More than 1,000 dead birds fall from ...

More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark

There are 10182 comments on the news.yahoo.com story from Jan 2, 2011, titled More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark. In it, news.yahoo.com reports that:

BEEBE, Ark. Wildlife officials are trying to determine what caused more than 1,000 blackbirds to die and fall from the sky over an Arkansas town.

The Arkansas Game and Fish Commission said Saturday that it began receiving reports about the dead birds about 11:30 p.m. the previous night. The birds fell over a 1-mile area of Beebe, and an aerial survey indicated that no other dead birds were found outside of that area.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.yahoo.com.

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#7437 Sep 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again like a good typical lib jumping to conclusions before gathering any facts. "denial of the direction your republican party has gone in the past decades...." Name me one post or point to anything I have written to back up that statement! I have traveled all over the world on behalf of the United States Government, I am definitely more informed about the politics of this world than some lonely bird watcher house wife!
"I am definitely more informed about the politics of this world than some lonely bird watcher house wife!"
Sounds like you could be describing Laura Bush. A bird watcher and a housewife.
Bet you think she doesn't know anything about politics either, huh? Why is that? Because she enjoys watching birds?; Or because she's a "house wife?"

Or did you forget what George W got her for her birthday some years ago because of her hobby?
Duarde

Heber Springs, AR

#7438 Sep 23, 2012
How did we get here from a 21 month old news story about dead birds in a town 40 miles away ? Lmao
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7439 Sep 23, 2012
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"I am definitely more informed about the politics of this world than some lonely bird watcher house wife!"
Sounds like you could be describing Laura Bush. A bird watcher and a housewife.
Bet you think she doesn't know anything about politics either, huh? Why is that? Because she enjoys watching birds?; Or because she's a "house wife?"
Or did you forget what George W got her for her birthday some years ago because of her hobby?
So what's your point lib?

SE Michigan

#7440 Sep 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So what's your point lib?
My point is you said this:
"I have traveled all over the world on behalf of the United States Government, I am definitely more informed about the politics of this world than some lonely bird watcher house wife!"

You seem to be implying that someone who goes bird watching, or someone who's a house wife, is ill-informed.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7441 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
My point is you said this:
"I have traveled all over the world on behalf of the United States Government, I am definitely more informed about the politics of this world than some lonely bird watcher house wife!"
You seem to be implying that someone who goes bird watching, or someone who's a house wife, is ill-informed.
Now how did you get that from my statement? After all you are smarter and more informed than me, you said it yourself!

SE Michigan

#7442 Sep 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Now how did you get that from my statement? After all you are smarter and more informed than me, you said it yourself!
Maybe you ARE more informed than me. Maybe the information you've been given has been misleading, or maybe they've been lies. Or maybe you're not getting the whole truth.
I used to get all my information from Fox News too. I also thought I was well informed back then. All I was was a sheep being told which way to go. So tell me, why do you vote the way you do, when you spout the opposite stuff here?

SE Michigan

#7443 Sep 23, 2012
Duarde wrote:
How did we get here from a 21 month old news story about dead birds in a town 40 miles away ? Lmao
It's been requested we get to 10,000 posts. So we are doing just that.
warrior

Alamogordo, NM

#7444 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Maybe you ARE more informed than me. Maybe the information you've been given has been misleading, or maybe they've been lies. Or maybe you're not getting the whole truth.
I used to get all my information from Fox News too. I also thought I was well informed back then. All I was was a sheep being told which way to go. So tell me, why do you vote the way you do, when you spout the opposite stuff here?
I am privy to sit reps, classified and confidential information. Fox news may be for you but I get information daily that you will never see. You don't know how I vote. You are still considered a sheep.

SE Michigan

#7445 Sep 23, 2012
warrior wrote:
<quoted text>I am privy to sit reps, classified and confidential information. Fox news may be for you but I get information daily that you will never see. You don't know how I vote. You are still considered a sheep.
"I am privy to sit reps, classified and confidential information."
The same could be said for Obama, and Bush, and Ron Paul, and Michael Scheuer, etc.... Who are we to second guess what they do and why?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7446 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
"I am privy to sit reps, classified and confidential information."
The same could be said for Obama, and Bush, and Ron Paul, and Michael Scheuer, etc.... Who are we to second guess what they do and why?
Presidents are privy to way more than I will ever be privy to. As for your left wing radio nut I have to laugh out loud at that one! And Paul is a conspiracy nut who makes things up! LOL!

SE Michigan

#7447 Sep 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Presidents are privy to way more than I will ever be privy to. As for your left wing radio nut I have to laugh out loud at that one! And Paul is a conspiracy nut who makes things up! LOL!
Who's a left wing radio nut?
Ryannochio

Alamogordo, NM

#7448 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Who's a left wing radio nut?
Whoever you listen to!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7449 Sep 23, 2012
I don't listen to left wing radio.....

SE Michigan

#7450 Sep 23, 2012
Ryannochio wrote:
<quoted text>Whoever you listen to!
I listen to Dave Ramsey. You would know that if you read my profile page.

SE Michigan

#7451 Sep 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
I don't listen to left wing radio.....
You were referring to Michael Scheuer when you made the "left wing radio nut" comment. FYI- Michael Scheuer is the former Head of the CIA under the Bin Laden unit- DIPSHIT. He's privy to more classified info than you will ever have in your lifetime!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7452 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
You were referring to Michael Scheuer when you made the "left wing radio nut" comment. FYI- Michael Scheuer is the former Head of the CIA under the Bin Laden unit- DIPSHIT. He's privy to more classified info than you will ever have in your lifetime!
I know who he is as I stated in previous posts DUMB ASS! He is not PRIVY to SHIT as dictated by the word FORMER! No wonder you are a Ron Paul Kool-Aid drinking cult zombie!

SE Michigan

#7453 Sep 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I know who he is as I stated in previous posts DUMB ASS! He is not PRIVY to SHIT as dictated by the word FORMER! No wonder you are a Ron Paul Kool-Aid drinking cult zombie!
Then would you care to explain who is the left wing radio nut you referred to in the previous post?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7454 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
Then would you care to explain who is the left wing radio nut you referred to in the previous post?
Who do you listen to?

SE Michigan

#7455 Sep 23, 2012
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you listen to?
I refer you to post #7450 for the answer to that.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#7456 Sep 23, 2012
<quoted text>
I refer you to post #7450 for the answer to that.
Well you should be retired now if you take his advice!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
queers and lesbians 36 min John 3
do not move to mountain home arkansas (Jun '13) 37 min guest 161
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mountain Home, AR (Aug '10) 3 hr oz impersonator 192
Looking for a painter 6 hr unhappy with our ... 4
Are Mountain Home churches homosexual-friendly? 9 hr oz impersonator 33
who is the sexiest REAL men 20 hr satisfied 3
Cute Guy Thu Andrew 3
More from around the web

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE