Dr. David Millstein
Jerri Denise

United States

#101 Oct 31, 2006
You all may also view my yahoo blog at http://360.yahoo.com/jerridenise1967 I have Janes personnals listed along with pics of her when she was married to my father and pics of her now. The american singles personnal was done on August of 2005 while she was married to Dr. David Millstein. What a winner she is!!!!
babydoll

Springfield, MO

#102 Nov 8, 2006
Jane has offically put Dr.Millstein's house on the market to be sold. I feel sorry for the person who buys it.Could you imagine buying a home-moving your family in-then finding out that the previous occupent was brutally murdered there? I hope it never sells!!!!
Jerri Denise

United States

#103 Nov 9, 2006
babydoll wrote:
Jane has offically put Dr.Millstein's house on the market to be sold. I feel sorry for the person who buys it.Could you imagine buying a home-moving your family in-then finding out that the previous occupent was brutally murdered there? I hope it never sells!!!!
I hope it does not sell either. Is there any way to put a sign in the yard and tell people not to buy this house.
KEVIN

Colorado Springs, CO

#104 Nov 28, 2006
Yup, I think Jane did it
Jerri Denise

United States

#105 Dec 1, 2006
Kevin, Jane didn't do it, but it was done because of her or for her. Someone real close to her did it.

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#106 Dec 23, 2006
http://www.ktlo.com/stories/02299_Millstein-c...

Here is a news link for an update on murder case.
Please continue to pray for the family's involved.
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#107 Dec 27, 2006
this is so sad you are in my prayers..Please look at the Jaycee Hardin Murder case in West Plains, MO. It is just as twisted..http://www.topix.net/ forum/city/west-plains-mo/TL70 PK6AAFCVJPSV1/p1

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#108 Dec 31, 2006
Concerned wrote:
this is so sad you are in my prayers..Please look at the Jaycee Hardin Murder case in West Plains, MO. It is just as twisted..http://www.topix.net/ forum/city/west-plains-mo/TL70 PK6AAFCVJPSV1/p1
Thank you so much. I appreciate all the prayers I can get. Keep them coming.

Sincerely,

Jerri Denise

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#109 Jan 1, 2007
http://www.baxterbulletin.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...

Lois Jane Parks transferred Lot 37, Village Green West, to John W. Knowlton Jr.,$123,000.

I bet the sociopath does not put up one cent of the money she made off David's property for a reward in the murder case!

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#110 Jan 20, 2007
Narnia

Yellville, AR

#111 Jan 21, 2007
Dayla wrote:
Solve a case? Honey they can't keep a drunk driver off the road long enough to sober up more less solve a murder case. They will actually have to use some intelligences for that, and when you say Mountain Home Police and intelligence in the same county, well your barking up the wrong tree. But I do hope someone solves it.
It's not fair to attack the Mountain Home police. In a murder investigation the police have to have iron clad evidence that the person they arrest is indeed the murderer. If they don't have good evidence the person they arrest can get off scott free never to be put on trial for the murder again. Think about it.
As for drunk drivers, the police didn't pour alcohol down their throats either. What happened to people being responsible for their own actions?

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#112 Jan 26, 2007
Narnia wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not fair to attack the Mountain Home police. In a murder investigation the police have to have iron clad evidence that the person they arrest is indeed the murderer. If they don't have good evidence the person they arrest can get off scott free never to be put on trial for the murder again. Think about it.
As for drunk drivers, the police didn't pour alcohol down their throats either. What happened to people being responsible for their own actions?
We sure don't want them to get away with this. You are right, they have to have their ducks in a row, so that the murderer does not get off.
beknown

Greenwood, IN

#113 Feb 5, 2007
i tell u i have been to denise's house where she and her ex was sitting there in frount of her kid's smokeing methephetimine. so any one that will do that is noone to truest here or her friend's so that tell u all u ever need to know about her and her friend's

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#114 Feb 7, 2007
You are a liar. It is a shame that idiots like you lie on me because I have told the truth about Jane, Gary, and Mike. I do not do drugs! The truth be known you are Gary or Mike. Your lies can not hurt me, but the truth can hurt you. Looks to me like you are smoking meth now, because you sure can't spell. You can lie all you want, but when your ass is sitting in prison the whole world will know you are nothing but a lying piece of white trash.

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#115 Feb 7, 2007
beknown wrote:
i tell u i have been to denise's house where she and her ex was sitting there in frount of her kid's smoking methephetimine. so any one that will do that is noone to truest here or her friend's so that tell u all u ever need to know about her and her friend's
The more I think about this, you must be Michael Emmitt Parks. At least Gary knows how to use the spell check. The last time you were at my house, my husband (Not EX) ran you and your doped up girl friend off. You have never smoked anything with me except a cigarette and the last time I check they were legal. Guilty people lie on others because they are to stupid to tell the truth. Why don't you tell everyone about the man who showed up and your mother and Harvey's house demanding more money for killing our father???? Didn't Harvey divorce her right after that, saying she was a nut case???
norm angeleri

Chaffee, MO

#116 Feb 12, 2007
that would probably go for the entire legal community in the state of arkansas, including police and the judiciary.....

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#117 Feb 12, 2007
beknown wrote:
i tell u i have been to denise's house where she and her ex was sitting there in frount of her kid's smokeing methephetimine. so any one that will do that is noone to truest here or her friend's so that tell u all u ever need to know about her and her friend's
I received several phone calls and emails from family and friends and they say this post is from Jane Parks.

So on that note, Jane Parks, you have never been in my home. I wouldn't let you get anywhere near the inside of my home. But, if you ever feel froggy, come on over and I will welcome you with a great big can of whoop ass, right out in the front yard.

Learn to spell, it gives you away. Or maybe your to waisted on your Valium pills and it affects your spelling. You should try the whole bottle at one time .... I bet it would take care of your "spelling" problem and then you could go ahead and burn in Hell!

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#118 Feb 15, 2007
HTTP://360.YAHOO.COM/JERRIDENISE1967

I know some of you think I am "Nut's" and that is fine by me. I have updated my blog with actual proof of legal documents. I have the documents to prove everything I have said. The ones listed are just the tip of the iceberg.

Hugg's!!!
Mountain Home Citizen

Calico Rock, AR

#119 Mar 29, 2007
Contrary to popular belief we are not all uneducated here in Arkansas. We do know how to spell and have even been to college and wonder of all wonders hold degrees! Who cares, what we really do care about here in Mountain Home is that Dr. Millstein's murder is solved and after reading all of this, Mr. Parks as well.
I do think that we must remember that everyone is innocent until proven guilty.
I also know that losing a father to murder would cause anyone to feel it very personally and if they believe they know who did it, it would be very hard for them to keep perspective in this situation. Denise, my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. I hope that this will all be resolved so that you can at least have some closure. I don't imagine you will ever be able to find peace in this situation so at least I hope that there is acceptance at the end for you.
Of course I hope that Jane and her son will get off drugs but that is a whole other thing and even I am not optimistic on that situation. God Bless!
Jerri Denise

United States

#120 Mar 31, 2007
Thank you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All parents should support their children! (Feb '14) 15 hr John Longrod 198
ariel Williams 21 hr John Longrod 33
News Rebekah Gould's 2004 murder remains unsolved (Jan '14) Thu ws 97
John Farmer Thu John Longrod 10
ashley j rego Thu Dee Dee 6
Taylor Cooper pregnant & doing pills Thu Dee Dee 2
Snitch- Micheal Scudder! Thu John Longrod 15

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages