Anonymous

Mountain Home, AR

#1 May 16, 2013
What do you do to politely tell your neighbor to please SHUT THEIR YIPPING DOG UP FROM 2:00-5:00 a.m. In the mornings? I don't want to be rude to them; they have children, we have children, and the other 4 surrounding houses have children! How can I be the only one upset abt this? We all live in town, so I believe if you're going to own a pet, you should be responsible and not keep it chained up all the time!!
look

Mountain Home, AR

#2 May 16, 2013
If you can't find a solution to this problem, then you deserve it.
Anonymous

Mountain Home, AR

#3 May 16, 2013
look wrote:
If you can't find a solution to this problem, then you deserve it.
Someone needs to shut you up. Stupid head!
predsjack

Santa Fe, TN

#4 May 16, 2013
noise ordinance in your town?
Working Class Hero

Mountain Home, AR

#5 May 16, 2013
I would politely ask them to bring the dog inside. No attitude, no confrontation. Just genuine politeness. Ya never know, it might work wonders...
Lisa

Melbourne, AR

#6 May 20, 2013
Anonymous wrote:
What do you do to politely tell your neighbor to please SHUT THEIR YIPPING DOG UP FROM 2:00-5:00 a.m. In the mornings? I don't want to be rude to them; they have children, we have children, and the other 4 surrounding houses have children! How can I be the only one upset abt this? We all live in town, so I believe if you're going to own a pet, you should be responsible and not keep it chained up all the time!!
Pozsin
Oh My-

Mountain Home, AR

#7 May 21, 2013
Seriously tell me that you didn't try to spell poison? First of all, how underhanded and cruel. Secondly, please revisit elementary school or learn to use your computer for the online dictionary and quit giving awful advice.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#8 May 21, 2013
Oh My- wrote:
Seriously tell me that you didn't try to spell poison? First of all, how underhanded and cruel. Secondly, please revisit elementary school or learn to use your computer for the online dictionary and quit giving awful advice.
Shootsgun.. Shoots em dead.
Oh My-

Mountain Home, AR

#9 May 21, 2013
Are you under the age of 5?
Working Class Hero

Mountain Home, AR

#10 May 21, 2013
I've poisoned several strays in my neighborhood. I believe animals don't have feelings.
Nofan

Mountain Home, AR

#11 May 21, 2013
Working Class Hero wrote:
I've poisoned several strays in my neighborhood. I believe animals don't have feelings.
Working Class Zero!
What a douche

Mountain Home, AR

#12 May 22, 2013
No kidding...if you know Mr. Zero, watch your kids and loved ones around him. Anyone with that sort of evil heart is capable of anything.
Lisa

Mountain Home, AR

#13 May 22, 2013
Shoots dem dead

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Rebekah Gould's 2004 murder remains unsolved (Jan '14) 1 hr razorback1 96
Corey Emerson??? 7 hr Dee Dee 8
ariel Williams 7 hr Dee Dee 22
Daniel Chentnik 8 hr John Longrod 5
All parents should support their children! (Feb '14) 16 hr Dee Dee 196
Jason biddle 23 hr John Longrod 2
Mason Mooney-NARK 23 hr John Longrod 21

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance