Did you vote today?

Created by Rick on Jun 8, 2010

6,113 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21920 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like the way the LEFT created Doerner the LA COP murderer. Republicans are for life liberals want you murdered before birth with abortion and if that doesn't work then they cheer on their crazy liberal friends to kill innocent people. You seen it happen all week. Liberals are pathetic..
WARRIOR assuming you are male, how would you feel if the legislators of this nation told you, you have no choice of what to do with what is going on inside your body?

WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21921 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WARRIOR assuming you are male, how would you feel if the legislators of this nation told you, you have no choice of what to do with what is going on inside your body?
They already tell me I can't kill another human being just to kill one. They tell me I can't hire somebody to kill me when I want to die also.
StandUp2TheLeft

Springdale, AR

#21922 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
WARRIOR assuming you are male, how would you feel if the legislators of this nation told you, you have no choice of what to do with what is going on inside your body?
55,000,000 (fifty five million) murdered babies in America.

Should make every Lefty proud.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21923 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I am sorry I thought a Fruit Cake was a vegetable. Maybe you are a tomato, nope that's a fruit also.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, Wisdon is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.....
You Barney have neither knowledge or wisdom but you are good cheap entertainment. Proceed..........
Keep trying, you are not showing any improvement yet.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21924 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep trying, you are not showing any improvement yet.
I am here to please so let me know when you are happy...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21925 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>They already tell me I can't kill another human being just to kill one. They tell me I can't hire somebody to kill me when I want to die also.
I am aware of both those laws thank you.

The question is, how would you feel.

Theoretically a person with your (self professed) knowledge and wisdom would not have to dodge a question like that.


WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21926 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
I am aware of both those laws thank you.
The question is, how would you feel.
Theoretically a person with your (self professed) knowledge and wisdom would not have to dodge a question like that.
I would feel all fuzzy and warm inside. How do you feel about murdering babies Barney?

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21927 Feb 13, 2013
StandUp2TheLeft wrote:
<quoted text>
55,000,000 (fifty five million) murdered babies in America.
Should make every Lefty proud.
"Abortion rates in the US fell by 5 percent, the biggest single-year decrease in a decade, with teen pregnancies notably on the decline, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said"

Now how did that happen under a Democrat president.

The Washington Post canvassed a number of possible reasons why abortion rates are falling, including new abortion restrictions introduced in 2011, to tough economic times and use of long acting contraceptives.


After ruling out the first two theories, settled on a correlation between the abortion rate dropping and use of more effective contraceptives.
Obama care wants to make it easier to obtain birth control.

Maybe those republican congressmen will vote another 34 times to repeal it.



Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21928 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>I would feel all fuzzy and warm inside. How do you feel about murdering babies Barney?
"feel all fuzzy and warm"

That is a contradiction of your prior comments.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21929 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"feel all fuzzy and warm"
That is a contradiction of your prior comments.
I will play, show me where it is a contradiciton and now answer my question. How do you feel about the murder of babies Barney? Don't run and hide like usual..
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21930 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
"Abortion rates in the US fell by 5 percent, the biggest single-year decrease in a decade, with teen pregnancies notably on the decline, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) said"
Now how did that happen under a Democrat president.
The Washington Post canvassed a number of possible reasons why abortion rates are falling, including new abortion restrictions introduced in 2011, to tough economic times and use of long acting contraceptives.
After ruling out the first two theories, settled on a correlation between the abortion rate dropping and use of more effective contraceptives.
Obama care wants to make it easier to obtain birth control.
Maybe those republican congressmen will vote another 34 times to repeal it.
So I guess 50 million murdered babies is OK for you liberals. Way to step up and have the guts to cut that number down. And to think most of those are more than likely Democrat voters...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21931 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>So I guess 50 million murdered babies is OK for you liberals. Way to step up and have the guts to cut that number down. And to think most of those are more than likely Democrat voters...
To each their own, to me that just proves what Liberals have said all along, were not pro abortion, we are pro choice.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21932 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
To each their own, to me that just proves what Liberals have said all along, were not pro abortion, we are pro choice.
You are pro choice when it comes to killing but not when it comes to living. What about pro choice for guns? What about pro choice for prayer and alleigance in schools? What about pro choice for school vouchers? You liberals are so confused.

I am pro choice also, I just choose not to murder babies!

Tell me how you feel about the murder of babies Barney, you never answerd that one. You never pointed out where I contradicted myself either. You are lost in your own little mind...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21933 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
This is what liberalism brings you.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/food-stamp-ro...
No that is what the greatest recession since the great depression, and a do nothing Congress brings you.

The 112th Congress passed less laws than that of the Harry S Truman do nothing congress.

And what they did do hindered the recovery.

I present this as fact, if can prove them wrong, please do.


Early in the year, the economy seemed to be gathering momentum. In February, it added 220,000 jobs. In March, it added 246,000 jobs. In April, 251,000 jobs. But as markets began to take the Republican threats on the debt ceiling more seriously, the economy sputtered. Between May and August, the nation never added more than 100,000 jobs a month. And then, in September, the month after the debt ceiling was resolved, the economy sped back up and added more than 200,000 jobs.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21934 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is what the greatest recession since the great depression, and a do nothing Congress brings you.
The 112th Congress passed less laws than that of the Harry S Truman do nothing congress.
And what they did do hindered the recovery.
I present this as fact, if can prove them wrong, please do.
Early in the year, the economy seemed to be gathering momentum. In February, it added 220,000 jobs. In March, it added 246,000 jobs. In April, 251,000 jobs. But as markets began to take the Republican threats on the debt ceiling more seriously, the economy sputtered. Between May and August, the nation never added more than 100,000 jobs a month. And then, in September, the month after the debt ceiling was resolved, the economy sped back up and added more than 200,000 jobs.
I present you with this fact: Liberals think it is the job for legislatures to pass laws to regulate and control other peoples lifes. You said it yourself in the above post.

