Since: Jun 12

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

I don't understand why people can't let go of their past relationships. I wont apologize for marrying a man that someone dated briefly over 8 years ago. I understand why she is mad... he is an amazing person & father. Oh & talking bad about me to my in-laws is probably not a good idea. I'm pretty sure it will get you no where & neither will jealousy.
look

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

nice life wrote:
I don't understand why people can't let go of their past relationships. I wont apologize for marrying a man that someone dated briefly over 8 years ago. I understand why she is mad... he is an amazing person & father. Oh & talking bad about me to my in-laws is probably not a good idea. I'm pretty sure it will get you no where & neither will jealousy.
The word you are looking for is insecure. I think you should show this bit-h which way is up. A phone call can get that done.
look

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

If all else fails just mention her name on topix.
look

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

The more I read this the madder I get. Actually your husband should handle it 100%. Why isn't he taking care of it? Or is he?

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

Judged:

look wrote:
The more I read this the madder I get. Actually your husband should handle it 100%. Why isn't he taking care of it? Or is he?
I don't want to mention her name on topix because I don't want to be like her. My husband is taking care of it. I wouldn't be so upset about it if she wouldn't have said anything to my in-laws. But thank goodness my in-laws no better than to listen to her.
look

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 1, 2012

You are very wise!!! you have a smart husband.
beenthere

Lonoke, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

maybe she hasn't stopped loving him. either way u shouldn't suffer for that though. thats her problem

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

beenthere wrote:
maybe she hasn't stopped loving him. either way u shouldn't suffer for that though. thats her problem
I agree completely. Its not my fault they didn't work out.
food4thought

Lake City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2012

Judged:

Most of the time it is bc their life isn't what they thought it would be, and they can't stand to see their ex moving on, happy with someone else. I know how you feel. I have had to deal with my spouse's ex for years, and if you meet her, it is obvious that she is a miserable bitch. If an establishment serves alcohol, she is probably there. That is where she gets her liquid courage to go on her text rants. Funny how she never has a word to say face to face. Ignore the ex and be better than they are. There is obviously a reason she is the ex and you aren't. Your husband left her behind and you should too.

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Maybe they are into the same things and don't really want to change how they are or how they live their life

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

It just think its really sad that someone could be that miserable with their own life. She wont bring me down. I'm secure enough with myself & my marriage. Its just very pathetic. She never has the nerve to say anything to me. She only says things to other people. I think it might be time for her to grow up.
yummmm

Ash Flat, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2012

Judged:

nice life wrote:
It just think its really sad that someone could be that miserable with their own life. She wont bring me down. I'm secure enough with myself & my marriage. Its just very pathetic. She never has the nerve to say anything to me. She only says things to other people. I think it might be time for her to grow up.
I'll have him when I please, all I got to do is feel his crotch and open my legs. The sex we have together is nothing like he describes it with you.

Plano, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2012

yummmm wrote:
<quoted text> I'll have him when I please, all I got to do is feel his crotch and open my legs. The sex we have together is nothing like he describes it with you.
I knew there would be at least one with a smartass comment. Let me guess you don't have a boyfriend or a husband.
Jasiman

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

nice life wrote:
<quoted text>
I knew there would be at least one with a smartass comment. Let me guess you don't have a boyfriend or a husband.
. People have no respect for relationships...or marriage..I'm not an angel my ole man was married when we got together, but in my defence I didn't know, and in his defence as soon as our relationship turned from just friendly chats...never about sex or anything we were just friends and talked about life and one night I was drunk and asked him to come get me so I didn't drive and he did and I talked him into staying with me the next morning we together told his wife and she then in return told him the reason she hadn't had sex with him in the last year was she had a girl friend and they'd been together 3 years. She just didn't know how to tall him she was gay because of their kid, and wanted him to find someonne else before she told him so it'd be easier. So yes we were in the wrong but we addressed it asa expected a different out come but that was 6 years ago and yes the ex-wife did try to get him back when her gf left her, but it didn't happen we had already moved intogether which we waited over a year to do. When her and her hunny split her and their lil girl did stay with us but I said it was ok for a couple weeks while she got an apartment..then she didn't want to leave she wanted her husband back and we had a special meeting and got her an apartment and moved her out the next day so now she hates me and said its all my fault. I knew him 6 months when I had him come get me and he stayed with me. Her gf happened way before that. So her blaming me just rolls off my back cause I'm sorry even if it was my faut a man and woman splitting up does not make the woman usually turn into a raging lesbian.. she turned into a dude I swear.

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2012

Jasiman wrote:
<quoted text>. People have no respect for relationships...or marriage..I'm not an angel my ole man was married when we got together, but in my defence I didn't know, and in his defence as soon as our relationship turned from just friendly chats...never about sex or anything we were just friends and talked about life and one night I was drunk and asked him to come get me so I didn't drive and he did and I talked him into staying with me the next morning we together told his wife and she then in return told him the reason she hadn't had sex with him in the last year was she had a girl friend and they'd been together 3 years. She just didn't know how to tall him she was gay because of their kid, and wanted him to find someonne else before she told him so it'd be easier. So yes we were in the wrong but we addressed it asa expected a different out come but that was 6 years ago and yes the ex-wife did try to get him back when her gf left her, but it didn't happen we had already moved intogether which we waited over a year to do. When her and her hunny split her and their lil girl did stay with us but I said it was ok for a couple weeks while she got an apartment..then she didn't want to leave she wanted her husband back and we had a special meeting and got her an apartment and moved her out the next day so now she hates me and said its all my fault. I knew him 6 months when I had him come get me and he stayed with me. Her gf happened way before that. So her blaming me just rolls off my back cause I'm sorry even if it was my faut a man and woman splitting up does not make the woman usually turn into a raging lesbian.. she turned into a dude I swear.
I see nothing wrong with that. I am a firm believer that someone can't break up a happy home. If the home is broken up someone is definitely not happy. There is a difference between someone intentionally doing it & someone who does it unknowingly.
Jasiman

Willow Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

nice life wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing wrong with that. I am a firm believer that someone can't break up a happy home. If the home is broken up someone is definitely not happy. There is a difference between someone intentionally doing it & someone who does it unknowingly.
thank you. I do still have my moments I feel guilty but then agaim I guess that's just cause I do hate when a family is broken. I was brought up believing marriage was forever and our world has changed so much nothing is forever anymore

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

Jasiman wrote:
<quoted text> thank you. I do still have my moments I feel guilty but then agaim I guess that's just cause I do hate when a family is broken. I was brought up believing marriage was forever and our world has changed so much nothing is forever anymore
It is sad when a family is broken up but some people will get married for any reason these days. I was brought up the same way. Me & my husband waited 6 years before we got married just so we weren't doing it way to fast. He was brought up the same way. Marriage means a lot to some & not so much to others.
Peg Leg Joe

Marked Tree, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Judged:

You aren't to secure or you wouldnt be blasting it in here

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2012

Peg Leg Joe wrote:
You aren't to secure or you wouldnt be blasting it in here
I'm very secure. I just needed to vent. If I was insecure I would be "blasting" the girls name all over the place & talking extremely bad about her.

Branson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 24, 2012

I know one who gos back 18 times uses every excuse the x knows they will never leave their into the same things is why they can't leave for good they will lie to anyone that will listen to it. When they don't want help for their own problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

8 Users are viewing the Mountain Home Forum right now

Search the Mountain Home Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 11 min Cat74 833
carroccio used cars 29 min Can Not Help But Laugh 5
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr Rupert B Jigglebottom Jr 29,116
Brandy hughes (Dec '13) 13 hr John 15
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 16 hr Tra La la 9,801
AR Who do you support for Governor in Arkansas in ... (Oct '10) 21 hr Bowser45 938
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) Thu I am woman 3,835
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE