First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cicada

Bexar, AR

#1 Jun 22, 2012
Why are there so many issues with you gays around here? There is always a problem with the world or in your own life. Why not slow down and look. What gives?
Gay Gaylon

Melbourne, AR

#2 Jun 23, 2012
The issues it that we can be proud of whay we think.
We can wear our style clothing and know how to dress better then the brain dead rednecks that surronnd us.
We can travel to Branson and Springfield and gather with like minded people that enjoys our outings.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#3 Jun 23, 2012
Gay Gaylon wrote:
The issues it that we can be proud of whay we think.
We can wear our style clothing and know how to dress better then the brain dead rednecks that surronnd us.
We can travel to Branson and Springfield and gather with like minded people that enjoys our outings.
You people have nothing to be proud of ..
cicada

Bexar, AR

#4 Jun 23, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>You people have nothing to be proud of ..
I've read alot of your comments and you seem like one angry chick. What I wrote is none of your concern. I wrote it to a specific person and he knows who he is without the mention of a name. As far as nothing to be proud about, You would be surprised. On the other hand keep smashing lobamo, He actually does affect your life, I do not! I'm sorry to all others, budweiser chose my words for me last night. It was written to some one sitting right beside me that calls me cicada.

Flush it.

#5 Jun 24, 2012
cicada wrote:
<quoted text> I've read alot of your comments and you seem like one angry chick. What I wrote is none of your concern. I wrote it to a specific person and he knows who he is without the mention of a name. As far as nothing to be proud about, You would be surprised. On the other hand keep smashing lobamo, He actually does affect your life, I do not! I'm sorry to all others, budweiser chose my words for me last night. It was written to some one sitting right beside me that calls me cicada.
I don't do budweiser I home brew.

Dump obama November 2012
piggy

Burlington, IA

#6 Jun 24, 2012
say oink oink.
IALMO

Melbourne, AR

#7 Jun 24, 2012
Amanda got u gay people stirred up ?
Very Proud

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Jun 24, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>You people have nothing to be proud of ..
Amanda, I will let you know that I am a very proud gay man, here in mtn home ar.
I have a very successfull job, and I have a very loving and caring family.
My partner and I have been together for 15 years, and we love each other just as much as any two people can. We have 2 very loving daughters, and 3 wonderful grandchildren.

It pisses me off that people like you, think that they are so above and beyond everyone else. I wish that you had just an ounce of my compassion.....

Flush it.

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Very Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Amanda, I will let you know that I am a very proud gay man, here in mtn home ar.
I have a very successfull job, and I have a very loving and caring family.
My partner and I have been together for 15 years, and we love each other just as much as any two people can. We have 2 very loving daughters, and 3 wonderful grandchildren.
It pisses me off that people like you, think that they are so above and beyond everyone else. I wish that you had just an ounce of my compassion.....
Where do queers get 2 very loving daughters, and 3 wonderful grandchildren from. If you people have kids in your home thats more than child abuse. How could anyone ever think a kid could grow up normal living with two queers.
Very Proud

Mountain Home, AR

#10 Jun 25, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>Where do queers get 2 very loving daughters, and 3 wonderful grandchildren from. If you people have kids in your home thats more than child abuse. How could anyone ever think a kid could grow up normal living with two queers.
Well our daughters are 30 and 27 years old, and were never abused as children. And if my daughters were to find out who you are, they would come and give you a good old fashion ass whopping. They love their dads very much.
Just because you are not happy in life, doesnt mean that everyone else is. Maybe you should go find a cave to crawl in so you can live your secluded sorry life.....

Flush it.

#11 Jun 25, 2012
Very Proud wrote:
<quoted text>
Well our daughters are 30 and 27 years old, and were never abused as children. And if my daughters were to find out who you are, they would come and give you a good old fashion ass whopping. They love their dads very much.
Just because you are not happy in lifedoesn'tnt mean that everyone else is. Maybe you should go find a cave to crawl in so you can live your secluded sorry life.....
As long as there are no queers in the cave it may not be so bad.

But back to the question you didn't answer. Where do queers get kids?
What the ____

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jun 25, 2012
Which one of you gave birth to those two daughters? Two dad's? Go figure. Being gay is a choice you made for yourself, it isn't something that anyone around you has to embrace. Why should the rest of the world have to see two guys or two girls holding hands or kissing or anything other gay act. It's Adam and Eve, Joseph and Mary not Adam and Steve or Joseph and Gary.
Amanda two

Bexar, AR

#13 Jun 25, 2012
I am a bit-h and a man hating lesbian. I have no friends. I am ugly and fat. All I do is sit in front of the computer and eat potato chips all day. Oh and sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and pop zits. Did I mention that I have diarhea.
hmmm

Bexar, AR

#14 Jun 25, 2012
What the ____ wrote:
Which one of you gave birth to those two daughters? Two dad's? Go figure. Being gay is a choice you made for yourself, it isn't something that anyone around you has to embrace. Why should the rest of the world have to see two guys or two girls holding hands or kissing or anything other gay act. It's Adam and Eve, Joseph and Mary not Adam and Steve or Joseph and Gary.
You forgot to tell every one about your two inches.
TOO HOT

Melbourne, AR

#15 Jun 25, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
I am a bit-h and a man hating lesbian. I have no friends. I am ugly and fat. All I do is sit in front of the computer and eat potato chips all day. Oh and sometimes I stand in front of the mirror and pop zits. Did I mention that I have diarhea.
maybe this heat will sweat some off
amanda

Bexar, AR

#16 Jun 25, 2012
TOO HOT wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe this heat will sweat some off
Well, here's the thing. If I sweat off one pound a day, it will take 600 days of this heat just to make me fit into a 42 inch waist line.
amanda

Bexar, AR

#17 Jun 25, 2012
But on the other hand, my black boyfriend just love bouncing all over me.
hmmm

Bexar, AR

#18 Jun 25, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>Where do queers get 2 very loving daughters, and 3 wonderful grandchildren from. If you people have kids in your home thats more than child abuse. How could anyone ever think a kid could grow up normal living with two queers.
Why don't you go douche out that cottage cheese yeast infection. You are one nasty bit-h.
Very Proud

Mountain Home, AR

#19 Jun 25, 2012
What the ____ wrote:
Why should the world have to see a man and a woman acting like dogs in heat in public.
My partner and I do not have to do public affection. We have our lives in our home where it belongs. not out on the street.
Very Proud

Mountain Home, AR

#20 Jun 25, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
<quoted text>As long as there are no queers in the cave it may not be so bad.
But back to the question you didn't answer. Where do queers get kids?
I was married to a woman, and we had 2 daughters. And I wouldnt trade them for nothing in this world. And I dont consider it a mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley trivitt 5 hr John Longrod 24
The Royal 66 Dirty Business 14 hr Dee Dee 37
Jessica Guinn 14 hr John Longrod 3
Wayne & Stephanie Motes (Dec '13) Fri John Longrod 13
Stevie Blackmon (May '11) Fri John Longrod 8
ben smith (Nov '11) Fri John Longrod 18
Hookup Fri John 5

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance