Midlothian, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Judged:

This is the crazy. Hunter is a great person and a good friend of mine. All this hateful crap being slung is horrible. I know kris to and have decided to not surround myself with his kind of hurtful negativity and lies. If this is kris posting you should be ashamed of yourself.
LOL sixty-six

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

You do realize Kris Lloyd, that you just called all the 66 girls skanks & nasty bar rats!! Wait till that gets passed back around to them. You didn't deny that it was you as "SERIOUSLY" posting this worthless rant, that makes you look stupid and very jealous of Hunter. So let me get this straight, you called Jessica Eiden, Lekisha Tanakatsubo , Savannah Atkins, Kwinn Varney, Brenna Daniels, and all the rest of the girls at the 66 skanks and nasty bar rats. Is that what you said "seriously?!" If you are friends with these girls, and you are reading this, please let them know about this douche-bags post. I know you Kris Lloyd. I know that you talk shit about him, and then pretend to be his friend. I know that you are seriously jealous of sexy McG!!
SRS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2012

Seems unanimous, everyone loves Hunter! I find it amusing that not one other person has anything negative to say about him yet everyone has something bad to say about you! You must be somewhat embarrassed by your stupidity. I don't know you, but I have heard plenty! The funniest thing I heard was that you are shorter than me and I'm only 5'2"! No wonder you are so angry, I'm sorry:( I hope you realize that the only thing you gianed from this was making yourself look like an extremely jealous and pathetic person. Anyone who would take time out of their day to write horrible things about someone on a stupid public forum such as this one must have a very sad existence. Hunter is one of the best people I have ever known, and believe me, I know him very well;)
kris lloyd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2012

SRS wrote:
Seems unanimous, everyone loves Hunter! I find it amusing that not one other person has anything negative to say about him yet everyone has something bad to say about you! You must be somewhat embarrassed by your stupidity. I don't know you, but I have heard plenty! The funniest thing I heard was that you are shorter than me and I'm only 5'2"! No wonder you are so angry, I'm sorry:( I hope you realize that the only thing you gianed from this was making yourself look like an extremely jealous and pathetic person. Anyone who would take time out of their day to write horrible things about someone on a stupid public forum such as this one must have a very sad existence. Hunter is one of the best people I have ever known, and believe me, I know him very well;)
KRIS LLOYD I'VE SAID NOTHING ABT HUNTER OR ANYBODY ELSE FROM 66 ! EVERYBODY WANTS TO POST BEHIND SOME DUMB A__S NAME Y'ALL NO SO MUCH AN WANT TO POST Y DON'T U PUT UR NAME ON HERE INSTEAD OF SRS/OR PINK IS MY COLOR / I HAVE HUNTERS NUMBER AN I THINK HE NO S ME WELL ENOUGH IF I HAD Something TO SAY I'D CALL HIM AN TELL HIM SO ALL U PEOPLE THAT WANT TO POST AN POINT FINGERS AN HIDE BEHIND OTHERS NAMES AN ACT LIKE U ARE SOMEBODY ELSE GET A LIFE! IF U NEED TO GET A HOLD OF ME CALL ME I'M NOT HARD TO FIND!

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Ironic that your message is as misspelled and jumbled up as the post from "seriously". Coincidence? Maybe so. Someone needs to grow some balls, be a man, step up and admit they started this ridiculousness. What a bunch of cowards!
kris lloyd

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 24, 2012

Guest??? Who's the coward??? Lol
Kris Lloyd

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 25, 2012

Will the real Kris Lloyd please stand up Boo Hoo Waaah what a pathetic jealous hater mad at the world angry as f_ck Oompa Loompa and yeah I know Hunter and most of the sweetheart girls that work at the 66 how sad because they wouldn't let you even smell their panties you have to be so mean well do everyone a favor and off yourself you douche nozzle ;)
lakegirl87

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2012

Kris! After reading all these posts, you can so seriously tell, that your writing is the same, as the so called, "Seriously!!" You're not fooling anyone. Hunter is a great guy, and if i wasn't seeing someone, he would be on my top to do list. Everyone that's been around you, knows that you're a phoney. Put up, or shut the hell up as you would say! One last note. You never denied being seriously, which is another word that you used to use a lot. I've been around you more than a few times out on the lake, and you're a complete asshole. You being jealous of Hunter is an understatement.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Mountain Home Forum right now

Search the Mountain Home Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 1 hr Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 2 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 3 hr cooker 9,800
tammy harris? 3 hr Cherriuwromg 1
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 6 hr midnight oil 829
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 6 hr Bob 207
Man accused of shoving, hitting child charged w... 10 hr John 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Home People Search