MichaelG

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Oct 11, 2012
Has anyone else noticed its gone downhill?
WOW

Ravenden, AR

#2 Oct 11, 2012
Are they still open? We tried to order from them Sunday, and they were closed in spite of their posted hours saying they were open.
Mountain Home Poster

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Oct 11, 2012
birdies are chirping about poor managment...that's a shame.
MichaelG

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Yeah, they are closed on Sundays now. And I've heard those birds chirping too.
Sheri

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Oct 11, 2012
Their pizza is too greasy anyways
Pizza lover

Euless, TX

#6 Oct 11, 2012
Yeah, their management, quality, and hours have gone downhill. It's a shame when people don't care about their employees or their customers.
Martin

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Oct 11, 2012
We went there recently and they were out of drinks. No, not just out of certain choices... they had NOTHING to drink. The pizza was of low quality. Two or three years ago, this place rocked. There are new owners and they obviously do not understand that quality brings in the people. They cut their costs by making inferior pizzas and it is not working out for them. --- On the other hand, I have heard awesome things about the Nima's in Gassville, Arkansas. I have not tried it out firsthand so it is only by word of mouth that I offer that review.
April

Ash Flat, AR

#8 Oct 11, 2012
After the stunt about Nima's threatening competition... it goes to show how low Nima's is willing to stoop. I'm not worried, they will be closed soon enough due to their rude and cocky attitudes.
hello

Mountain Home, AR

#9 Oct 11, 2012
Ate at Nimas once! That was enough.
Haha

Ravenden, AR

#10 Oct 18, 2012
They have an ad in the paper today that the MH Nima's is going under a new name and new ownership. Original owners are keeping the Gassville store.

Fayetteville, AR

#11 Oct 18, 2012
What is sad, I have tried both Nima's in MH and Gassville. And the one in MH is better than Gassville. The pizza was greasy and the cheese tasted cheap and bland. They knew it was bad that they brought me a new one to my house with free dessert for my family. And the second pizza and dessert was bad too. Losing battle. Funny they offered to bring me a free pizza to my delivery room after I have my baby; I didnt take the offer because even the idea of it being free didnt make me want that pizza. So sad I remember moving to Arkansas and it was great pizza.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Benny Magness traffic stop 1 hr Wow 4
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr southern boy 10,062
Ashley 3 hr concerned 49
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr GuEst 29,898
John 6 hr BitchLetsBeReal 22
epoxyn is it closing ? 6 hr Vistor 4
Holy Smokes 15 hr guest 11

Mountain Home Jobs

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Home News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Home

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]