First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mountain home cpl

Mountain Home, AR

#1 Aug 21, 2011
Are there "swingers" in mountain home? new to this idea. Just curious if there is such a life style around here?
Info

Springdale, AR

#2 Aug 22, 2011
What's your email address?
SugarBunnie

Mountain Home, AR

#3 Aug 22, 2011
Do you live in MH? There are lots of swingers around here.
just saying

North Little Rock, AR

#4 Aug 22, 2011
I hate swingers.Why be married?They don't have much to do with their family but most go to church.It is just another way to meet people that swing.
mountain home cpl

Mountain Home, AR

#5 Aug 22, 2011
YES we do live in mountain home. we do not do the bar thing so it makes it hard to meet people
just saying

Cabot, AR

#7 Aug 22, 2011
swingers are nasty dogs.
Wanto

Springdale, AR

#8 Aug 23, 2011
How can I meet you?
mountain home cpl

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Aug 23, 2011
Wanto wrote:
How can I meet you?
we can start by email. email me and let me know what you are looking for!
Wanto

Springdale, AR

#12 Aug 23, 2011
I don't have your email address?
SugarBunnie

Mountain Home, AR

#14 Aug 25, 2011
My boyfriend and I might be interested. Do you have a photo of the two of you that you could send?
mountain home cpl

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2011
if you would like to talk more about this please email us. and we can go from there! thank you :)
mountain home cpl

United States

#16 Aug 25, 2011
mtnhomecpl yahoo com
Love the Ozarks

Edmond, OK

#17 Aug 26, 2011
Amen to "Live and let live." I had an incredible encounter many years ago in Hollywood when everyone involved was in their 20's. My girlfriend brought her smokin' hot friend to our apartment on Carlton Way between Hollyweed and Sunset Boulevards. After a few drinks, my girlfriend assured her friend that she could have her way with me. Turns out the "Hottie" had been in a lesbian relationship for several years and "wanted" a man - me. Hmmm. Imagine that - me. The memories of the 80's in Los Angeles sure put a smile on my face. A club I used to manage was used for a Rod Stewart video and was frequented by "stars," - music and television "stars". They are a dime-a-dozen in L.A. on any weekend. Seems that, other than being millionaires and having nationally known wives, they put thier pants on one leg at a time, also. Good luck on your fantasy fulfillment. ;)\m/
Love the Ozarks

Edmond, OK

#18 Aug 26, 2011
Fingers outran my brain when I typed "thier" in second to last sentence. Best wishes. ;)

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#19 Aug 26, 2011
Love the Ozarks wrote:
Amen to "Live and let live." I had an incredible encounter many years ago in Hollywood when everyone involved was in their 20's. My girlfriend brought her smokin' hot friend to our apartment on Carlton Way between Hollyweed and Sunset Boulevards. After a few drinks, my girlfriend assured her friend that she could have her way with me. Turns out the "Hottie" had been in a lesbian relationship for several years and "wanted" a man - me. Hmmm. Imagine that - me. The memories of the 80's in Los Angeles sure put a smile on my face. A club I used to manage was used for a Rod Stewart video and was frequented by "stars," - music and television "stars". They are a dime-a-dozen in L.A. on any weekend. Seems that, other than being millionaires and having nationally known wives, they put thier pants on one leg at a time, also. Good luck on your fantasy fulfillment. ;)\m/
As much fun that may be, Today you wouldn't dare do that. They don't call Hollywood HIV AIDS city for nothing.
Just Curious

Lewistown, PA

#20 Aug 26, 2011
WOW,sounds like a crazy town.I was thinking of moving there but I changed my mind.
Timmy Two Toes

United States

#21 Aug 26, 2011
Just Curious wrote:
WOW,sounds like a crazy town.I was thinking of moving there but I changed my mind.
we have enough flat landers in these parts anyhow!
Truth Juice

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Sep 1, 2011
I know where you can find a couple of swingers.

In my pants, right below my ding dong.

HAHAHA

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

#23 Sep 1, 2011
Truth Juice wrote:
I know where you can find a couple of swingers.
In my pants, right below my ding dong.
HAHAHA
What do you do with them??
Jim Bob

New Haven, CT

#24 Sep 5, 2011
There is a web site ( adultfrienders.com ) It's not free but a good site with lots of pictures. And it is world wide. Just put in your city or zip code, You will be surprised what you will fine in your area. It's worth every Penny that it's cost.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Relocating to Mountain Home (Nov '09) 15 hr The real Thump 4
The Inauguration (Jan '09) 16 hr The real Thump 2
clubs in Mountain Home (Jun '09) 16 hr The real Thump 11
child molester (Dec '08) 17 hr The real Thump 8
News Mountain Home City Council to discuss placing i... (Aug '08) 17 hr The real Thump 2
Does anyone remember the early 1990's? 18 hr The real Thump 2
4th of July (Jun '08) Thu The real Thump 4

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages