what are they building behind the hos...

what are they building behind the hospital

Posted in the Mountain Home Forum

Flippin, AR

#1 Oct 1, 2013
what are they building behind the hospital
POGO

Pottsboro, TX

#2 Oct 2, 2013
Senior apartments
Atb

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Oct 2, 2013
Of course! Just what we need around here and a few more banks

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#4 Oct 4, 2013
Never get anything for the kids around here. Just cater to the elderly.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Oct 5, 2013
17th State wrote:
Never get anything for the kids around here. Just cater to the elderly.
It's because of the elderly paying big taxes all their life and fighting while in the military for this country, Is why you can get your welfare, Food stamps and obama phone.
Working Class Hero

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Oct 5, 2013
We've got parks, a youth center, trunk or treats for the kids. My son, nieces, and nephews don't ever complain about there being nothing to do here.
I don't see a problem with senior apartments. Better than them being surrounded with thug mentality teenagers, junkies, and obnoxious loudmouth drunks. Personally I have respect for my elders, and the fact that they have their own apartments coming up doesn't bother me at all.
curious

United States

#7 Oct 5, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text> It's because of the elderly paying big taxes all their life and fighting while in the military for this country, Is why you can get your welfare, Food stamps and obama phone.
Hey troll, you do know that George Bush administration started the "obama" phone program.
Look it up, do a little research before you spout off with your posture and pose rhetoric. When you know what you are talking about, you might disguise some of your foolish comments.
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Oct 5, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey troll, you do know that George Bush administration started the "obama" phone program.
Look it up, do a little research before you spout off with your posture and pose rhetoric. When you know what you are talking about, you might disguise some of your foolish comments.
Ha moron There wasn't any obamaphones when Mr. Bush was POTUS.

ROTGLMAF
curious

United States

#9 Oct 5, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text>Ha moron There wasn't any obamaphones when Mr. Bush was POTUS.
ROTGLMAF
So, you didn't bother to fact find did 'ya troll? The prepaid 100 min./mo. phones were issued during the Bush era to help the unemployed seek work. If 'ya want, I'll post a link. You should be able to look on your own. That is unless you prefer to spout off and prove you are just another ditto head. Maybe lisa or jesus can help you learn how to think on your own, troll.

squeezers

“Deport them all deport Now”

Since: Aug 13

The Woods

#10 Oct 5, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you didn't bother to fact find did 'ya troll? The prepaid 100 min./mo. phones were issued during the Bush era to help the unemployed seek work. If 'ya want, I'll post a link. You should be able to look on your own. That is unless you prefer to spout off and prove you are just another ditto head. Maybe lisa or jesus can help you learn how to think on your own, troll.
This may come hard for you, But you may have to think about this. I believe what is being said here is there wasn't any obamaphones because there wasn't any obama. It was Bush phones, Is it coming to you now?
curious

United States

#11 Oct 5, 2013
squeezers wrote:
<quoted text> This may come hard for you, But you may have to think about this. I believe what is being said here is there wasn't any obamaphones because there wasn't any obama. It was Bush phones, Is it coming to you now?
It is clear to me, the whole program evolved from a mandate in 1934 to get people connected via radiophone and telephone. It is a continuation of long existing attempt to improve communication, which likely will eventually include internet access. The name for these phones became called the obama-phone in 2008, when it actually evolved from "land line" phones. As cell phones became popular, and became cheaper, they became part of this program also. They started issuing cell phones approx. 4 mos.*before* the election of Obama. The rumor that Obama initiated this program started via e-mails and spam to disparage an administration. He actually had nothing to do with the program. Use of this false rumor is disingenous at best, unless clarification is known. It's not good to spread falsehood, even if that's the only way to demean an opposing view.
Yep

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Oct 10, 2013
FEMA CAMP, thats what they're building!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 13, 2013
Sam I Am wrote:
<quoted text> It's because of the elderly paying big taxes all their life and fighting while in the military for this country, Is why you can get your welfare, Food stamps and obama phone.
Look here as*hole!!! I don't have any of those handouts. I support my family,pay my bills and have a little
left over to play with. So go crawl up the governments a*s and beg for your hand-outs you f*cking low life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
black hawk helicopters (Feb '14) 3 hr The real Thump 21
Relocating to Mountain Home (Nov '09) 3 hr The real Thump 6
child molester (Dec '08) 3 hr The real Thump 10
The Inauguration (Jan '09) 3 hr The real Thump 4
katrina farnam 10 hr The real Thump 4
clubs in Mountain Home (Jun '09) Thu The real Thump 11
News Mountain Home City Council to discuss placing i... (Aug '08) Thu The real Thump 2

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages