Pineville, AR

#23 Apr 30, 2013
hmmmm wrote:
Let's be honest ladys
Do what!!
ben smith

Mountain Home, AR

#25 May 2, 2013
I dont always masturbate but when i do i beat that mother effer like it owes me money
ben smith

Mountain Home, AR

#26 May 2, 2013
I was wrestling an anaconda for 6 hours once and then i realized it was my weiner... i was indeed masturbating

Flippin, AR

#28 Apr 3, 2014
[My neighbor has a toy that dims the neighborhood when she fires it up.
wtf

Mountain Home, AR

#29 Apr 4, 2014
Masturbation is completely natural. And yes...all people do it. Except for some mentally challenged people who think it is the devil. They just molest kids instead.
your neighbor

Mountain Home, AR

#30 Apr 4, 2014
guest wrote:
[My neighbor has a toy that dims the neighborhood when she fires it up.
Shut up! You liked it the other night. You walking ok yet?
Lisa

Melbourne, AR

#31 Apr 5, 2014
It's much more fun when my girlfriend does it for me.
HUH

Cherokee Village, AR

#32 Apr 5, 2014
E man wrote:
Masturbation screws up the mind. The need for sexual relief seems like a punishment because the good feeling is only temporary, like drugs.
It's better than doing drugs, and the best part it's free. You can't beat that deal. Also no one has to know. Unless you like to advertise. It involves no one but yourself and when your finished you never have to worry about everyone calling you a slut when your done. It's my cup of tea.
lilpep

Mountain Home, AR

#33 Apr 6, 2014
I like It cause it makes me purrrrrrrrrrr
Trixy

Rogers, AR

#34 Apr 8, 2014
lilpep wrote:
I like It cause it makes me purrrrrrrrrrr
Oh Oh Oh I cant aaaanswer in way to Bussssssy.Cant type with on hand.Oq oh oh oh Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
frank

Abbeville, LA

#35 Jun 28, 2015
Yes. Starting at a young age as studies show .and becoming more often at tenagers playing with one another vagina every girl has a best friend .
Chris Hanson

Mountain Home, AR

#36 Jun 29, 2015
frank wrote:
Yes. Starting at a young age as studies show .and becoming more often at tenagers playing with one another vagina every girl has a best friend .
....why don't you have a seat.
This Hisbands Opinion

Mountain Home, AR

#38 Sep 10, 2015
I don't see that it matters if she tells you or not even if have been together for 7 years. It's not cheating, it's her body if she wants to play with she can. It was here before it was yours. Do you masterbate? I am sure you do from time to time. If you are open with her about it then so be it, many people don't feel the need to let everyone know. It's like shitting or farting. Everyone does it and just because they don't tell everyone (even their spouse) doesn't make it a bad thing! Find something worth bitching about before you cause problems in your marriage, leave the petty shit alone. And yes it is possible she doesn't. Around 80% of women do not have a very high labido. If get some great if not oh well!
Lisa

Ash Flat, AR

#40 Sep 19, 2015
Yes of course everybody does it young old and everybody in between. But it's SO much more fun when a friend does it for me.
Lacy

Los Angeles, CA

#41 Sep 20, 2015
Before my good old Meeema passed and i was a just whipper snapper i walked in on her as she was doing the thing herself.Much later in life i understood what the old girl was doing.(at the time she was in her 80s.0Good for her.I'm lucky that my husband is more then willing to lend a hand.
Johnny

Grand Forks, ND

#43 Feb 24, 2016
hmmmm wrote:
Let's be honest ladys
I do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy women in Mountain Home 49 min bored65775 19
Dr. lie 1 hr mhomeman 1
Automotive Repair 7 hr John Longrod 8
Disshonest 7 hr John Longrod 7
Mountain Home School - Special Education 20 hr Ima Curious 1
David Taylor Mon John Longrod 6
Cody Allen Mon Cody 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages