Did you vote today?

Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,407 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Reality Check

United States

#12418 Jun 27, 2012
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> The reason Hydrogen didnt take off is Tax revenue. Do you realise how much tax revenue would be lost if everyone could own a hydrogen fuel cell. You could charge it with a hime windmill on windy days and solar cells on the sunny days. someone who is handy and innovative could power their vehicle & home for practically nothing. It would allow people to be self reliant. Bush the oil man would never endorse hydrogen. Eventually hydrogen will be the alternative that replaces oil. But the politics will have to be in place to generate tax revenue first. The Revenue loss if it where available would devastate the ecomomy. Jobs lost in the oil industry. Jobs lost in the electric industry. jobs lost in the goverment because of the loss of the per gallon fuel tax. jobs lost and severance tax lost in the natural gas industry. Like most thing its because of money. The technology is there and its a viable alternative. But do you see goverment putting money towards the developement or encouraging hydrogen? If I built my own hydrogen fuel cell & the goverment found out I would be arrested under the patriot act they would claim I might make a hydrogen bomb. So for now I have one of those generators that makes hydrogen and my vehicle uses it as its made. It improves fuel ecomony quite a bit. If I was allowed a fuel cell I would never buy gasoline again.
I completely agree with most of your post. The thing that is wrong is that Bush did support hydrogen feul cells as Barney mentioned in his previous post. To the tune of 1.2 billion. I think you are spot on in saying since the government hasn't figured out how to get as much revenue as they do with oil that Hydrogen, for now, has been placed on the back burner. Good post.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12419 Jun 27, 2012
Want to be chairman of Romney's "Energy Policy Advisory Group. Just give a pro-Romney super PAC nearly $1 million, and it will get you the job.

It would appear that president Obama's advisoory positions are not for sale he complained to Businessweek that he had not gotten enough attention from President Barack Obama during a White House meeting last year.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12420 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely agree with most of your post. The thing that is wrong is that Bush did support hydrogen feul cells as Barney mentioned in his previous post. To the tune of 1.2 billion. I think you are spot on in saying since the government hasn't figured out how to get as much revenue as they do with oil that Hydrogen, for now, has been placed on the back burner. Good post.
You see boys the problem here is building hydrogen refilling stations, as Bush did, when the mass manufacturing of hydrogen vehicles was a minimum of 12 years away.

Churmudgeon

Mountain Home, AR

#12421 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
You see boys the problem here is building hydrogen refilling stations, as Bush did, when the mass manufacturing of hydrogen vehicles was a minimum of 12 years away.
Did you know in iceland they generate hydrogen from volcanic vents. And they have refueling stations and hydrogen powered cars. The problem is the fuel cells. The first time its filled it has 100% every subsequent refill it holds considerably less & less. Some germans supposively have built a very efficient fuel cell? But maybe its just a myth like the guy who designed the 100MPG carburetor and the oil compamies killed him. However Smokey Unick designed & patented a gas engine that ran at a very high temperature and used a lot of creamics. It homoginized the fuel air mixture and got very good fuel ecomomy and great power. He sold his patent and it never was developed. Smokey built a prototype and It was driven & road tested my several automotive writers at the time.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12422 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How has the hybrid technology failed? We have hybrid cars now that can go much farther than 40 miles on a single charge. People are buying hybrids. Not sure why you listed this as a failure.
Ethanol is a total bust that your guy pushed as much as Bush. You can't blame one if the other pushes it as well.
Not sure why hydrogen feul cells didn't take off since hydrogen is the most abundant element on earth. But is was a failure and Bush gets all the credit for that one.
Fracking is and will be a huge relief as far as energy independence goes if we ever get a leader who will push for energy independence and let the Middle East keep their oil. Again, a huge success for Bush so I'm not sure why you would mention it. Leaning on coal until other technologies become more affordable is a smart financial move for our country. Abandoning coal at this point would break our nation because the energy infrastructure is so huge and complex in America that we can't afford to quit cold turkey and usher in a new technology in the place of coal. It would be far more cost effective to discover ways to make coal, oil, and natural gas cleaner burning feuls than to cut and go in another direction.
Green energy is, at best, luke warm here in America. Your post just strengthens the argument that, at this point and time, we need to stop forcing green energy down the throats of Americans. BTW has Obama even had one success in the green energy feild? All I can think of is failures.
Obviously that all went right over your head. My point was the money. Bush spent billions, Obama and Bush backed Solyndra and it failed, much with the help of the (Chinese trying to corner the market on solar panels) and its the biggest mistake of the century for Obama.
Your response is much what I anticipated, it is a okay for Bush to spend billions on green energy, but lets hang that SOB in the white house for even thinking about green energy.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12423 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
Want to be chairman of Romney's "Energy Policy Advisory Group. Just give a pro-Romney super PAC nearly $1 million, and it will get you the job.
It would appear that president Obama's advisoory positions are not for sale he complained to Businessweek that he had not gotten enough attention from President Barack Obama during a White House meeting last year.
For those who don't know who I am speaking of here, let me give you a little more information about Mitt's buddy;

Romney explained. "Met a guy named Harold Hamm. Harold Hamm is a truck driver for 10 years, saves his money driving trucks to get an education, gets a college degree in geology. He happens to look at maps of the United States [and] concludes that there must be some energy in the mountains of North Dakota and so he goes up there and starts drilling for oil."

"First well, nothing. Second well, nothing. Sixteen straight dry holes, gets nothing. I'm told that a dry hole costs about $5 million. I can't imagine where he got the investors to give him that kind of money.

Well you see ole trck driving Harold jus happens to be ,Forbes number 36 on their list of billionaires in the United States.

Just can't imagine where he got the money''''

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12424 Jun 27, 2012
Shameless Republican Brags About Voter ID 'Winning the State of PA'

Posted: 26 Jun 2012 05:00 PM PDT

They don't even care if the whole world knows about their evil voter suppression schemes now. This is Mike Turzai, Pennsylvania House Majority Leader, speaking at a committee meeting:

House Majority Leader Mike Turzai (R-Allegheny) suggested that the House’s end game in passing the Voter ID law was to benefit the GOP politically.

“We are focused on making sure that we meet our obligations that we’ve talked about for years,” said Turzai in a speech to committee members Saturday. He mentioned the law among a laundry list of accomplishments made by the GOP-run legislature.

“Pro-Second Amendment? The Castle Doctrine, it’s done. First pro-life legislation – abortion facility regulations – in 22 years, done. Voter ID, which is gonna allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done.”

Shameless. They know there isn't any substantial voter fraud going on, and they know their ideas aren't popular, or in some cases, even existent. But they've got lots of money and an agenda and they're not afraid to use it.

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#12425 Jun 27, 2012
guest wrote:
I did vote and always as a democrat but not this fall I will vote republican
....Thank you....

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12426 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
How has the hybrid technology failed? We have hybrid cars now that can go much farther than 40 miles on a single charge. People are buying hybrids. Not sure why you listed this as a failure.
Ethanol is a total bust that your guy pushed as much as Bush. You can't blame one if the other pushes it as well.
Not sure why hydrogen feul cells didn't take off since hydrogen is the most abundant element on earth. But is was a failure and Bush gets all the credit for that one.
Fracking is and will be a huge relief as far as energy independence goes if we ever get a leader who will push for energy independence and let the Middle East keep their oil. Again, a huge success for Bush so I'm not sure why you would mention it. Leaning on coal until other technologies become more affordable is a smart financial move for our country. Abandoning coal at this point would break our nation because the energy infrastructure is so huge and complex in America that we can't afford to quit cold turkey and usher in a new technology in the place of coal. It would be far more cost effective to discover ways to make coal, oil, and natural gas cleaner burning feuls than to cut and go in another direction.
Green energy is, at best, luke warm here in America. Your post just strengthens the argument that, at this point and time, we need to stop forcing green energy down the throats of Americans. BTW has Obama even had one success in the green energy feild? All I can think of is failures.
While you have you're thinking cap on, name some successful technologies that were developed in three and a half years.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12427 Jun 27, 2012
Mitts' 30 lies in a week
1. In an interview with Fox News' Sean Hannity, Romney claimed it's fiscally responsible to eliminate the entirety of the Affordable Care Act: "It saves $100 billion a year to get rid of it."
That's the opposite of the truth. According to the CBO and other nonpartisan budget estimates, killing the law would make the deficit go up, not down, and would cost, not save, the country hundreds of billions of dollars in the coming years.
2. In the same interview, Romney said, "I think a lot of people forgetting is there is only one president in history that's cut Medicare by $500 billion and that is President Obama."
Romney says this a lot. He's not telling the truth.
3. Romney also said, "I see people holding up signs,'Don't touch my Medicare.' It's like, hey, I'm not touching your Medicare."
Romney endorsed Paul Ryan's House Republican Budget plan, which ends the Medicare program and replaces it with a private voucher scheme.
----------
4. In the same interview, Romney said President Obama has "never had the experience of working in the private sector."
Actually, that's not true. Obama worked at a private-sector law firm before entering public service.
5. Romney also told Hannity Obama went on "an apology tour" in his first year.
As Romney surely knows by now, he's lying.
6. Romney, trying to talk about foreign policy, said Syria is Iran's "route to the sea."
Iran doesn't share a border with Syria, and Iran already borders two bodies of water.
7. At a campaign event in Stratham, New Hampshire, Romney claimed, "Bill Clinton and so many other mainstream Democrats are revolting against the backward direction President Obama is taking his party and our country."
In reality, Bill Clinton supports the president's re-election and recently said a Romney presidency would be "calamitous for our country and the world."
8. At an event in Cornwall, Pennsylvania, shared an anecdote about a local optometrist who was forced to fill out a "33-page" change-of-address form -- several times -- at the post office.
There is no such change-of-address form.
9. At the same event, Romney said Obama is "taking away" scholarships and charter schools for "kids in Washington, D.C."
This has become a line in Romney's stump speech, but it isn't in any way true.
10. Romney also claimed, "This president has put together almost as much public debt as all the prior presidents combined."
That's a lie.
11. Romney went on to say, "It's immoral in my view for my generation to pass on to these kids the burden of our generation. I think it's wrong. It's got to stop. And if I'm president of the United States I will get us on track to have a balanced budget."
That's plainly false. Romney says his plan "can't be scored," but independent budget analysts have found his agenda would make the deficit bigger, not smaller, and add trillions to the national debt.
12. At a campaign stop in Weatherly, Pennsylvania, Romney said the president's "trillion- dollar stimulus" failed to "create jobs."
That's the opposite of the truth.
13. At the same event, Romney said about Obama, "He was told that one small business was having a hard time dealing with Obamacare. He said he hadn't heard that."
That's not what happened. In fact, the small business wasn't having a hard time dealing with Obamacare, and was hurt by policies Romney wants to pursue.
Reality Check

United States

#12428 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously that all went right over your head. My point was the money. Bush spent billions, Obama and Bush backed Solyndra and it failed, much with the help of the (Chinese trying to corner the market on solar panels) and its the biggest mistake of the century for Obama.
Your response is much what I anticipated, it is a okay for Bush to spend billions on green energy, but lets hang that SOB in the white house for even thinking about green energy.
The point was that Bush's "green energy" plans, for the most part, somewhat took hold whereas Obama has been one huge green failure. I would expect as much from you saying that your quote was about the money when I showed your guy to be the huge failure that he is. If it was only about the money you would have listed the $10 billion spent and not what the money was spent for. If spinning the truth helps you to cope with the fact that you support the worst and most anti-American president in history then have at it.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12429 Jun 27, 2012
14. Romney went on say, "I was in Las Vegas and met a woman who was worried. She has a business renting furniture to casinos and to conventioners that come to Las Vegas. And when the president said, don't bother coming to Las Vegas for your company meetings a few years ago, her business dove."
Obama actually said, in reference to Wall Street recklessness, "You are not going to be able to give out these big bonuses until you pay taxpayers back. You can't get corporate jets. You can't go take a trip to Las Vegas or go down to the Super Bowl on the taxpayers' dime. There's got to be some accountability and some responsibility." To blame the failure of some random business in Nevada on this is ridiculous.
15. Romney added, "If we stay on the road we're on, we're going to become like Europe.... I don't believe Europe works in Europe. I don't want it here."
The irony is, Europe is trying to grow through austerity, just as Romney intends to do here. He's lying in a self-refuting sort of way.
16. In his "Face the Nation" interview, Romney said of Obama's new immigration policy, "If he really wanted to make a solution that dealt with these kids or with the illegal immigration in America, then this is something he would have taken up in his first three and a half years, not in his last few months."
That's remarkably misleading. Obama has pushed for the DREAM Act for years, and would have signed it into law in 2010 had it not been blocked by a Republican filibuster.
17. In the same interview, Romney said about health care, "I will continue to describe the plan that I would provide, which is, number one, to make sure that people don't have to worry about losing their insurance if they have a preexisting condition, and change jobs."
This is the kind of answer that's clearly intended to deceive. Under Romney's approach, millions of people with pre-existing conditions would be denied coverage -- and occasionally his campaign even admits it.
18. Also on health care, Romney said the president "jammed through a bill" and "didn't really try and work for a Republican vote."
This is laughably untrue. Obama worked for months to find someone -- anyone -- in the Republican Party who would work with him in good faith, including delaying progress while the "Gang of Six" engaged in pointless talks.
19. Romney also said, "I'm not looking for a tax cut for the very wealthiest."
Either Romney hasn't read his own tax plan, or he's lying.
20. Appearing via video at the "Faith and Freedom Coalition" annual event, Romney applauded the far-right group's leader: "Ralph Reed has been a real champion in fighting for the fundamental values that have made America the nation that it is."
You've got to be kidding me.
21. In the same speech, Romney said, "When you put in place a bill like Obamacare, you attack the freedom of people to make a choice about their own insurance and what kind of coverage they want to have."
That's not true. Under the Affordable Care Act, consumers would choose from competing plans as part of a health care exchange. Romney knows this -- it was part of his own plan.
22. Romney went on to say, "[M]edian income in this nation has dropped by 10 percent over the last four years."
That only makes sense if we count Obama's first year in office, which relies on a standard Romney believes is fundamentally unfair.
23. He also argued, "Government at all levels is about 37 percent of the economy today -- 37 percent. And if Obamacare were allowed to stand, government would control about half of the economy of America."
That's demonstrably ridiculous.
24. At the same event, Romney said that Obama "insists" that "Israel return to the '67 borders -- indefensible borders."
He's lying.
25. At a campaign event in Brunswick, Ohio, Romney claimed that Obama said "if you let him borrow all that money, he'd keep unemployment below 8 percent."
As Romney surely knows by now, that's simply not true.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12430 Jun 27, 2012
26. At the same event, Romney said under Obamacare, we'll get "a healthcare system run by the government."
There is no universe in which this is true.
27. At a campaign event in Janesville, Wisconsin, Romney argued, "[T]he path we're on, spending $1 trillion more every year than we take in, is leading us to Greece."
That's painfully untrue.
28. At a campaign event in Holland, Michigan, Romney claimed that, as a result of the Dodd-Frank reforms, "small banks and community banks are finding it harder and harder to make loans to small businesses."
According to community banks, this is false. These banks have actually gotten stronger after Dodd-Frank, and the president of Independent Community Bankers Of America recently said, "I am sick of Wall Street using community banks as their shills to scare community bankers into stampeding Congress into undoing provisions of law that finally attempt to deal with too big to fail and Wall Street overreach."
29. In a speech to the National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials yesterday, Romney argued that President Obama "has not completed a single new trade agreement with Latin America."
Romney does realize that Panama is part of Latin America, right?
30. Romney went on to argue, "Unfortunately, despite his promises, President Obama has failed to address immigration reform."
Actually, Obama has addressed it quite a bit, taking executive action where the law allows, and pushing Congress to pursue comprehensive reform based on a bipartisan plan he presented last year.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12431 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The point was that Bush's "green energy" plans, for the most part, somewhat took hold whereas Obama has been one huge green failure. I would expect as much from you saying that your quote was about the money when I showed your guy to be the huge failure that he is. If it was only about the money you would have listed the $10 billion spent and not what the money was spent for. If spinning the truth helps you to cope with the fact that you support the worst and most anti-American president in history then have at it.
The only thing you have showed is your uinformed opinions.

Lets look at some quotes in that post you say are not there;

"Plouffe said that the loan guarantee program that awarded half a billion dollars in guarantees to Solyndra "was supported by President Bush."

"Since I have been President, we have spent about $10 billion on research"

"You can get up to, now,$3,400 tax credit when you buy your hybrid automobile."

"That’s why we enhanced and extended the 10-cent-per-gallon tax credit"

"30-percent tax credit for the installation of alternative fuel stations, up to $30,000 a year"

"The Department of Energy announced $250 million in funding to establish and operate two new bioenergy research center, "

"And we are spending $1.2 billion to encourage hydrogen fuel cells"

"We are spending $2 billion to promote technologies that will enable our coal-fired plants to protect the environmen"

As I said, completley over your head. that is over 13 billion listed here.
Reality Check

United States

#12432 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
Mitts' 30 lies in a week
1. It may make the deficit go up by 100 billion less than it does under Obamacare. A step in the right direction I would say.
2. Do you have any proof to the contrary?
3. Ryan's plan is just that a plan and not a law. The last time I checked Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney were not the same person.
4. Yes, where he was a lawyer and not one involved in the business aspect of a law firm or any other business for that matter. That is not a lie in the context it was spoken.
5. Just because it wasn't given the apology tour as a name doesn't mean he didn't do it because he did.
6. You are grasping on this but I see where this could be considered a "lie".
7. If you believe Clinton supports Obama you must be smoking something. Clinton has undermined Obama in several of his speeches. The DNC finally stepped in and reigned Clinton in.
8. Refer to #6
9. It is a known fact that Obama wants to take away vouchers that allow students to leave public schools for charter shcools and he has said as much.
10. You know Romney was talking about deficit spending but since that isn't what he said I will give you that one.
11. You can't pin it as a lie until it is proven to be false. Why would you do something so irresponsible?
12. Permanent jobs. The unemployment rate went up as soon as the money ran out meaning the job number at the end of the stimulus was the same or worse than it was at the start.
13. Once again, you are blaming Romney for something he has no part in. Besides, what you said about the small business isn't even what your claim that Romney was lying was even about. At least stay on topic. Your accusations of Romney lying are already pretty weak so I would suggest that you stop at 13 to save yourself the embarrassment.
Reality Check

United States

#12433 Jun 27, 2012
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing you have showed is your uinformed opinions.
Lets look at some quotes in that post you say are not there;
"Plouffe said that the loan guarantee program that awarded half a billion dollars in guarantees to Solyndra "was supported by President Bush."
"Since I have been President, we have spent about $10 billion on research"
"You can get up to, now,$3,400 tax credit when you buy your hybrid automobile."
"That’s why we enhanced and extended the 10-cent-per-gallon tax credit"
"30-percent tax credit for the installation of alternative fuel stations, up to $30,000 a year"
"The Department of Energy announced $250 million in funding to establish and operate two new bioenergy research center, "
"And we are spending $1.2 billion to encourage hydrogen fuel cells"
"We are spending $2 billion to promote technologies that will enable our coal-fired plants to protect the environmen"
As I said, completley over your head. that is over 13 billion listed here.
Bush had nothing to do with Solyndra so you can't pin that on him though I'm sure you will anyway. Liberals have blamed Bush for every one of Obama's failures thus far so why stop now. I never said Bush didn't support green energy. I said that Bush had a far better success rate than Obama.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12434 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It may make the deficit go up by 100 billion less than it does under Obamacare. A step in the right direction I would say.
2. Do you have any proof to the contrary?
3. Ryan's plan is just that a plan and not a law. The last time I checked Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney were not the same person.
4. Yes, where he was a lawyer and not one involved in the business aspect of a law firm or any other business for that matter. That is not a lie in the context it was spoken.
5. Just because it wasn't given the apology tour as a name doesn't mean he didn't do it because he did.
6. You are grasping on this but I see where this could be considered a "lie".
7. If you believe Clinton supports Obama you must be smoking something. Clinton has undermined Obama in several of his speeches. The DNC finally stepped in and reigned Clinton in.
8. Refer to #6
9. It is a known fact that Obama wants to take away vouchers that allow students to leave public schools for charter shcools and he has said as much.
10. You know Romney was talking about deficit spending but since that isn't what he said I will give you that one.
11. You can't pin it as a lie until it is proven to be false. Why would you do something so irresponsible?
12. Permanent jobs. The unemployment rate went up as soon as the money ran out meaning the job number at the end of the stimulus was the same or worse than it was at the start.
13. Once again, you are blaming Romney for something he has no part in. Besides, what you said about the small business isn't even what your claim that Romney was lying was even about. At least stay on topic. Your accusations of Romney lying are already pretty weak so I would suggest that you stop at 13 to save yourself the embarrassment.
I am flattered you think I wrote that, but in my haste posting I obviously forgot to add the authors name, my bad . Here is the author;

For those who are watching the 2012 presidential race closely, Mitt Romney's penchant for falsehoods is hard to miss. Michael Cohen summarized the issue nicely this week in a piece for The Guardian

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12435 Jun 27, 2012
Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush had nothing to do with Solyndra so you can't pin that on him though I'm sure you will anyway. Liberals have blamed Bush for every one of Obama's failures thus far so why stop now. I never said Bush didn't support green energy. I said that Bush had a far better success rate than Obama.
"Bush had nothing to do with Solyndra"

I disagree,Bush left office before the application process was completed.

It is worth noting that the application for the loan guarantee started under the Bush Administration, when CIGS, the material Solyndra used for the photovoltaic devices, was cheaper than silicone. Once silicone become cheaper, it became increasingly difficult to remain competitive. When put in perspective of the $35.1 billion the Department of Energy gave to all programs, the $535 million is a relatively small amount, about 1.52% or to put in another perspective: about .0037% of the GDP for 2009.[!]

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#12436 Jun 27, 2012
Amanda two wrote:
Page two

Page two
Just imagine what he will do to America if he gets another term !
Just imagine what Romney's chances will be if Republican Gov. keep talking about their states with unemployment rates below the national average, if Mitt can not get them to shut up. LMAO


Mitt Asks Scott to Downplay Job Gains


----------

By John Martin - Posted on 21 June 2012

It turns out that a few Republican Governors have a small dilemma on their hands. They want to brag about their improving economies, but they're facing pressure to keep things quiet.

Mitt Romney’s presidential campaign asked Florida Governor Rick Scott to tone down his statements heralding improvements in the state’s economy because they clash with the presumptive Republican nominee’s message that the nation is suffering under President Barack Obama, according to two people familiar with the matter.



Scott, a Republican, was asked to say that the state’s jobless rate could improve faster under a Romney presidency, according to the people, who asked not to be named.

What’s unfolding in Florida highlights a dilemma for the Romney campaign: how to allow Republican governors to take credit for economic improvements in their states while faulting Obama’s stewardship of the national economy. Republican governors in Ohio, Virginia, Michigan and Wisconsin also have highlighted improving economies.



The Florida Republican party has even put our TV ads trumping the governor's, and the state's, successess, causing some to think they've just seen an Obama ad.

This scenario is also playing out in a number of battleground states, including Virginia, Wisconsin and Michigan, where unemployment is down almost 6 percent since August 2009

http://www.republicansforobama.org/node/10230
Mitt

Mountain Home, AR

#12437 Jun 27, 2012
Damn you Scott, keep your mouth shut;

Florida has shifted from Romney leading Obama in mid-May by 47 to 41. Now, Obama leads Romney by 45 to 41.(The poll was a trustworthy Quinnipiac study.)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Allen 1 hr Mountain Homie 24
sunset motel,by doughnut shop. 8 hr 1sister43 1
Gregory Johnson 9 hr John Longrod 26
Don't move to Mountain Home Arkansas 17 hr Itiswhtitis 60
Baxter Lab? They laid off 100 people. Wow!! 17 hr Itiswhtitis 12
Do not move to Mountain Home!! 17 hr Itiswhtitis 23
Bangin John (Jan '15) 17 hr Itiswhtitis 18
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages