Dr. David Millstein
guest

Mountain Home, AR

#412 Apr 1, 2013
Today

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#413 Apr 1, 2013
guest wrote:
He'll plead today.
You were right!!! Wonder when his momma will face her fate? Hmmmmm?? YES!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/2013040...
sometimes it works

Ozark, MO

#414 Apr 1, 2013
Sometimes the system works Congrats!
Sue

Seaside, OR

#415 Apr 1, 2013
Jerri Denise wrote:
<quoted text>
You were right!!! Wonder when his momma will face her fate? Hmmmmm?? YES!!!!!!!!!!
http://www.baxterbulletin.com/article/2013040...
It ain't over yet!! ;)
Sue

Seaside, OR

#416 Apr 1, 2013
It ain't over yet Turbo!! ;)

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#417 Apr 1, 2013
www.ktlo.com Hot dawg!! NEXT!
Its About Time

Bexar, AR

#418 Apr 1, 2013
I'm happy for you, Jerri Denise. I'm glad that Parks finally (almost) owned up to what he did. And I hope he serves every one of those 30 years.

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#419 Apr 1, 2013
Its About Time wrote:
I'm happy for you, Jerri Denise. I'm glad that Parks finally (almost) owned up to what he did. And I hope he serves every one of those 30 years.
Thank you. It's not over yet. I want justice for my daddy...And jail is missing a few people.:)
Amy Medley

Mountain Home, AR

#420 Aug 4, 2013
I think Gary knew the small town would convict him guilty or not. I do not for a second believe he had anything to do with the murder and I honestly think you need counseling I do hope you get justice but I am afraid the justice you think you have now is badly misplaced.

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#421 Aug 4, 2013
Amy Medley wrote:
I think Gary knew the small town would convict him guilty or not. I do not for a second believe he had anything to do with the murder and I honestly think you need counseling I do hope you get justice but I am afraid the justice you think you have now is badly misplaced.
And your opinion means nothing to me and I honestly do not care what you think. Have a nice day.
Just Me

Pineville, AR

#422 Aug 5, 2013
Anyone even remotely close to this family or situation could see the truth from the beginning. Unfortunately for them, the offenders got lax and thought they could literally get away with murder. Again. Justice did prevail- as best it could. It doesn't bring either of these innocent men back to us or take away the immense pain, but at least Gary isn't roaming the streets anymore. I wonder what it is you base your opinions on, Amy. Or why you would be hurtful to a woman that is doing her best to make a stand and move on.

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#423 Aug 5, 2013
Just Me wrote:
Anyone even remotely close to this family or situation could see the truth from the beginning. Unfortunately for them, the offenders got lax and thought they could literally get away with murder. Again. Justice did prevail- as best it could. It doesn't bring either of these innocent men back to us or take away the immense pain, but at least Gary isn't roaming the streets anymore. I wonder what it is you base your opinions on, Amy. Or why you would be hurtful to a woman that is doing her best to make a stand and move on.
Thank you. I'm guessing Mike or Jane put her up to this. They can't hurt me anymore, even though they try. It's not working. Justice was done in Dr. Millsteins case...they got the right one. Wish they would get the one who put him up to it. I was there for one day of the trial and Gary is a killer...no doubt about it. Thank you again for your kind words. My life is good, great kids, great husband, and I am happy and I don't have to look over my shoulder every day wondering when the police are coming to arrest me like my other brother and his mother.
Amy Medley

Mountain Home, AR

#424 Aug 6, 2013
I don't know a Mike or Jane I only knew Gary no one put me up to anything I do feel sorry for you and I do hope you get the justice you seek. However I do not feel justice has been served in Baxter Co. I suggested counseling to you because you have spent so much time and energy on this it has to be draining it was not meant as a insult.I do not care what you think of my opinion because thanks to the constitution I am entitled to one just like the rest of you I have the freedom to speak it. Just because mine is different than yours doesn't make it any more wrong or right.

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#425 Aug 7, 2013
Amy Medley wrote:
I don't know a Mike or Jane I only knew Gary no one put me up to anything I do feel sorry for you and I do hope you get the justice you seek. However I do not feel justice has been served in Baxter Co. I suggested counseling to you because you have spent so much time and energy on this it has to be draining it was not meant as a insult.I do not care what you think of my opinion because thanks to the constitution I am entitled to one just like the rest of you I have the freedom to speak it. Just because mine is different than yours doesn't make it any more wrong or right.
If Gary was your friend then I suggest you seek counseling, because he only hung out with hookers and dope heads. I don't need you to feel sorry for me darling, I am blessed. You may want to use your energy to feel sorry for your friend who is probably getting "what he deserves" in prison. Have a nice day.
Sue

Seaside, OR

#426 Aug 7, 2013
@ Amy
Speaking of opinions... Mine is: I suggest that since you say you DON'T know Mike & Jane, and you probably don't know Denise and her Dad either, it might be a great idea if you keep all of your opinions to yourself! Unless of course, you have proof to back up what you're spewing.

“I AM 2 BLESSED 2 B DEPRESSED!”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#427 Aug 7, 2013
Sue wrote:
@ Amy
Speaking of opinions... Mine is: I suggest that since you say you DON'T know Mike & Jane, and you probably don't know Denise and her Dad either, it might be a great idea if you keep all of your opinions to yourself! Unless of course, you have proof to back up what you're spewing.
I have the affidavit from the trial, where he admits he murdered Dr. Millstein...so her "opinion" means nothing.
Pat

Cookeville, TN

#428 Aug 7, 2013
Denise, what rock did the psycho posting on here as Amy Medley crawl out from under? That lab specimen needs to be captured and returned to it's jar. IT obviously isn't blessed with any intelligence judging by the way IT is attempting to defend Gary murdering Dr. Millstein.

Stay tuned in, Amy Medley (if you haven't been returned to the biohazard lab you escaped from)for the trial of two more killers.
Pat

Cookeville, TN

#429 Aug 7, 2013
Yo Amy!!! Your comments sure are similar to the way Mikie's wife writes. lol

One killer down and two to go.....

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#430 Aug 7, 2013
I know who that scab calling herself Amy Medley is.
She is a prison groupie. Those sluts are hot to trot for murderers. That really turns Amy on and the sweat starts dripping. Sweat's not the only thing she drips either. Give you a hint: It's green, slimy, and stinks really bad.
Amy Medley

Mountain Home, AR

#431 Aug 8, 2013
Get real I am not calling myself anything unlike 90% of you people hiding behind names. I am not a prison groupie nor am I a hooker. I have not seen Gary in 13 years but that does not mean a person changes who they are on the inside. I am a married mother of two children my husbands name is Willie not Mike. I don't need any counseling and I live in Baxter county Cotter to be exact. I lived in Gassville when I knew Gary. Evil Black Mamba you known me come step to me and talk shit instead of hiding behind a computer. This is exactly what I mean by you need help everything is a conspiracy I am who I say I am if you would like I will email you my address my phone number or even meet you in person I have nothing to hide and bully buddies on a computer does not change the way I think or intimidate me. God teaches people forgiveness I bet everyone of you hides in churches pretending to be good Christians while you spew hate on here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All parents should support their children! (Feb '14) 9 hr John Longrod 198
ariel Williams 14 hr John Longrod 33
News Rebekah Gould's 2004 murder remains unsolved (Jan '14) Thu ws 97
John Farmer Thu John Longrod 10
ashley j rego Thu Dee Dee 6
Taylor Cooper pregnant & doing pills Thu Dee Dee 2
Snitch- Micheal Scudder! Thu John Longrod 15

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages