MH man arrested for drugs ... again

Sep 25, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Baxter Bulletin

A 29-year-old Mountain Home man was arrested for the second time this month on Wednesday after a deputy investigating a complaint allegedly found Ben Gary Dacus slumped over the steering wheel of a truck containing drugs and a gun, according to Baxter County Sheriff John Montgomery.

Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Oct 22, 2013

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Sep 25, 2013
OMG I used to know this guy. How sad it is when such a hood person goes downhill like that. And that Kiana wow she must be trouble too! I hope his family jokes that I'm praying for them and him included!!!! I just hope this is a wake up call!!!! How sad:(

Yellville, AR

#2 Sep 25, 2013
Thank you. I am family and we appreciate your prayers. He is a good guy at heart who has gotten into some bad things. He needs help. All of us have made bad choices at least once in our lives. He is loved and hopefully he can get the help that he needs so we can have the person back we know and love.

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Sep 26, 2013
Oh trust me we could possibly know each other!! But prayers are sent!!!

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Sep 27, 2013
So so sad!!

Tampa, FL

#5 Sep 27, 2013
How is kiana trouble too...she wasnt with him the second time according to the paper..they both have an addiction that they need help with. i am praying for Ben..Kiana...and their families

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Sep 28, 2013
Of course, I pray for many people everyday, she is one of them! TRUST ME

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Oct 3, 2013
How about yall stop praying and actually do something that matters...like writing your representatives to tell them drug addicts should not be treated like criminals. It is a mental health issue.
kiana

Tampa, FL

#8 Oct 14, 2013
guest wrote:
OMG I used to know this guy. How sad it is when such a hood person goes downhill like that. And that Kiana wow she must be trouble too! I hope his family jokes that I'm praying for them and him included!!!! I just hope this is a wake up call!!!! How sad:(
Well thanks but. No I'm not trouble
broken

United States

#12 Oct 18, 2013
Why don't people quit looking at the drug as the problem an start looking deeper. All the drug is for is to numb the origional root problem. Quit bashing them on the drugs quit judging them for the only way they have found to help themselves. Leave drugs outta your conversation an actually try to see what is really wrong. I mean if you really do care do that instead of kicking these kids while they are already down. But with all of the hypritical I'm better than you closet freaks you really don't wanna do that cause then you won't have anyone to look down at.
curious

Oklahoma City, OK

#14 Oct 19, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
They all started as recreational users, a way to have fun and now they turned into worthless POS drug addicts .
Be kind, just execute them & be done instead of being an enabler like yourself !
Pretty consistant on the stupid comments aren't 'ya? To be expected from a slope head trying to be the smart one.'Ya caught that strawman in his 4wd super truck that's wasting all your dimes yet? Lol, didn't think so. Smokin' those high dollar cartons of cigs on your food stamps, hahahaha, good one sparky!
Now, be the smart one and make fun of somebody's mom.'Ya cranky ol' fart, can't do squat but whine. ROFLMAO@U!
WTF

Fayetteville, AR

#16 Oct 21, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd make fun of your mom but I don't know who she is and neither do you .
There's to many possibilities when you're born in a HoHouse but you already know that .
Hahaha you sound like you speak from experience just because your Mommy traded you for a crack rock when you were an infant don't take it out on other drug users now go drink you a case of Blue Ribbon you ignorant f*cking hillbilly and if you're looking for me i'm at your Moms
curious

Oklahoma City, OK

#17 Oct 22, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd make fun of your mom but I don't know who she is and neither do you .
There's to many possibilities when you're born in a HoHouse but you already know that .
Haha, lets see.... I do know by the history of your posts... U prove to be a cranky troll.
You create imaginary enemies. When desperate, you are critical of spelling errors, but don't know when to use the words to, too, or two. Lol, you punctuate worse than a fifth grader. You have a streak of rightous attitude, and wish your perfection on everyone. Did I mention you being a grouchy fart?
Blame others for your problems much? Look within, quit drinking and fix your own faults.... Troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr speller feller 29,660
looking for young freaky ladies who can keep a ... 4 hr skankcentral 4
Julie L Brown 8 hr trust me I know 15
Mikayla Watkins 9 hr John 20
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 11 hr bird man 9,874
Lake monday Fri guest 12
looking for love... (Feb '14) Fri big richard 13
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE