good luck :'(
Dreadz30

United States

#12 Oct 6, 2013
Nick wrote:
Believe me I just lost the girl that I thought I would be with that I could share my life with and she just walked out with no answer of why so I know how you feel. I found the best way to do is keep busy and do stuff that you like to do it helps a little but the feelings won't go away. I'm sorry to tell you but it hurts to think about it where everywhere you turn is a memory. Just keep active and good luck :'(
U said it nick i completely agree well said

Since: Jun 13

Lockhart, TX

#13 Oct 6, 2013
If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with

Salem, AR

#14 Oct 8, 2013
Hope you fell better sorry for not better advice

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Corrupt or Unethical Policemen (Mar '13) 25 min yep 48
Five Blacks Butchered, Raped TortureTwo Whites ... (May '07) 16 hr Da Black Anaconda 9
Mid year retreat 17 hr The REAL John Lon... 6
In Memory Of Luther Gerald Parks, Jr (Jerry Parks) (Mar '07) Sun The REAL John Lon... 3
Amber Runau snitch Sun The REAL John Lon... 16
Anyone know Matt Jackson... Sun The REAL John Lon... 2
Michael ray vetor Jan 19 The REAL John Lon... 8

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages