Other (explain below)

“Conserve Wildlife Habitat”

Since: Dec 10

SE Michigan

#22920 Mar 1, 2013
It is not legal wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go
Virginia Coyote Hunting Regulations
Hunting coyotes is allowed year round with hunting restrictions on Sundays. A license is required. Night hunting is allowed with artificial light but with certain restrictions.
So you are also a poacher and you do have a problem since you admit you have no license.
You just another low life braggart like Churm? You are proud of violating state game laws?
Maybe they will catch you next time and confiscate you rifle and vehicle then take you in handcuffs to jail and revoke your hunting privileges for life
Seems like you are a mouthly little guy who got his butt regularly beat all the time while in High School because he is a real wussy.
I bet you never served in the military have you ?
I am an ex Army officer and no I am not some small angry little fellow , just one of the many reasons I would enjoy meeting up with your buddy Churn.
I think the coyote Warrior allegedly took was in New Mexico. But don't take anything he says too literally. There was no little coyote this morning.
Buck

Ash Flat, AR

#22921 Mar 1, 2013
It is not legal wrote:
<quoted text>No you don't and you are with out a doubt5 a spineless gutless person , you can't violate the law and claim trespassing .
If one of tyhose dogs you injure gets free then there will be a legal search warrant and you will be in jail and charged with a felony.
Think that over. If I knew who you were I could get that warrant to search since being the braggart you are you have given probable cause to search your property.
Also you better put up trespassing signs every 50 feet.
The sheriff in your county won't do didly to a trespasser who is walking unarmed across your property and if you use force to prevent them then you may get charged with a terror threatening.
You are such a uneducated and stupid old man.
Go ahead and try to justify your actions, you can't and if you ever go to court you are going to have some explaining to do about you illogical reasoning and how it is that you can use illegal and cruel methods to trap animals which is a violation of state game laws and animals cruelty statues.
Come on just tell us where you live and I we will make sure you learn something about animal cruelty laws.Do you try to run over animals while driving that gravel truckjust for sport or do include small children to?
. Ask him if hwy 9 is close to his property?
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22922 Mar 1, 2013
It is not legal wrote:
<quoted text> No you don't and you are with out a doubt5 a spineless gutless person , you can't violate the law and claim trespassing .
If one of tyhose dogs you injure gets free then there will be a legal search warrant and you will be in jail and charged with a felony.
Think that over. If I knew who you were I could get that warrant to search since being the braggart you are you have given probable cause to search your property.
The sheriff in your county won't do didly to a trespasser who is walking unarmed across your property and if you use force to prevent them then you may get charged with a terror threatening.
Go ahead and try to justify your actions, you can't and if you ever go to court you are going to have some explaining to do about you illogical reasoning and how it is that you can use illegal and cruel methods to trap animals which is a violation of state game laws and animals cruelty statues.
Come on just tell us where you live and I we will make sure you learn something about animal cruelty laws.Do you try to run over animals while driving that gravel truckjust for sport or do include small children to?
The arkansas tresspassing law dont require any signs whatsoever. The pamplet put out by the game & fish outlines posting land & tresspassing. A fence is all thats reqired. Or in absence of a fence the posting purple paint is sufficient. And if you have permission you must have it in writing from the landowner. dont take my word for it go to the library or sherriff dept. Ive know of folks convicted of tresspassing just by evidence of their picture on a game camera. Be glad this aint Texas or Louisana you can shoot tresspassers there! The arkansas law clearly states landowners have the right to kill dogs that are ABOUT TO HARRASS all classes of livestock & poultry. You apparently are some kind of irrational pig headed dumb ass idiot. Over the years Ive suffered thousands of dollars in losses from marauding dogs. I heard about a farmer Near Attica Ark. That in 2011 had five cows killed by dogs. kille in just one week at about $1400 each that $6000 lost. yet you think its OK to let your pet roam free and tresspass. I have a jenny burro and two lamas that will kill dogs also. Next you will try to tell me they are illegal.
Buck

Ash Flat, AR

#22923 Mar 1, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text>The arkansas tresspassing law dont require any signs whatsoever. The pamplet put out by the game & fish outlines posting land & tresspassing. A fence is all thats reqired. Or in absence of a fence the posting purple paint is sufficient. And if you have permission you must have it in writing from the landowner. dont take my word for it go to the library or sherriff dept. Ive know of folks convicted of tresspassing just by evidence of their picture on a game camera. Be glad this aint Texas or Louisana you can shoot tresspassers there! The arkansas law clearly states landowners have the right to kill dogs that are ABOUT TO HARRASS all classes of livestock & poultry. You apparently are some kind of irrational pig headed dumb ass idiot. Over the years Ive suffered thousands of dollars in losses from marauding dogs. I heard about a farmer Near Attica Ark. That in 2011 had five cows killed by dogs. kille in just one week at about $1400 each that $6000 lost. yet you think its OK to let your pet roam free and tresspass. I have a jenny burro and two lamas that will kill dogs also. Next you will try to tell me they are illegal.
1400 x 5 = 6000. PLEASE stop youre killing me
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22924 Mar 1, 2013
Raptor in Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree that owners should have their dogs on leashes or confined in their yards. But I have also given you examples of how humans are imperfect and dogs do sometimes break leashes, climb fences and sometimes dogs are accidently let out of their yards and homes by careless children, other family members, meter readers, etc. I also agree that trespassing on someone else's property is wrong.(Dogs do not know it is someone else's property.) But it is not so serious an offense that an innocent dog should lose his life over it, especially if it is not an ongoig problem.
My neighbor up north lets their dog and cat run loose. Every time I go up there, I see their prints in the snow going up my driveway. It is beginning to irritate me. I have spent dozens of hours trying to photograph that grouse in the yard. I know how irate I would have been had one of their animals interrupted my attempts to photograph the bird on my property after so many long, brutal hours in the cold. Even worse if one of them killed the bird. Could I kill their pet over it? I don't know,(the cat possibly) but it sure would piss me off! One thing I would NOT do is set a trap that would kill ANYTHING, including non-target innocent animals.
Not far from the cabin there is a huge sign on one of the roads that says, "Keep all dogs out. Conibear traps in use for predator control." I have a mind to go in their and find and remove all of the traps. There is NO reason in the world to use them. If there are so many predators, then the macho men should go in there and just shoot them. At least there wouldn't be any accidental, non-target animal deaths.
There was a dead coyote on the road just a mile or two from the cabin when we came home last weekend. Some guy was getting out of his truck to pick the animal up. I don't know if he hit the coyote or if someone else hit him. It is only about the fifth dead coyote I've ever seen here. It was sad. What a beautiful animal!
You state I have a mind to go in there and find & remove all of the traps? You claim to support the US counstition and bill of rights? Yet you would like to tresspass and infringe on someones elses legal activity by stealing their property just becuse you happen to have a different opinion. That Is the real test Would you stand up for someone elses counstitional right to protect their property even though you do not agree with their actions. Its impossible to just shoot offending animals. Those marauding dogs hear you before you see them. If your old like me unless their standing dead still you cant hit them with a rifle. They need to be within 12 guage shotgun range. and you gotta be their when they are present. A trap is present 24 X 7. your wrong there are very good reasons to use the traps. They work very effectively thats the best reason there is. your statement (dogs do not know its someone else property) is a lame excuse. The problem is too many folks place the value of there dogs life above the lives of the other animals they kill. those other animals are the lively hood and very costly investment of others. We need state wide leash laws. And require all dogs be tattoed for identifacation. That way the owners of killer dogs can be identified and made to pay for the damage they do. We already require all dogs be rabies vaccinated the vet could do the tatto or chip implant at the very first vaccination. your exmple of a confined dog accidently getting loose has a big flaw. the dogs that do damage arent the escaped pet. they are the free roaming dogs that form a marauding pack.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22925 Mar 1, 2013
Purple paint began being used in Arkansas in 1989 as a way for property owners to notify the public of private land. In 1997, Texas agencies began considering the idea. Lieutenant Game Warden Lewis Rather, in Lubbock, said the public was responsible for the integration of 'purple paint' law in Texas.

"Ranchers all across the state (were) contacting their state representatives and stating that they were having problems with getting trespass cases filed because signs were torn down and fences were cut; thus, rendering the property not properly posted," said Rather.

Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas use purple paint as "no trespassing" notification, but at least 10 other states use colors from orange to lime green.

"The presence of purple paint is very identifiable and unique and that is why that color was decided upon," explained Rather.

In Texas, the law (HB 793) took effect in September of 1997, under the Texas Penal Code 30.05 Criminal Trespass, section 1, subsection D. The law requires that the purple paint markings must be vertical, at least eight-inches long and one-inch wide. The bottom of the mark should be between three and five feet above the ground. The markings can be no more than 100 feet apart in timberland and 1,000 feet apart on open land, and must be in a place visible by those approaching the property.

Since the implementation of the law, many people have come to use the paint on their property.

"A 'No trespassing' sign may be shot up or taken down and a fence may be cut, but a post or tree marked with purple paint is not as easily removed, therefore causing your property to be legally posted more effectively and for a longer period of time before the markings need to be replaced," said Rather.

He added that the use of purple paint appears to be a successful measure in notifying potential trespassers.

"Complaints received are down as far as trespassing on property marked with purple paint."

Trespassing occurs after a person has been notified that the property is off-limits, but remains on the property (this excludes emergency workers performing their duties). There are five ways to notify the public that trespassing is not permitted: through verbal or written notification, fencing and similar enclosures, signs posted on the property that are visible by the public, visible presence of crops, and using purple paint to post the property.

According to Rather, those who still insists on trespassing do so for a variety of reasons.

"They are usually trespassing to either fish in a stock tank on private property or do so right after they have shot a deer on private property and they are in the process of retrieving it," said Rather.

Trespassing is a Class B misdemeanor in Texas, unless the intruder is carrying a firearm, which stands as Class A misdemeanor. Both are punishable by fines and imprisonment.

Purple paint should be taken seriously. As with other posted land, do not enter land marked with purple paint. Contact the landowner if for some reason you must enter the property.

If your property is marked with purple paint and a person trespasses, you may contact the appropriate authorities including your local sheriff's office or the the game warden's office. If you believe the person is poaching on your property, contact operation game thief at 1-800-792-GAME (4263).
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22926 Mar 1, 2013
§ 20-19-102. Domesticated animals--Injuries by dogs

(a)(1)“Domesticated animals” includes, but is not limited to, sheep, goats, cattle, swine, and poultry.

(2) Any person owning or having in possession or under control any dog shall be liable in damages to the owner or owners of any domesticated animals killed or injured by the dog in the full value of the domesticated animal killed or injured.

(b)(1) Any person engaged in raising domesticated animals or owning any domesticated animals who shall sustain any loss or damages to his or her or their domesticated animals by any dog shall have a right of action against the owner, person, or controller of the dog.

(2) Any person knowing that any dog has killed or is about to catch, injure, or kill any domesticated animal shall have the right to kill the dog, without in any way being liable to the owner of the dog in any courts of this state.

(c) The person sustaining loss or damage as mentioned in this section and desiring remuneration therefor may go before some justice of the peace of the county wherein the loss or damage occurred and make oath of the character of the loss or damage sustained, the value of the loss or damage, the dog or dogs, and the owner, possessor, or controller of the dog and file the same with the justice of the peace, who shall issue a summons stating the nature of the plaintiff's claim, the amount claimed, and the cost accrued, which shall be served and returned as in ordinary actions.

(d)(1) If the defendant shall pay to the officer serving the summons the amount of damages claimed, the costs endorsed, and a further fee to the officer of twenty-five cents (25˘) for making the return, the summons shall be returned satisfied, and no further proceedings had.

(2) If the defendant fails, neglects, or refuses to pay that amount, the justice of the peace shall try the cause as in other ordinary actions and give judgment in favor of the plaintiff for the amount proved in the cause, for which the defendant may be liable under this section.

(e) In a second suit and recovery by any plaintiff against the same defendant on account of killing or injury done by the same dog, the justice of the peace shall render judgment for double the amount of damages proven.

CREDIT(S)

Acts of 1887, Act 136,§§ 1 to 4, p. 235; Acts of 1917, Act 155,§§ 1, 2; Acts of 1987, Act 393,§§ 1, 2.
------ look a 2 see the words about too.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22927 Mar 1, 2013
Dogs Running at Large

Most statutes do not allow a farmer to shoot dogs that are merely running loose (at large). A North Dakota rancher, who shot a neighbor's greyhound after it ran through his cattle herd without particularly disturbing the cattle, was not protected by the state statute, which allows killing a dog only if it is "worrying" livestock. The rancher had to pay $300 to the dog's owner.(Trautman v. Day, 273 N.W.2d 712 (N.D. 1979).

Some states, however, allow farmers to shoot any dog that is, in the words of the Indiana statute, "roaming over the country unattended." Under this statute, an appeals court upheld the right of a farmer to shoot dogs he said were trying to get into his chicken pen in the middle of the night.(Puckett v. Miller, 381 N.E.2d 1087 (Ind. App. 1978).) The dogs, two coonhounds, had been hunting with their owner but got separated from him in a heavy rainstorm about 2 a.m.(For the uninitiated, raccoon hunting is done at night.) Under the relatively severe Indiana law, it made no difference that the dogs were bothering the chickens; their hours were numbered as soon as they got away from their master.

If you lose a dog to a trigger-happy farmer, in most instances, there is absolutely no way to prove that it wasn't doing what the farmer or rancher who shot it says it was doing. The only other witness is likely to be the dog, and it isn't talking. So the lesson is simple: If you live in a rural area or close to one, NEVER let your dog run loose off your property. Farmers may shoot first and ask questions later, if at all.---- I really got a kick out of the statement (If you lose a dog to atrigger happy farmer , in most instances the only other witness is the dog and he isnt talking? Like if fido recovered they cold get him on the stand to testify!
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22928 Mar 1, 2013
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>
1400 x 5 = 6000. PLEASE stop youre killing me
Yea product of ark public schools I apparently cant multiply in my head. should be $7000.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22929 Mar 1, 2013
Buck wrote:
<quoted text>. Ask him if hwy 9 is close to his property?
Hwy 56 is close or maybe Im lying?
UR dumber than dirt

Mountain Home, AR

#22930 Mar 1, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> The arkansas tresspassing law dont require any signs whatsoever. The pamplet put out by the game & fish outlines posting land & tresspassing. A fence is all thats reqired. Or in absence of a fence the posting purple paint is sufficient. And if you have permission you must have it in writing from the landowner. dont take my word for it go to the library or sherriff dept. Ive know of folks convicted of tresspassing just by evidence of their picture on a game camera. Be glad this aint Texas or Louisana you can shoot tresspassers there! The arkansas law clearly states landowners have the right to kill dogs that are ABOUT TO HARRASS all classes of livestock & poultry. You apparently are some kind of irrational pig headed dumb ass idiot. Over the years Ive suffered thousands of dollars in losses from marauding dogs. I heard about a farmer Near Attica Ark. That in 2011 had five cows killed by dogs. kille in just one week at about $1400 each that $6000 lost. yet you think its OK to let your pet roam free and tresspass. I have a jenny burro and two lamas that will kill dogs also. Next you will try to tell me they are illegal.
Here is what the law says.

PS if you don't have it posted then you can have a hard time defending against trespassers.
Thanks for further describing your place, now I can look for a ugly yellow bellied old man who has his Jenney stump broke.
Going to be selling that truck or is it being repoed by the company?
here you go
You owe much less to a trespasser,“Basically, the landowner must refrain from injuring the trespasser intentionally, maliciously or through gross negligence. This rule applies to all people, whether or not they are citizens of the U.S.” Generally, warning trespassers of a condition that can cause serious bodily harm relieves you of liability.
(that means those hooks you have injure a trespasser you ass is in trouble)

Avoid an Armed Confrontation
“The law prohibits the landowner from willfully or wantonly injuring a trespasser"

Gee Ogletree, a Jackson, Miss.–based attorney with Adams and Reese LLP, specializes in real estate and forestry law and has conducted workshops on liability in Alabama,Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. He strongly advises against facing trespassers with a firearm.

“You have a right to defend yourself and your property using appropriate force commensurate with the threat, but I never advise people to perform a citizen’s arrest,” he says.“You don’t want to hold people at gunpoint. If they’re hunters, they probably have guns themselves. It’s best to calmly ask people to unload their weapons and leave.”

Use Common Sense to Protect Property
As Ogletree says, it all boils down to responsible behavior and common sense. You can’t stretch a cable to stop someone who drives a boat across your stream, for example, and you should not allow pesticide or herbicide sprayers to mix chemicals or dump empty containers on your property.

Ogletree and Fambrough agree that firefighters and emergency medical services personnel performing official duties are not considered trespassers. The same typically applies to government and utility workers.

Attractive Nuisance Laws protect trespassing children in many states. An attractive nuisance exists when the child is too young to appreciate a dangerous condition, or if you knew about a dangerous condition that children may frequent. You must also balance the cost of eliminating the condition against the probability of injury.
Now Lets hope for every ones sake that you get your head out of your ass and remove those hooks.
Also The hunting season for coyotes ended on Feb 28th.
I know the trespassing laws better than you do , also those fish and game boys won't arrest someone who is unarmed walking across your property.
Now if one of your animals injures them then you are in for a lawsuit .
Hope you have insurance because you will need it.
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22931 Mar 1, 2013
How do you deal with neighbors' dogs?- Farm Life Forum - GardenWeb

forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/load/.../msg0610...
Churmudgeon

Horseshoe Bend, AR

#22932 Mar 1, 2013
UR dumber than dirt wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is what the law says.
PS if you don't have it posted then you can have a hard time defending against trespassers.
Thanks for further describing your place, now I can look for a ugly yellow bellied old man who has his Jenney stump broke.
Going to be selling that truck or is it being repoed by the company?
here you go
You owe much less to a trespasser,“Basically, the landowner must refrain from injuring the trespasser intentionally, maliciously or through gross negligence. This rule applies to all people, whether or not they are citizens of the U.S.” Generally, warning trespassers of a condition that can cause serious bodily harm relieves you of liability.
(that means those hooks you have injure a trespasser you ass is in trouble)
Avoid an Armed Confrontation
“The law prohibits the landowner from willfully or wantonly injuring a trespasser"
Gee Ogletree, a Jackson, Miss.–based attorney with Adams and Reese LLP, specializes in real estate and forestry law and has conducted workshops on liability in Alabama,Arkansas, Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas. He strongly advises against facing trespassers with a firearm.
“You have a right to defend yourself and your property using appropriate force commensurate with the threat, but I never advise people to perform a citizen’s arrest,” he says.“You don’t want to hold people at gunpoint. If they’re hunters, they probably have guns themselves. It’s best to calmly ask people to unload their weapons and leave.”
Use Common Sense to Protect Property
As Ogletree says, it all boils down to responsible behavior and common sense. You can’t stretch a cable to stop someone who drives a boat across your stream, for example, and you should not allow pesticide or herbicide sprayers to mix chemicals or dump empty containers on your property.
Ogletree and Fambrough agree that firefighters and emergency medical services personnel performing official duties are not considered trespassers. The same typically applies to government and utility workers.
Attractive Nuisance Laws protect trespassing children in many states. An attractive nuisance exists when the child is too young to appreciate a dangerous condition, or if you knew about a dangerous condition that children may frequent. You must also balance the cost of eliminating the condition against the probability of injury.
Now Lets hope for every ones sake that you get your head out of your ass and remove those hooks.
Also The hunting season for coyotes ended on Feb 28th.
I know the trespassing laws better than you do , also those fish and game boys won't arrest someone who is unarmed walking across your property.
Now if one of your animals injures them then you are in for a lawsuit .
Hope you have insurance because you will need it.
Your full of it Arkansas has a law that states a landowner doesnt owe a care of duty to a tresspasser. A tresspasser is prevented from sueing a property owner. If your tresspassing and my billy goat attacks you and you break a leg or are injured you cannott sue. but you will be arrested for tresspassing. To get someone arrested for tresspssing you simply go to the prosecuting attorney and file a complaint. you will know my place by the purple paint on all the post and electric poles.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22934 Mar 2, 2013
It is not legal wrote:
<quoted text> No you don't and you are with out a doubt5 a spineless gutless person , you can't violate the law and claim trespassing .
Listen Perry Mason you should really research the law before you attempt to spout it in a topix courtroom! LOL!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22935 Mar 2, 2013
It is not legal wrote:
<quoted text> Here you go
Virginia Coyote Hunting Regulations
Hunting coyotes is allowed year round with hunting restrictions on Sundays. A license is required. Night hunting is allowed with artificial light but with certain restrictions.
So you are also a poacher and you do have a problem since you admit you have no license.
You just another low life braggart like Churm? You are proud of violating state game laws?
Maybe they will catch you next time and confiscate you rifle and vehicle then take you in handcuffs to jail and revoke your hunting privileges for life
Seems like you are a mouthly little guy who got his butt regularly beat all the time while in High School because he is a real wussy.
I bet you never served in the military have you ?
I am an ex Army officer and no I am not some small angry little fellow , just one of the many reasons I would enjoy meeting up with your buddy Churn.
Well there Gomer Pyle that was a mouth full for such an angry little fellow. I would be really worried about hunting coyotes in Virginia, if I lived in Virginia but seeing how I don't I think I won't worry too much! When I was in High School I would have chewed you up and spit you out. I used to charge mouthy little guys like you a nickel a day just to breathe my air. I served my country for nearly three decades in a capacity you don't want to know about and women and children should never hear about so dealing with a little pip squeek like you means no more to me than a coyote dropping to the ground at 200+ yards!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22936 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't feel any doom or gloom. I wish I could be the one deciding what gets cut. Our problems would end very quickly. I started the antibiotics tonight. I have other preparations for real hard times.
I stock up on fish antibiotics. They are cheap, you don't need a prescription and they are the same thing you get from the doctors!
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22937 Mar 2, 2013
<quoted text>
I think the coyote Warrior allegedly took was in New Mexico. But don't take anything he says too literally. There was no little coyote this morning.
I shot her in my back yard.
UR dumber than dirt

Mountain Home, AR

#22938 Mar 2, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>Well there Gomer Pyle that was a mouth full for such an angry little fellow. I would be really worried about hunting coyotes in Virginia, if I lived in Virginia but seeing how I don't I think I won't worry too much! When I was in High School I would have chewed you up and spit you out. I used to charge mouthy little guys like you a nickel a day just to breathe my air. I served my country for nearly three decades in a capacity you don't want to know about and women and children should never hear about so dealing with a little pip squeek like you means no more to me than a coyote dropping to the ground at 200+ yards!
You were that little fairy that was always getting butt bumped in the bathroom stalls right so you charged a nickel for every blow job you gave.
so you admit you enjoy breaking the law since you didn't have a license? How many times have you been hauled off to jail?
Don't love you love to brag about being able to eat the draft because you had an anal fistula and the military would take Gay boys like you?
I bet you like those bubbas that New Mexico has in jail and that is why they call you "Jail tail".
Three decades? tell you what I bet you never spent one day in the military maybe 3 decades serving as a fry cook.
So please tell us that capacity you served Mexico?
Were you one of those smugglers of children that were sold?
Did You let those poor Mexicans die in the desert?
You are 100% fake.
UR dumber than dirt

Mountain Home, AR

#22939 Mar 2, 2013
Churmudgeon wrote:
<quoted text> Your full of it Arkansas has a law that states a landowner doesnt owe a care of duty to a tresspasser. A tresspasser is prevented from sueing a property owner. If your tresspassing and my billy goat attacks you and you break a leg or are injured you cannott sue. but you will be arrested for tresspassing. To get someone arrested for tresspssing you simply go to the prosecuting attorney and file a complaint. you will know my place by the purple paint on all the post and electric poles.
I know the law better than you do, since you admit to using illegal traps a Fish and wild life officer can enter your property with out a warrant to search for them and You don't have a legal leg to stand on if some child is injured by you.
There is such a thing as Malicious conduct and that activity doesn't give you any protection.
Does your wife know about all those hookers you paid at the truck stops?
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#22940 Mar 2, 2013
UR dumber than dirt wrote:
<quoted text>
You were that little fairy that was always getting butt bumped in the bathroom stalls right so you charged a nickel for every blow job you gave.
so you admit you enjoy breaking the law since you didn't have a license? How many times have you been hauled off to jail?
Don't love you love to brag about being able to eat the draft because you had an anal fistula and the military would take Gay boys like you?
I bet you like those bubbas that New Mexico has in jail and that is why they call you "Jail tail".
Three decades? tell you what I bet you never spent one day in the military maybe 3 decades serving as a fry cook.
So please tell us that capacity you served Mexico?
Were you one of those smugglers of children that were sold?
Did You let those poor Mexicans die in the desert?
You are 100% fake.
WOW! You really are an angry little felllow. You should slow down just a little before your fat ass has a heart attack. Slowing down would also allow you to compose a thought, put it down in the little box and proof read it before you hit the post comment button. That is if you want people to understand what you are saying and not look so stupid. Because right now you are really looking like an idiot. Were you one of those Nancy Boys you speak of when you were younger? I don't break the law, I kill coyotes, perfectly legal here dumb ass. You crack me up, I wish you would come out here so I could fold you up like an old used lawn chair!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Video of Benny Magness traffic stop 7 min Wow 4
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 1 hr southern boy 10,062
Ashley 2 hr concerned 49
John 5 hr BitchLetsBeReal 22
epoxyn is it closing ? 5 hr Vistor 4
Holy Smokes 14 hr guest 11
Starting a 1% MC Club in Mtn home. Who's intere... (Nov '11) 15 hr ridin the Shadow 103

Mountain Home Jobs

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Home News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Home

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]