Curious George

Austin, TX

#1 Feb 14, 2013
It is common knowledge that Obama-Care has made a refrence to implementing the use of implantable RFID chips. Some Americans may be required to have these implants under certain circumstances. Given your knowledge of the subject, would you volunteer for this implant. Would you accept it if you would otherwise be denied medical care or insurance? What is your view of this subject as an individual, and as an American?
Bobby Comeoniwannalaya

Salem, AR

#2 Feb 14, 2013
I think it's great! Free Garmin or Tom Tom updates on the built in GPS, free unlimited texting, and free wifi! If 'ya download the free I-pod and the "where's the weekend killer parties", who'd want anything more!!
Working Class Hero

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Feb 14, 2013
I do not understand why u titled your post "make peace or prepare?". Make peace with who and prepare for what, exactly? What is the purpose of this chip? Why will people need them, and what do they do? I am confused.
Bobby Comeoniwannalaya

Salem, AR

#4 Feb 14, 2013
Working Class Hero wrote:
I do not understand why u titled your post "make peace or prepare?". Make peace with who and prepare for what, exactly? What is the purpose of this chip? Why will people need them, and what do they do? I am confused.
Psssst! W.C. Hero, don't tell nobody......there ain't no chips....there are fearmongers...they're not gonna snuff the retirees. Call out the Palins and the Bachmans! McCain needs to call for full hearings on this and the truth behind why Larry's Pizza really did close.....

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Feb 15, 2013
false

http://www.snopes.com/politics/medical/microc...

and Larry's Pizza closed because it couldnt compete with papa murphy's foodstamp pizza and 5$pieces of shit my dog won't eat.

however for conspiacy theorists there is more than enough real issues out there to legitamatly be afraid of. Or maybe ot my tinfoi hat is on bit tight and I haven't had my daily dose of flouride.
Larry

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Feb 15, 2013
Larry's closed because of mismanagement, an unprofessional staff, and being located on the dead side of town. Competing with lesser quality pizzas wasn't an issue - you just promote the quality, the ability to sit down and eat, the buffet, etc. Larry's could have made a good run here but they chose their location and staff very poorly.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#7 Feb 28, 2013
Ya gotta prepare if ya want to make a good piece of pizza!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mason Seay 1 hr Ozark Lass 20
Palmere sent to prison for 13-year term (Mar '14) 5 hr Chawna Bone-palmere 14
Baxter Co. Jail Inmate Allegedly Caught with Dr... 9 hr Magnum 3
John Q & A 9 hr John 1
Shelly Pelton 11 hr Wayne J 3
Pathetic 12 hr Guest 1
Dumb weaseley Girl 17 hr John 4
Mountain Home Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:06 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:06AM
Ranking Re-Sign Priorities for Chiefs
Bleacher Report 6:15 PM
Why the St. Louis Rams Must Draft Dorial Green-Beckham
NBC Sports 5:32 AM
Eric Berry "in good spirits" during visit from Chiefs brass
NBC Sports 8:37 AM
Nathaniel Hackett interviewing for Rams offensive coordinator on Thursday
Yahoo! Sports 8:12 AM
The lure of LA for the NFL - mirage or 'must do'?