I can take care of myself, you made need help with thousands upon thousands of worthless laws controlling you but it doesn't mean everybody else does.
guest

Blytheville, AR

#21935 Feb 13, 2013
BARNEYII wrote:
<quoted text>
No that is what the greatest recession since the great depression, and a do nothing Congress brings you.
The 112th Congress passed less laws than that of the Harry S Truman do nothing congress.
And what they did do hindered the recovery.
I present this as fact, if can prove them wrong, please do.
Early in the year, the economy seemed to be gathering momentum. In February, it added 220,000 jobs. In March, it added 246,000 jobs. In April, 251,000 jobs. But as markets began to take the Republican threats on the debt ceiling more seriously, the economy sputtered. Between May and August, the nation never added more than 100,000 jobs a month. And then, in September, the month after the debt ceiling was resolved, the economy sped back up and added more than 200,000 jobs.
You're taking Ezra Klein's opinion as fact?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/... Klein is a known leftwing hack who has forged documents posted false and misleading data and even changed information on published graphs to promote his lies. Like I said, you have the objectivity of a Hyena in heat and this is even more proof.

No wonder you are so found of him.
WARRIOR

Alamogordo, NM

#21936 Feb 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're taking Ezra Klein's opinion as fact?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/... Klein is a known leftwing hack who has forged documents posted false and misleading data and even changed information on published graphs to promote his lies. Like I said, you have the objectivity of a Hyena in heat and this is even more proof.
No wonder you are so found of him.
You don't mean like this do you guest. Surely Barney can read..

http://www.therightsphere.com/2011/06/ezra-kl...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21937 Feb 13, 2013
WARRIOR wrote:
<quoted text>You are pro choice when it comes to killing but not when it comes to living. What about pro choice for guns? What about pro choice for prayer and alleigance in schools? What about pro choice for school vouchers? You liberals are so confused.
I am pro choice also, I just choose not to murder babies!
Tell me how you feel about the murder of babies Barney, you never answerd that one. You never pointed out where I contradicted myself either. You are lost in your own little mind...
I am not pro choice on killing.

Guns, I own some, but I do not own any assault weapons. Semi automatic 12 Ga. loaded with five rounds of double-00 buck shot makes me feel just as safe.

Prayer in school- I will follow Thomas Jefferson's and the St amendment on that one.

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof.

Pray any place you want to, such as on a basketball court before a game as I have seen many times, the problem I have is someone paid by the state dictating to some one to pray.

"school vouchers"

Well that is to much involvement by the state into a private business, you feel the same?
Surely you do, being that is a conservatives mantra, to much government interference.

Besides that;

Center on Education Policy that challenges decades of research on the advantages of private schools. "Contrary to popular belief, we can find no evidence that private schools actually increase student performance," said Jack Jennings, the center's president


"I just choose not to murder babies" Wait a sec. you posted, and I quote

"I would feel all fuzzy and warm inside. How do you feel about murdering babies"

Bit of a contradiction hey.

Once again, I do not condone abortion.

"You never pointed out where I contradicted myself either"

LOL, you are correct Capt O, there is a difference in pointing something out and a remark that you "contradicted yourself".

In case you did not notice I pointed out to you this time.


Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21938 Feb 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're taking Ezra Klein's opinion as fact?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/... Klein is a known leftwing hack who has forged documents posted false and misleading data and even changed information on published graphs to promote his lies. Like I said, you have the objectivity of a Hyena in heat and this is even more proof.
No wonder you are so found of him.
I present this as fact, if can prove them wrong, please do.

Have you not come up with answer for this yet,

I would really like for you to explain this.

"You posted this on post #21808, if you were referring to post 21785 why did you not post your thoughts there, instead of waiting till 23 post later"

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#21939 Feb 13, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>You're taking Ezra Klein's opinion as fact?
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/... Klein is a known leftwing hack who has forged documents posted false and misleading data and even changed information on published graphs to promote his lies. Like I said, you have the objectivity of a Hyena in heat and this is even more proof.
No wonder you are so found of him.
What does any of that have to do with what I posted being incorrect?

Oh I know, you cannot prove it wrong, so you attack the messengers..........yawn, same old BS, different day.


Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth 15 min squeezers 9
Brenda's Cafe 5 hr spy 4
Debate: Gay Marriage - Mountain Home, AR (Aug '10) 7 hr LookingEast 47
Stephanie Manuel (Mar '13) 7 hr John 17
man 15 hr frend 1
hey Wed frend 1
epoxyn is it closing ? Tue drhchfh 8
Mountain Home Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Home News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Home

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:25 am PST

NBC Sports 8:25AM
Jeff Fisher thought Josh Brown should have been ejected for kick
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Preston Parker fined $15,000 for role in brawl with Rams
ESPN12:17 PM
Giants' Jenkins irked after getting $16K fine
NBC Sports12:47 PM
6 Giants fined by NFL for actions in Rams game - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 2:23 PM
Ogletree, Laurinaitis 1-2 in tackles entering finale - NBC Sports