baxter county sheriff department!

baxter county sheriff department!

Posted in the Mountain Home Forum

Cops here suck

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Sep 29, 2012
This is the most terrible town for cops! the state troopers here harass, pull people over for traffic violations while there are so many other thing to be done! i was in the station today and a woman was crying out for help bc her property had been robbed, she wanted help and they wouldnt get off their lazy ass and do a thing about it! protect and serve huh? one thing is thesecops here couldnt make it in the real city they worry about the little pitty things in town! if u want to make a difference patrol the right people! yes traffic violations are bad but come on guys there are plent of sex offenders druggies and thieves to be taken care of!!! oh yeah and get some new help too because they are straigh up bitches!
Mountain home poster

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 29, 2012
I could not help but notice, your a little mad?:)
messed up

Ash Flat, AR

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Observe and collect! Thats the way they work.
lazy

Ash Flat, AR

#4 Sep 30, 2012
Chase tail lights and write the easy tickets. Anything more would be like work and that isn't goin to happen around here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never trust a cop, only a fool would do so. 2 hr Da Hog Throwers 4
Jacob Powell 5 hr tru22 11
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mountain Home, AR (Aug '10) 6 hr Halthe Cordain 79
Thinking of you, yes you, don't act stupid, you... 14 hr Johnny45 1
snitches (Oct '14) 16 hr Curious 69
Zac Smith.... (Oct '11) 16 hr Curious 20
j&l automotive Tue me 7
More from around the web

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE