Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Then Ranger Obama will take it from you and give it all to us. It's the right thing to do.

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2012

Judged:

Boo Boo and Yogi wrote:
Then Ranger Obama will take it from you and give it all to us. It's the right thing to do.
Not before Obama's taken his "fare share." Then we'll be left with crumbs and empty wrappers.
MBN

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Congress, hovering at barely 10 percent approval in national polls, is empirically gridlocked: More than halfway through its term, the 112th Congress has approved just 106 bills, versus 906 in the actual "Do Nothing Congress" of 1947-48 – and is filled with such rancor that moderates such as Sen. Olympia Snowe (R) of Maine are fleeing the place.
MBN

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Either Obama lied in 2008 or he underestimated the problem so badly that his "solutions" made the problems worse. Either argument leaves you with a person that is totally unqualified for the highest office in America. No other president in history has ever blamed other presidents for his problems. Not even in the great depression which many forget was worse than what we face now. Obama is a crybaby who is trying to make us like the european countries who are living the results of what Obama wants to do in America and they are all on the brink of collapse.
"No other president in history has ever blamed other presidents for his problems"

WTF- YOU CALL THIS?

Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, in separate speeches Wednesday, both claimed the U.S. economy was already in recession when they were inaugurated in January 2001, implying the blame for the slowdown rested on President Clinton's shoulders.

Both men also made assurances that they had a handle on the problems facing the economy.

The current Bush administration's claim that it inherited a recession from Clinton became somewhat more credible last week, when the Commerce Department revised its estimates of GDP, the broadest measure of economic growth, in the first, second and third quarters of 2001, showing that it shrank in all three quarters
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

MBN wrote:
<quoted text>
"No other president in history has ever blamed other presidents for his problems"
WTF- YOU CALL THIS?
Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney, in separate speeches Wednesday, both claimed the U.S. economy was already in recession when they were inaugurated in January 2001, implying the blame for the slowdown rested on President Clinton's shoulders.
Both men also made assurances that they had a handle on the problems facing the economy.
The current Bush administration's claim that it inherited a recession from Clinton became somewhat more credible last week, when the Commerce Department revised its estimates of GDP, the broadest measure of economic growth, in the first, second and third quarters of 2001, showing that it shrank in all three quarters
Are you saying that Bush actually said that he inherited a bad economy from Clinton or that he said the economy was slowing down and you took that to mean he was blaming Clinton? There is a big difference. When Obama said he inherited a bad economy, he wasn't lying. He did. The problem is when he put his policies into place, that were supposed to fix things, and they predictably failed, he would always say my predecessor this or my predecessor that squarely placing HIS failures on Bush. I can't ever remember a time when Bush blamed any of his policy failures on Clinton. I don't even remember being in an economic slowdown when Bush took office but we may have been in one. I think Bush was just a bad president. Look, just blame Obama for how much worse the country has gotten since he took office because Obama owns it. It's not Bush's fault or anyone elses for that matter.
Reality Check

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

MBN wrote:
Congress, hovering at barely 10 percent approval in national polls, is empirically gridlocked: More than halfway through its term, the 112th Congress has approved just 106 bills, versus 906 in the actual "Do Nothing Congress" of 1947-48 – and is filled with such rancor that moderates such as Sen. Olympia Snowe (R) of Maine are fleeing the place.
I know!!! If Harry Reid would just present the bills that are sitting on his desk and put them up for a vote, we might see some things happen. Talk about do nothing.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

MBM, and President Obama, thinks "Congress" only consists of the House of Representatives.
MBN

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that Bush actually said that he inherited a bad economy from Clinton or that he said the economy was slowing down and you took that to mean he was blaming Clinton? There is a big difference. When Obama said he inherited a bad economy, he wasn't lying. He did. The problem is when he put his policies into place, that were supposed to fix things, and they predictably failed, he would always say my predecessor this or my predecessor that squarely placing HIS failures on Bush. I can't ever remember a time when Bush blamed any of his policy failures on Clinton. I don't even remember being in an economic slowdown when Bush took office but we may have been in one. I think Bush was just a bad president. Look, just blame Obama for how much worse the country has gotten since he took office because Obama owns it. It's not Bush's fault or anyone elses for that matter.
IM SAYING you are a lying. Get over your self.
MBN

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Old Army wrote:
MBM, and President Obama, thinks "Congress" only consists of the House of Representatives.
It seems your cohort Realty Check is as confused as you are. He thinks Reid is in the House and you are sure that ELVIS is in the house also. You two make such a cute couple.
Old Army

Greenbrier, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

MBN wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems your cohort Realty Check is as confused as you are. He thinks Reid is in the House and you are sure that ELVIS is in the house also. You two make such a cute couple.
Dumbass.
MBN

Ravenden Springs, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
WAS the USA in a recession the Day Obama took office? y

Are we in a recession today? n

CASE CLOSED-

YOU LIE.
deer tracker

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

No I didn't

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

MBN wrote:
<quoted text>
CASE CLOSED-
YOU LIE.
We are. It in a recession? I guess the case is closed.
lmao

Paige, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

No

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

Now who would have expected this ?

July 04, 2012 07:00 AM
Vanity Fair Pulls Back Dark Curtain Hiding Mitt Romney's Offshore Bank Accounts

Mitt Romney's got some 'splaining to do. Big time. Vanity Fair has a nice, long article out today on Mittens' offshore investments, and what we all should know but don't because he hasn't honored us with full disclosure.

The article reads like a vacation brochure for very, very wealthy dudes:

http://crooksandliars.com/karoli/vanity-fair-... -

Blytheville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
Mitt Romney's got some 'splaining to do. Big time. Vanity Fair has a nice, long article out today on Mittens' offshore investments, and what we all should know but don't because he hasn't honored us with full disclosure.
A hatchet job story of "maybe's" and "could be's" based on old information that everyone already knew? You're really scraping the bottom of the barrel, now. No wonder you have to shout to the whole world that you think you're smarter than everyone else. It takes more and more shouting to convince yourself these days because you haven't convinced anyone else.
Enjoy our nation's former independence while we still can.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
You make it sound like it's a crime to be wealthy. Is having an offshore account illegal? He is investing his money where he gets the most bang for his buck and it isn't costing you a dime or making it harder for you to make a living so what is your problem with that? Now when Obama invest money it does cost you more than a dime (Solyndra) and the return on investment is far worse than what Romney gets. Your guy is the one pushing for a one world economy anyway. You should be happy.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

MBN wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did you get that? I never said Harry Reid was in the House. If you are going to tell people what I think, at least get it right and don't make it up. I know it's hard for you liberals but at least try to have a little integrity.
Reality Check

North Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

MBN wrote:
<quoted text>
CASE CLOSED-
YOU LIE.
First off, I never said we were in a recession. By definition, we are not in a recession but tell that to the 22%+ that are currently unemployed or underemployed. I suspect that the rate will be up when the numbers are revealed tomorrow. Maybe you should send them all a letter telling them that we are not in a recession. That should make all of their financial problems from being unemployed go away. I said that we are worse off than when Obama first took office and that is a fact. So you put words in my mouth and then used that to call me a liar? What a stand up person you must be. And liberals wonder why they are unliked and untrusted.
WM Resident

West Memphis, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2012

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The ad — titled “Obama’s Promise”— lists several pledges that it claims the president has broken. The worst distortion it contains — one we haven’t addressed in this campaign — is an almost entirely groundless assertion that he broke his often-repeated promise not to raise taxes on persons making less than $200,000 a year, or couples making less than $250,000. http://www.factcheck.org/2012/05/a-bogus-tax-...
/
Explain this video of Obama then Barney
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That is a lot of promising you say never happened. Obama and the Democrats have the biggest tax hike in history on their hands to explain. Americans are stupid however and will re-elect him in the fall. The proof the voters are stupid is electing a community organizer to be President of the United States in the first place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

13 Users are viewing the Mountain Home Forum right now

Search the Mountain Home Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystin Tollen 17 min boy or girl 9
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 256
AR Exit polls: Boozman defeats 2-term incumbent Li... (Nov '10) 1 hr Knock knock 827
AR Who do you support for Attorney General in Arka... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 407
AR Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Arkansas ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 1,762
AR Who do you support for Secretary of State in Ar... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 214
AR Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in A... (Oct '10) 1 hr Knock knock 375
•••
•••
•••
Mountain Home Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••