Audrey

United States

#1 Mar 11, 2013
New to area and want to get my long hair layered. Where is the best place to get this done?
red

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Mar 12, 2013
Audrey wrote:
New to area and want to get my long hair layered. Where is the best place to get this done?
Merle Norman her name is Lisa does a great job
datdude30

Sparta, MO

#3 Mar 14, 2013
i tell ya what just hit up charene burton she graduated top of her class at marsha kay nd if u wanna invest in a person not a corporate company u should deff talk to charene she is the best in mh promise u that

143boo
Audrey

United States

#4 Mar 15, 2013
datdude30 wrote:
i tell ya what just hit up charene burton she graduated top of her class at marsha kay nd if u wanna invest in a person not a corporate company u should deff talk to charene she is the best in mh promise u that
143boo
Where does she work?

Since: Oct 12

Flippin, AR

#5 Mar 15, 2013
Don't go to Headliners for anything! They suck..

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Mar 15, 2013
Lisa at Merle Norman really is the best. She is an independent, not affiliated with MN, other than she rents the space from her sister that owns the store. Very nice hometown folks!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
weird lights! (May '08) 6 hr The REAL John Lon... 98
Why not? (Nov '07) 6 hr The REAL John Lon... 5
Does Arkansas People have a accents? (Nov '09) 6 hr The REAL John Lon... 22
2009 Arkansas Junior Bull Riders Association (Sep '08) 18 hr The REAL John Lon... 2
mother in laws with big noses (Sep '08) 18 hr The REAL John Lon... 6
Ronnie Enloe (Apr '17) 19 hr The REAL John Lon... 9
Rebecca Flynn? Anyone? (May '17) Sun The REAL John Lon... 9

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages