Jury finds Mountain Home man guilty i...

Jury finds Mountain Home man guilty in Cotter traffic ticket case

There are 4 comments on the The Baxter Bulletin story from Nov 5, 2012, titled Jury finds Mountain Home man guilty in Cotter traffic ticket case. In it, The Baxter Bulletin reports that:

Dan Howard was sentenced $500, the maximum fine. Howard was pulled over by Cotter Police Chief Aubrey Byerly last year on Christmas Eve and said his cruise control was set at 45 mph.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Baxter Bulletin.

No Doughnut 4U

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Nov 5, 2012
Is anyone surprised that he lost ?
He should have had a lawyer and made them bring all of their paper work in and reviewed the X chiefs records thoroughly .

Besides if one ticket was found to be illegal there would be many others and they cannot have that .
No Doughnut 4U

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Nov 5, 2012
Now , how about Norfork ?
mary smith

Toledo, OH

#3 Nov 6, 2012
He needs to appeal. Do it right this time.
Haha

Bexar, AR

#4 Nov 6, 2012
This guy is such a douche. If you've ever met him in person, this would make you laugh yourself sick. I have never met anyone who is so high on himself and sure he knows everyone. Bahahaha!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris military -Jans son tucker cem road need t... Nov 29 helpmefindchrispl... 1
taxes Nov 26 localdude 1
Arkansas Presidental Poll Nov 13 Billyjoejimbob 10
hillary is very ill Nov 9 The Dude 9
News Rebekah Gould's 2004 murder remains unsolved (Jan '14) Nov 8 Now_What- 97
Don't move to Mountain Home Arkansas Nov 8 Now_What- 1

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages