First Prev
of 2
Next Last
WTF Chuck

Lees Summit, MO

#21 Apr 9, 2013
Kenneth Freeman wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =869mVH6EI8QXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
This is a link to video footage of police cruisers tinted illegally at Precision Window Tinting in Mountain Home. The Chief refuses to comply with statute 27-37-306 which can be viewed here.
http://home.pcisys.net/~bpc/auto_law/tint/tin...
The Sheriff and his band of goons refuse to take a report or assist me at all. They wouldn't help me with my efforts with the chief, and they even refused to take a report against the business that is tinting windows illegally in their jurisdiction. Sound strange? Sounds like aiding and embedding criminals and enforcing the law with favor to me. Yeah, the chief is one thing, but refusing to even take a report on a local business that may be commuting criminal activity... wow
Have the cops locked you up yet for whineing and slobbering to much????? There is a law against a grown man slinging snot everywhere.People around you could slip and fall on that slippery stuff then you will be in big trouble.
Kenneth Freeman

Lubbock, TX

#22 Apr 10, 2013
Lol.. yea, they did lock me up as a matter of fact. It was a sad day, the video can be viewed here.
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
There were tears and slobber everywhere! The officers could barely stand up. Finally everyone just said screw it and started a slip n slide down the hallway. My wanting to initiate a formal complaint, as prescribed by our legal system, cost me 590 in bond, a day off work for court, and any sanction passed through the court for the charges that were trumped up against me. Its funny because my bondsman had to rush them to book me in so he could get me out. I never did get a complaint form though! After that, I definitely don't want to under estimate the deputies when it comes to slapping cuffs on you for peacefully exercising constitutional rights!
Kenneth Freeman

Tyler, TX

#23 May 3, 2013
I am still here, and am still challenging Mr. Manuel to do the right thing. Please put our cities cruisers in compliance with Ar 27-37-306, and stop your unlawful and corrupt behavior now! You are giving police, in general, a bad name with you unwillingness to conform to the laws that you were charged with enforcing. Quit being, what I feel like is, a dead beat, sorry excuse for an officer of the law. Be an offer of the peace versus a piece of * officer!
Is It Just Me

Saint Louis, MO

#24 Mar 25, 2014
MedGuy wrote:
I think the BCSO and MHPD are a bunch of fuktards as much as anyone, but really, this is all you can find to whine about?
Couldn't have said it better! Although I'd have included the prosecutor and judges who need thousands spent to support all our wonderful attorneys and bail bondsmen--ever wonder why this itty bitty town has so many?--and months and sometimes years to decide there really wasn't much to fuss over in the first place.

But Ken's got some good points. He may be poorly choosing his battles, but when you can't get them for assault and battery, harassment and stalking, inciting terror, intentional infliction of emotional distress, trespassing, unlawful arrest, and bullying the fine citizens of Mountain Home, one must do what he can. That is not a random list, all have happened to my family: I've seen and suffered through the corruption up close and personally. I moved here to retire peacefully, and having worked at executive levels in fields protecting the innocents, I've had the esteemed honor of working along side many honest law enforcement officials in many different jurisdictions. Before moving here nary an eyebrow had ever been raised at me. Yet in the few years I've been here, I've been threatened with arrest by both BCSO and MHPD for ridiculous reasons manufactured by each officer. My family has been harassed by all three LE organizations patrolling Baxter County. In one incident there was no record of me even having met the uniformed male despite him assaulting and threatening me repeatedly for the better part of an hour. My oh my, with lil ole me being such a "danger" to society and all, apparently worthy of arrest and threatened to watch my backside lest this fine officer changed his mind and "could come back for [me] at any time," you'd think that boy in blue would have made the time to file a report. Although, maybe silence is better: the reports that HAVE been written curiously bear very little resemblance to my recollections. Is it just me, or does it seem to others that all mentioned entities seem to be inbred, so to speak? Or perhaps, simply in bed together? No matter for this ol' gal: I'm covered from every angle now. ;)
AbdicatedAndHapp y

Torrance, CA

#25 Jul 1, 2014
I had to move away from Baxter county because of police harassment. They assumed, then insisted I am related to other people (troublemakers) in the town who happen to have the same last name as I. They HAVE most certainly bruised up my ex-girlfriend and arrested me without telling me why for hours and stuck me in solitary for the whole ordeal (the case was thrown out immediately because of the allegations and my overwhelming proof). And the cop that bruised her up and pinned the BS charge on me had the nerve to hit on my mother like a bar fly in front of me while I was being released.... Oh and I witnessed him excessively using a shock collar on his K-9 partner while laughing like it was cool or funny.... "PACE"...... I mean, PEACE!!!! As much as I despise him I wish him a safe return from Iraq, but I believe his expertise as a sadist is best suited in a combat zone.... Go get 'em Kenneth... I dont even live there anymore but if we give up our civil liberties, we might as well bend over and let the 5-0 take over >>>>>>> > **liberty or death** <<<<<<<
Lisa

Salem, AR

#26 Jul 1, 2014
AbdicatedAndHappy wrote:
I had to move away from Baxter county because of police harassment. They assumed, then insisted I am related to other people (troublemakers) in the town who happen to have the same last name as I. They HAVE most certainly bruised up my ex-girlfriend and arrested me without telling me why for hours and stuck me in solitary for the whole ordeal (the case was thrown out immediately because of the allegations and my overwhelming proof). And the cop that bruised her up and pinned the BS charge on me had the nerve to hit on my mother like a bar fly in front of me while I was being released.... Oh and I witnessed him excessively using a shock collar on his K-9 partner while laughing like it was cool or funny.... "PACE"...... I mean, PEACE!!!! As much as I despise him I wish him a safe return from Iraq, but I believe his expertise as a sadist is best suited in a combat zone.... Go get 'em Kenneth... I dont even live there anymore but if we give up our civil liberties, we might as well bend over and let the 5-0 take over >>>>>>> > **liberty or death** <<<<<<<
Sounds like a load of BS to me, A big load.
tnachine

United States

#27 Jul 1, 2014
It isn't a load of BS. I've went through several incidents with local police over silly incidents.
I got served a warrant and arrested over fines over MHPD mistake. Did they give me bond money back, of course not.
Awakened in the middle of the night at my house and detained for an incident that just happened halfway a ross county. I was roughed up at the jail by half a dozen sheriffs deputys, then maced. They were gracious enough to take me back home with only a disorderly conduct charge.
Now I will admit, it has been a decade, when they first started trying to resemble a swat team. That was when officer Ed Thomas repeatedly stalked me around the city till I had to write a police report on HIM!
Jason Pace, lol, he should have never had a K-9. He thought every single person he pulled over was carrying drugs. He threatened to ticket me over too bald if tires till I pointed out that his were worse on his patrol car. Thanks Officer Pace for needless harassment gir nearly an hour while you rummage through the contents of my truck.

I've had better luck with this latest batch at the MHPD. No complaints really
The Magnificant Supercell

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Jul 20, 2014
Why are you crying like a little bitch about someone crying... Talk about, "The pot calling the kettle black" you're a moron, do the world a favor... Practice yoga, and shove your head right straight up your ass dumb dumb.
RedNeck Hater

Palatine, IL

#29 Jul 20, 2014
The Magnificant Supercell wrote:
Why are you crying like a little bitch about someone crying... Talk about, "The pot calling the kettle black" you're a moron, do the world a favor... Practice yoga, and shove your head right straight up your ass dumb dumb.
Amen!!! supercell that's all this town is a bunch of crying little bitches he can't practice yoga he brain does'.nt work that way hes to busy shoving his head up his mommy's ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cory Kasinger 6 hr MyRodIzATripod 3
Goodwill Wed Tripod JOHN TRIPOD 9
What is the best Lake Norfork resort? (Jan '08) Jul 25 MyTriPodIzUpYerAss 11
Pregnant (Feb '16) Jul 25 MyTriPodIzUpYerAss 10
Looking for date! Jul 21 MyRodIzLONGandUpY... 3
G-Wagon / Lambo owners Jul 21 MyRodIzLONGandUpY... 4
Bryan osborne (Sep '14) Jul 19 MyRodIzLongandup ... 8

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance