Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

keeping it real wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would know about their head being stuck in a hole, Barney, you would be the man!
You, Barney, are sad and pathetic. You are the epitome of everything you accuse others of...a master of distortion, lies, and jargon, but you are too blinded to even realize how ridiculous you are!
Please don't misunderstand me...I don't feel sorry for you.
I simply can't stand reading your posts and the ridiculous lies you tell.
Remember, Barney, even without your puppet-like political 'cut and pastes', and your Democratic spins and lies, we are living this life, too! And all your brainwashed rhetoric crap simply doesn't match the way life really is, Barney!
I know it, the others know it, and in all reality, you know it!
You are a political joke...the poster boy for a Democratic party that pulls up your words and says,
'This is the guy we were telling you about! Old Barney...right there in Arkansas! We don't find many like him! Too bad he's gotta go down with the ship, just like the rest of them! But one thing is for sure...their ship is going down!'
And as you go under for the last time, with your last breath, you will still be echoing the lies you've been told and read, and have chosen to believe, even though you are sinking...'life is good...things are better today than they were 8 years ago...there are more jobs being created than ever before...Obamacare rocks...and George W. Bush is to blame for everything bad...'
Until Barrak, himself, can't stand the sound of your voice anymore and pushes you down for the last time!!
You poor old brainwashed sap...
You are one stupid MF, my name is not Barney, if you can't stand reading what Barney posted, then why the Fu#k do you read it? I tell you what though, if Barney reads your Topix novel here I bet he is very tickled that he gets under your skin so damn bad. Hell , I even think its hilarious, you squalling like a whipped pup.
likesthisthread

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Judged:

keeping it real wrote:
<quoted text>
If anyone would know about their head being stuck in a hole, Barney, you would be the man!
You, Barney, are sad and pathetic. You are the epitome of everything you accuse others of...a master of distortion, lies, and jargon, but you are too blinded to even realize how ridiculous you are!
Please don't misunderstand me...I don't feel sorry for you.
I simply can't stand reading your posts and the ridiculous lies you tell.
Remember, Barney, even without your puppet-like political 'cut and pastes', and your Democratic spins and lies, we are living this life, too! And all your brainwashed rhetoric crap simply doesn't match the way life really is, Barney!
I know it, the others know it, and in all reality, you know it!
You are a political joke...the poster boy for a Democratic party that pulls up your words and says,
'This is the guy we were telling you about! Old Barney...right there in Arkansas! We don't find many like him! Too bad he's gotta go down with the ship, just like the rest of them! But one thing is for sure...their ship is going down!'
And as you go under for the last time, with your last breath, you will still be echoing the lies you've been told and read, and have chosen to believe, even though you are sinking...'life is good...things are better today than they were 8 years ago...there are more jobs being created than ever before...Obamacare rocks...and George W. Bush is to blame for everything bad...'
Until Barrak, himself, can't stand the sound of your voice anymore and pushes you down for the last time!!
You poor old brainwashed sap...
Life is maybe a little better than it was 8 years ago, when the economy almost collpsed. Clinton presided over the greatest economic expansion in a generation. He walked out of the Oval office with a couple billion lying in surplus. We are 13 years out from the end of his administration. What in the world could have happened in the interim? You are perhaps the one who is brainwashed. You are certainly a d!#k.
Jackie

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 17, 2013

Nope what good would it do?
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

likesthisthread wrote:
<quoted text>Life is maybe a little better than it was 8 years ago, when the economy almost collpsed. Clinton presided over the greatest economic expansion in a generation. He walked out of the Oval office with a couple billion lying in surplus. We are 13 years out from the end of his administration. What in the world could have happened in the interim? You are perhaps the one who is brainwashed. You are certainly a d!#k.
Life for who is better? The top and bottom 2%? One of them earned a better life and one thinks it's better but it's actually not. The rest of America is much worse off than they were 8 years ago. Got to give Clinton his props. Many say that if his policies would have stayed in place, it would have been disastrous for America but those critics are speculating. The fact is that we ended Clinton's presidency with a surplus in the budget and a small deficit so we need to end speculation with that. Life under Bush was not as good as it was under Clinton but far better than it was under Obama for most Americans. Like Clinton, you have to realize that at the end of Bush's term, as a whole, people weren't suffering like they are under Obama. The signs for the economy though were certainly troublesome at the end of Bush's term and he shoulders responsibility for that. As for Obama, only democratic supporters actually think he's doing a good job. He was handed a sinking economy and, instead of patching the holes in our ship, he took a hammer and started making those holes larger. People are right in criticizing Bush for the deficits at the end of his term (Obama being one of them). Obama came in promising that he could cut the deficit in half in his first term. Instead, a deficit took 232 years to reach, was almost doubled in only 4 years. Obama owns that 100% just like Bush owned his deficit during his 8 years. Instead, Obama has cast blame on anyone who gets near him. I think it's the blame game that people hate about Obama because it's the one thing that doesn't deter Obama from getting focused and proactive about cutting his spending. It appears as though he actually believes his own lies about it being someone else's fault.
History Check

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Life for who is better? The top and bottom 2%? One of them earned a better life and one thinks it's better but it's actually not. The rest of America is much worse off than they were 8 years ago. Got to give Clinton his props. Many say that if his policies would have stayed in place, it would have been disastrous for America but those critics are speculating. The fact is that we ended Clinton's presidency with a surplus in the budget and a small deficit so we need to end speculation with that. Life under Bush was not as good as it was under Clinton but far better than it was under Obama for most Americans. Like Clinton, you have to realize that at the end of Bush's term, as a whole, people weren't suffering like they are under Obama. The signs for the economy though were certainly troublesome at the end of Bush's term and he shoulders responsibility for that. As for Obama, only democratic supporters actually think he's doing a good job. He was handed a sinking economy and, instead of patching the holes in our ship, he took a hammer and started making those holes larger. People are right in criticizing Bush for the deficits at the end of his term (Obama being one of them). Obama came in promising that he could cut the deficit in half in his first term. Instead, a deficit took 232 years to reach, was almost doubled in only 4 years. Obama owns that 100% just like Bush owned his deficit during his 8 years. Instead, Obama has cast blame on anyone who gets near him. I think it's the blame game that people hate about Obama because it's the one thing that doesn't deter Obama from getting focused and proactive about cutting his spending. It appears as though he actually believes his own lies about it being someone else's fault.
I will jump on this blame Obama because he blame Bush bandwagon. I will blame the President for this.

A look through the White House's budget cuts suggests that every department is due for some slashes if the president gets his way.

Beach Grants, Environmental Protection Agency

2012 Enacted:$10 million; 2013 Request: eliminated; Saved:$10 million

Children's Hospital Graduate Medical Education Payment Program, Health and Human Services
2012 Enacted:$265 million; 2013 Request:$88 million; Saved:$177 million

Clean Automotive Technologies, EPA

2012 Enacted:$16 million; 2013 Request: eliminated; Saved:$16 million

Clean Water and Drinking Water State Revolving Funds, EPA

2012 Enacted:$2.38 billion; 2013 Request:$2.03 billion; Saved:$359 million

Diesel Emissions Reduction Grant Program, EPA

2012 Enacted:$30 million; 2013 Request:$15 million; Saved:$15 million

Health Care Services Grant Program, Department of Agriculture

2012 Enacted:$3 million; 2013 Request: eliminated; Saved:$3 million

Housing for Persons With Disabilities, Department of Housing and Urban Development

2012 Enacted:$165 million; 2013 Request:$150 million; Saved:$15 million

International Forestry, Department of Agriculture

2012 Enacted:$8 million; 2013 Request:$4 million; Saved:$4 million

Jobs Corps, Department of Labor

2012 Enacted:$1.7 billion; 2013 Request:$1.65 billion; Saved:$53 million

Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program, Department of Health and Human Services

2012 Enacted:$3.47 billion; 2013 Request:$3.02 billion; Saved:$452 million

Children's Mental Health Grant, Department of Health and Human Services

2012 Enacted:$117 million; 2013 Request:$89 million; Saved:$28 million

Public Broadcasting Grants, Department of Agriculture

2012 Enacted:$3 million; 2013 Request: eliminated; Saved:$3 million

Rural Business Opportunity Grants, Department of Agriculture

2012 Enacted:$2 million; 2013 Request: eliminated; Saved:$2 million

Now lets see what the Republican majority House will do with this.
John

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2% will always prosper because they know where to invest their money in every type of economy to make a killing. Good for them. If the working class (of which I am a part of) and the poor wish to raise themselves up to the 2%, then all they have to do is decide that they want 2% status then go get it. A person's success or failure rests squarely on the shoulder's of that individual. If that person doesn't reach whatever goal they set for themselves, then it is nobody elses fault. Not to say that there are not extreme circumstances that may be beyond the control of one individual but they are rare. It irks me for people to blame someone or something else for the way their life turned out. Not sure what November 1999 has to do with anything besides the fact that it rhymed.
In a corporatist system, the wealth and power of individuals and small businesses is dwarfed by the overwhelming dominance of the corporations. Eventually, the corporations end up owning almost everything and they end up dominating nearly every aspect of society. This benifits a few at the expence of many. Whats good for them is a disaster for us, and the farther we go the worse it gets.

Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

History Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I will jump on this blame Obama because he blame Bush bandwagon. I will blame the President for this.
A look through the White House's budget cuts suggests that every department is due for some slashes if the president gets his way.
Now lets see what the Republican majority House will do with this.
Hopefully they will do a whole lot better than the president did. The president is proposing cuts of $1.137 billion from our $1.4 trillion yearly deficit. That's cutting a whole 0.000812% of our yearly deficit spending. Way to go Barack!!! I would take a 20 year plan of deficit reduction and be happy with it. That would mean a balanced budget for 243 consecutive years with an additional $70 billion in cuts each year. A full 61.57 times more than the president's proposal each year. Given the financial challenge facing us, Obama's proposal is insulting and so would the proposed plan I outlined. He knows his followers, like you, will think "What could I do with X million dollars?" because you would look at it in the context of your own finances. Obama's supporters have no concept of just how much $1.4 trillion actually is.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully they will do a whole lot better than the president did. The president is proposing cuts of $1.137 billion from our $1.4 trillion yearly deficit. That's cutting a whole 0.000812% of our yearly deficit spending. Way to go Barack!!! I would take a 20 year plan of deficit reduction and be happy with it. That would mean a balanced budget for 243 consecutive years with an additional $70 billion in cuts each year. A full 61.57 times more than the president's proposal each year. Given the financial challenge facing us, Obama's proposal is insulting and so would the proposed plan I outlined. He knows his followers, like you, will think "What could I do with X million dollars?" because you would look at it in the context of your own finances. Obama's supporters have no concept of just how much $1.4 trillion actually is.
Hey BFF, have you miss me?

I see you are still peddling your 100% unadulterated BS, like this
$1.4 trillion yearly deficit crap.

Where do you get this crap from, thin air? You sound like you must be posting from the summit of Pikes Peak. To bad I did not you were their or I would have bought you a cup of coffee.

Look here, this is just one source, but rest assured there are many more that will tell you the same thing.

WASHINGTON A continued decline in the federal budget deficit this year is resulting in a better than expected fiscal forecast for 2013 from the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office.

The CBO projects a $642 billion budget deficit for fiscal year 2013, down more than $200 billion from its February estimate and the smallest annual shortfall since 2008. It is the lowest level of deficit spending to date under President Obama, who faced $1 trillion or more in annual deficits during his first term.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...

I will presume that was an honest mistake because I just can't bring myself to believe a good Christian person like you would deliberately mislead a person.

Would you?

Looks like that leaves you two honest options Christian.

1. Retract the statement.

2. Or be a documented liar.

Cabot, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

No'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

BTW I see where you got that now, lets just share this information with every one shall we?

The gaps reached a record $1.41 trillion in budget year 2009, which began four months before Obama took office. That deficit was due largely to the worst recession since the Great Depression. Tax revenue plummeted.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/02/12/ja...

Has any one explained to you this is year 2013 not
2009?
Boohoo

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey BFF, have you miss me?
I see you are still peddling your 100% unadulterated BS, like this
$1.4 trillion yearly deficit crap.
Where do you get this crap from, thin air? You sound like you must be posting from the summit of Pikes Peak. To bad I did not you were their or I would have bought you a cup of coffee.
Look here, this is just one source, but rest assured there are many more that will tell you the same thing.
WASHINGTON A continued decline in the federal budget deficit this year is resulting in a better than expected fiscal forecast for 2013 from the non-partisan Congressional Budget Office.
The CBO projects a $642 billion budget deficit for fiscal year 2013, down more than $200 billion from its February estimate and the smallest annual shortfall since 2008. It is the lowest level of deficit spending to date under President Obama, who faced $1 trillion or more in annual deficits during his first term.
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2...
I will presume that was an honest mistake because I just can't bring myself to believe a good Christian person like you would deliberately mislead a person.
Would you?
Looks like that leaves you two honest options Christian.
1. Retract the statement.
2. Or be a documented liar.
There you go again, bad mouthing Christians, leaving everyone else alone. You're dumb even for a fry cook
Hot topic

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

I agree

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again, bad mouthing Christians, leaving everyone else alone. You're dumb even for a fry cook
I do believe I was talking to one person, who will tell you quickly he is a Christian numb nuts. So you can drop the (S) on Christians.

I will call out anybody who post lies.
History Check

Pocahontas, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Boohoo wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO, yep those fry are among the intellectual elite.
waryofrightwinge rs

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that you think that things were just fine when Obama took office.There are so many things that he had to clean up after that beady-eyed possum high-tailed it back to Texas; the war, the collapse of the banks, the near-collapse of the big three auto manufacturers. And people are no better off now than at the end of the Bush Admin? Where would that be the case? Maybe the lair of Puff the Magic Dragon, where you obviously let your dope spoil before smoking a lot of it. Imagine the country in a car; at the end of Bush, He was Thelma and the rest of us were Louise with the edge of the cliff looming. The thing is that we were exactly at that point then; it was all just about to happen, so in a very narrow sense, what you say is true. But, oh good Lord, the fall that was coming for so many. You do make cogent and logical sounding points, and I buy 100% that you believe what you are saying. Sorry I called you a d!@k.
History Check

Horseshoe Bend, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

OH-No a type-o

fry cooks are among the intellectual elite.
Reality Check

Camden, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

waryofrightwingers wrote:
<quoted text> I guess that you think that things were just fine when Obama took office.There are so many things that he had to clean up after that beady-eyed possum high-tailed it back to Texas; the war, the collapse of the banks, the near-collapse of the big three auto manufacturers. And people are no better off now than at the end of the Bush Admin? Where would that be the case? Maybe the lair of Puff the Magic Dragon, where you obviously let your dope spoil before smoking a lot of it. Imagine the country in a car; at the end of Bush, He was Thelma and the rest of us were Louise with the edge of the cliff looming. The thing is that we were exactly at that point then; it was all just about to happen, so in a very narrow sense, what you say is true. But, oh good Lord, the fall that was coming for so many. You do make cogent and logical sounding points, and I buy 100% that you believe what you are saying. Sorry I called you a d!@k.
What I know about when Obama took office is that companies like mine which are very small were still doing well. We had the best year we have ever had in 2008 by a significant margin. Each year has seen declines since then with the exception of a very slight bump in 2011. Did Obama know about the bank bailouts and the war before he took office? I believe he did and, ironically, he did exactly as Bush did when the big 3 automakers got in trouble. Either both bailouts were right or both were wrong but one can't be right while the other is wrong. To listen to Obama one would think that Bush was wrong for bailing out companies that had bad business practices but Obama was a hero for doing the same. I personally think that all of them should have been allowed to go under and let their competitors that weren't as reckless absorb their business. You called someone else that, not me.
keeping it real

Conway, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

History Check wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one stupid MF, my name is not Barney, if you can't stand reading what Barney posted, then why the Fu#k do you read it? I tell you what though, if Barney reads your Topix novel here I bet he is very tickled that he gets under your skin so damn bad. Hell , I even think its hilarious, you squalling like a whipped pup.
I tell you what, I, myself, am pretty tickled that I get under your skin so badly!!!
Here you are, squalling like a whipped pup, but trying to masquerade behind that foul mouth, thinking you are one of the 'big dogs'!!
Now that...that is hilarious!
Thanks for giving us the chance to laugh at you...not with you.

“http://www.stude ntshelp.info”

Since: Dec 12

http://www.studentshelp.info

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

no
Dont Know Nothing

Medford, OR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 18, 2013

Judged:

Reality Check wrote:
<quoted text>
What I know about when Obama took office is that companies like mine which are very small were still doing well. We had the best year we have ever had in 2008 by a significant margin. Each year has seen declines since then with the exception of a very slight bump in 2011. Did Obama know about the bank bailouts and the war before he took office? I believe he did and, ironically, he did exactly as Bush did when the big 3 automakers got in trouble. Either both bailouts were right or both were wrong but one can't be right while the other is wrong. To listen to Obama one would think that Bush was wrong for bailing out companies that had bad business practices but Obama was a hero for doing the same. I personally think that all of them should have been allowed to go under and let their competitors that weren't as reckless absorb their business. You called someone else that, not me.
Seems like the company you work for, whatever that may be, needs to figure out a better strategy to approach the ever changing market instead of complaining about not making sales. That is what successful companies do, why can yours not follow in their footsteps? What has president Obama done to directly impact the performance of your company? Sounds like a personal problem to me, instead of a presidential one. Find another job if your company cannot succeed or invest in an already successful business, it is that easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 24,001 - 24,020 of28,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mountain Home Discussions

Search the Mountain Home Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Rare Animal been seen in the area 3 hr Amigo zapata 1
chris page 3 hr guest 3
Krystin Tollen Thu Heath 1
kelli hicks Wed John 9
Is EATON a good place to work? (Dec '08) Jul 7 Guest 177
nusring homes/job Jul 7 why_me 2
Hillaree e bell (Powell) Jul 7 2 cents 9
•••
•••