Preston Havens. Is he on something or just nuts?

Posted in the Mountain Home Forum

Anonymous

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Oct 26, 2011
Who is this guy?
bubba 52

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Nov 25, 2011
If you know him at all you just answered your own question.
TMS

Oklahoma City, OK

#3 May 26, 2013
Is this the AC man? If so I just had words with him at the boat dock yesterday. That crazy guy came speeding down the boat dock, ran into the water with his tires and almost ran over our boy. Then he had the nerve to blame the child and say he ran in front of him. The boy is 8 years old. He was so scared he didn't know which way to go to get away from him. I heard he's pulled guns on people and is just plain crazy. I tell you what, I wouldn't ever let that crazy guy work on my AC. Not only did he almost hit our boy but his excuse was it was the last full moon and he had to get out on the Lake and fish.I don't care if it was the last full moon this earth ever sees, you don't almost hit someone just to go fishing. I better not ever run into him on the dock again because I've got some unfinished business with him.
Cotter mom

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#4 May 30, 2013
Maybe you should have called law enforcement and pressed charges.
look

Mountain Home, AR

#5 May 30, 2013
TMS wrote:
Is this the AC man? If so I just had words with him at the boat dock yesterday. That crazy guy came speeding down the boat dock, ran into the water with his tires and almost ran over our boy. Then he had the nerve to blame the child and say he ran in front of him. The boy is 8 years old. He was so scared he didn't know which way to go to get away from him. I heard he's pulled guns on people and is just plain crazy. I tell you what, I wouldn't ever let that crazy guy work on my AC. Not only did he almost hit our boy but his excuse was it was the last full moon and he had to get out on the Lake and fish.I don't care if it was the last full moon this earth ever sees, you don't almost hit someone just to go fishing. I better not ever run into him on the dock again because I've got some unfinished business with him.
You wont do anything but run your mouth like everyone else here. Else you would have fixed his azz the 1st time.Kind of like when South Korea told North Korea. If you do it again We will retaliate. Be a southerner.
TMS

Oklahoma City, OK

#6 May 31, 2013
look wrote:
<quoted text>You wont do anything but run your mouth like everyone else here. Else you would have fixed his azz the 1st time.Kind of like when South Korea told North Korea. If you do it again We will retaliate. Be a southerner.
I'm a woman. What do you want me to do. Oh wait I'll just try to fight him and let the crazy guy pull a gun on me. Get real. Not everyone from the South carries guns.
4 sure

Ash Flat, AR

#7 May 31, 2013
He is without a doubt nuttier than a squirrel turd. Also a liar and cheat when it comes to a/c work, uses it as a license to steal from people!
Ann

Dallas, TX

#8 Jun 2, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
Who is this guy?
He's a crazy SOB that needs someone to knock him ass over teakettle!!

He thinks he's all that and a bag of choc. Chip cookies! Do not trust him!!
Capone

Little Rock, AR

#9 Dec 8, 2013
METHHEAD and that's been known by the folks who've been around here for any length of time.. wouldn't let that tweeker work on my toaster oven much less my CHA unit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda woodruff 7 hr think real hard 12
Glenn Cagle good guy or douche? 11 hr BigE23 6
bobbi jo falzone 19 hr Guest 9
Is EATON a good place to work? (Dec '08) 23 hr Charles 236
The Truth Sat Bubba 3
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mountain Home, AR (Aug '10) Sat No name 46
WTF !Haters Smack Talkin BS Sat Her sister 15
Mountain Home Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Home News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Home

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:42 pm PST

NBC Sports 6:42PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Bleacher Report 8:45 PM
Roethlisberger Proves His Toughness vs. Chiefs
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West