Euless, TX

#1 Jul 10, 2012
Just moved looking for a good doctor for my daughter

Since: Jun 12

Euless, TX

#2 Jul 10, 2012
new in town wrote:
Dr. Robinson & Dr. Wilbur are both amazing doctors.

Little Rock, AR

#3 Jul 10, 2012
new in town wrote:
Ha, good luck with that in MH. We moved away from there a few years ago, but when we were there used Robinson. I've heard from friends he's changed a lot in the last few years and isn't as good as he use to be.

Euless, TX

#4 Jul 10, 2012
I think Dr. Robinson is still pretty good. He is great with my children & he makes us all feel comfortable.
updated

Ash Flat, AR

#5 Jul 10, 2012
You are asking for a doctor on TOPIX ? Are you kidding me? Well Sandusky is gone. If you want 50 ways to leave your lover, this might be the place to ask. Otherwise, go take your pill!!!
cherish

Euless, TX

#6 Jul 12, 2012
updated wrote:
You are asking for a doctor on TOPIX ? Are you kidding me? Well Sandusky is gone. If you want 50 ways to leave your lover, this might be the place to ask. Otherwise, go take your pill!!!
maybe for you this place is like that bc your all drama. We're not looking for input by people like you.thanks anyways.back to what we were looking for, and what normal people talk about!! So robinson used to be bad,but is now a good one??

Euless, TX

#7 Jul 12, 2012
cherish wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe for you this place is like that bc your all drama. We're not looking for input by people like you.thanks anyways.back to what we were looking for, and what normal people talk about!! So robinson used to be bad,but is now a good one??
My oldest is 5 & we have been going to Robinson since the beginning. I haven't had any problems with him.

Little Rock, AR

#8 Jul 12, 2012
Dr. Robinson's office is mediocre. They herd people in an out all day like cattle. He's real quick to write a script for anything instead of getting to the root of the problem. Nearly all the doctors in there are like that. The nurse practitioners are better than the doctors.
Parent

Euless, TX

#9 Jul 18, 2012
I used Dr. Wilbur as a child and now my baby sees him. He is wonderful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sharon wenneberg 3 hr John 8
Motor Home For sale 4 hr Jimmy 2
snitches (Oct '14) 19 hr mom 58
Sherri stevens Mon mama 10
what you know Mon boo 12
Divorce Attorney Mon Gerald Vonberger 4
Good looking chick at anytime at 3pm? Mon Game changer 1
More from around the web

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE