:/

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2012
Does anyone know eric fox that lives on mt home?
Bomberfan

Bexar, AR

#2 Jan 26, 2012
I do why?
:/

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2012
Nevermind
Bomberfan

Bexar, AR

#4 Jan 27, 2012
Nevermind.....why would you put his name on topix? That is a shitty thing to do in the first place. Remove your post, Mr.Nevermind.
greyhc

Mountain Home, AR

#6 Jan 30, 2012
He is kinda creepy. He works at walmart right?! He always gives me a look like he wants to slip me the tongue!!!
hmm

United States

#7 Jan 31, 2012
Walmart huh? Thanks!

United States

#8 Mar 7, 2012
Nice guy! Known him for years!
Anonymous

United States

#9 May 3, 2012
He's a great man

Melbourne, AR

#10 May 3, 2012
Poor fools with stalkers every where and they don't even know it. This is the third or forth post with just the poor un knowing fools name~ I bet if the people knew they would be pissed.
Satan666

Columbus, IN

#11 Jun 2, 2012
Eric Fox from Mountain Home, Arkansas is a total tool.....He is an abuser of females, and from what I hear doesn't have much inside the pants department....lmfao...He will however get his due...He doesn't carry much of a brain either,and he can't even keep a fat girl happy..He is a loser who has limited time left to run his stupid mouth before it gets wired shut....hahaha....Heleaves his kid at home by himself while he goes out to the bar 4-5 nights a week, yeah sounds like a model fucking parent to me....he is a fucktard who has a big mouth that will be shut soon....
dude

Mountain Home, AR

#12 Jun 3, 2012
Satan666 wrote:
Eric Fox from Mountain Home, Arkansas is a total tool.....He is an abuser of females, and from what I hear doesn't have much inside the pants department....lmfao...He will however get his due...He doesn't carry much of a brain either,and he can't even keep a fat girl happy..He is a loser who has limited time left to run his stupid mouth before it gets wired shut....hahaha....Heleaves his kid at home by himself while he goes out to the bar 4-5 nights a week, yeah sounds like a model fucking parent to me....he is a fucktard who has a big mouth that will be shut soon....
Definition of a fucktard! someone who uses the name satan666 and expects anyone to take him serious
Wodger Wain Wite

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Jun 3, 2012
dude wrote:
<quoted text>Definition of a fucktard! someone who uses the name satan666 and expects anyone to take him serious
So true "dude", the idiot "satan666" is probably a tattooed, pierced idiot that has no respect for his own self as his Topix name implies.
yet he feels safe to judge others?
Monica

Mountain Home, AR

#15 Jun 3, 2012
Hey Dan!! Hows it going Satan? Why are you so mad at him? I mean, are you perfect? what has he done to you? You are ignorant!! Do you know what that means? It means you don't know Eric or anything about him. If your so bad-ass, then why are you talking behind a fake name and a computer screen? Eric doesn't go out at all. Shows how much you know about him. His "kid" is 16, not 5. SO if he did leave the house, who cares. And why are you commenting about another man's penis? A little insecure in that area Satan? It blows my mind that you talk about parenting skills but yet you don't have anything to do with your own child. I mean call me crazy but at least Eric has raised his child. You have already threatened him once and then now again. I mean, is this enjoyment to you? You must have no life what so ever. I hate it that there are people like you in this world. It just makes me more and more thankful for the good ones.
hello

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Jun 5, 2012
SadtoliveinMH wrote:
Ridiculous!! Chicken shits, who post on topix behind a fake ID, talking crap about people they don't know. Guarantee you would not say this crap to his face. What benefit do you get out of talking shit about people on here! Karma is a BITCH! Why don't you haters, go make yourself happy and quit talking shit about people! I know Eric, he is a human being just like you and I, sure he has made mistakes, haven't we all. Mind your own business and maybe your life will get happier and you won't have to talk shit about others.
Are you saying that your actual name is SadtoliveinMH? What an odd name.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hot men of MH 19 min Get ur eyes checked 22
Moving Arkansas 11 hr John Longrod 6
Looking for a good swimming hole 11 hr John Longrod 4
Do not move to Mountain Home!! 11 hr John Longrod 26
Nicole 11 hr Dee Dee 4
Holly fisher- Davidson 12 hr heather 8
Buddy's 13 hr Angry Bird 5

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance