why do people hold on to past relatio...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
poppa

United States

#21 Aug 2, 2012
This is a case where its just simply let it go and live for today no need to dig through the recycle been and having moments or conversations that spark a rememberance what's done is done its 2012 long as kids are tooken care of that's all that matters.

Ozark, MO

#22 Aug 2, 2012
Let it go well for one her kids are both grown up now they raised their self .its not about the kids its about why do people like that always get others involved when they keep going back for the drugs then leave when they over dose then go back when they start getting better .and their done with anyone that's their for theme until the next time
prophet

Nalchik, Russia

#23 Dec 16, 2013
So basically OP complains that everything is perfect in their family except of this 'crazy' ex.
You want to be happy and at the same time you judge other woman for being frustrated about crushed dream. I love hypocrites...
No one guaranteed complete happiness. Deal with it.
I don't have any sympathy for your attitude. Wish you to walk a mile in her shoes. Then you will get why she holds on.

PS I never was in similar situation but can't stand 'happy' people who hate others.
crazyness31

Sachse, TX

#24 Jan 19, 2014
people that hold on to their ex's obviously still have feelings for them or still love them and still think about them. In womens cases it's usually cause their ex was a really good guy and they broke up w/ them w/out a reason. In the guys case he will hold on the past relationship because he still loves her or has feelings for her, or there were children involved that the person still loves...
Slicker Joseph

Lampasas, TX

#25 Jan 20, 2014
Men hang on because they are probably being lied to by some woman that wants the best of both worlds .. probably being told they are loved and wanted only to be dumped on later at her will.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Party tonight, lake tomorrow 4 min GayPride 4
Any jobs for engineers in Mountain Home? (Jul '14) Thu guest 8
Myka arms? Thu John 5
known std carriers Wed bob 27
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mountain Home, AR (Aug '10) Wed Username 203
Looking for inboard Wed Jim 1
Bar Chicks (Oct '14) Wed John 30
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages