Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

Judged:

Does anyone know eric fox that lives on mt home?
Bomberfan

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2012

I do why?
:/

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Nevermind
Bomberfan

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

Judged:

Nevermind.....why would you put his name on topix? That is a shitty thing to do in the first place. Remove your post, Mr.Nevermind.
greyhc

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

Judged:

He is kinda creepy. He works at walmart right?! He always gives me a look like he wants to slip me the tongue!!!
hmm

Paragould, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Judged:

Walmart huh? Thanks!

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2012

Nice guy! Known him for years!
Anonymous

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

He's a great man

Cherokee Village, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 3, 2012

Poor fools with stalkers every where and they don't even know it. This is the third or forth post with just the poor un knowing fools name~ I bet if the people knew they would be pissed.
Satan666

Jacksonville, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 2, 2012

Judged:

Eric Fox from Mountain Home, Arkansas is a total tool.....He is an abuser of females, and from what I hear doesn't have much inside the pants department....lmfao...He will however get his due...He doesn't carry much of a brain either,and he can't even keep a fat girl happy..He is a loser who has limited time left to run his stupid mouth before it gets wired shut....hahaha....Heleaves his kid at home by himself while he goes out to the bar 4-5 nights a week, yeah sounds like a model fucking parent to me....he is a fucktard who has a big mouth that will be shut soon....
dude

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Satan666 wrote:
Eric Fox from Mountain Home, Arkansas is a total tool.....He is an abuser of females, and from what I hear doesn't have much inside the pants department....lmfao...He will however get his due...He doesn't carry much of a brain either,and he can't even keep a fat girl happy..He is a loser who has limited time left to run his stupid mouth before it gets wired shut....hahaha....Heleaves his kid at home by himself while he goes out to the bar 4-5 nights a week, yeah sounds like a model fucking parent to me....he is a fucktard who has a big mouth that will be shut soon....
Definition of a fucktard! someone who uses the name satan666 and expects anyone to take him serious
Wodger Wain Wite

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

dude wrote:
<quoted text>Definition of a fucktard! someone who uses the name satan666 and expects anyone to take him serious
So true "dude", the idiot "satan666" is probably a tattooed, pierced idiot that has no respect for his own self as his Topix name implies.
yet he feels safe to judge others?
Monica

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 3, 2012

Judged:

Hey Dan!! Hows it going Satan? Why are you so mad at him? I mean, are you perfect? what has he done to you? You are ignorant!! Do you know what that means? It means you don't know Eric or anything about him. If your so bad-ass, then why are you talking behind a fake name and a computer screen? Eric doesn't go out at all. Shows how much you know about him. His "kid" is 16, not 5. SO if he did leave the house, who cares. And why are you commenting about another man's penis? A little insecure in that area Satan? It blows my mind that you talk about parenting skills but yet you don't have anything to do with your own child. I mean call me crazy but at least Eric has raised his child. You have already threatened him once and then now again. I mean, is this enjoyment to you? You must have no life what so ever. I hate it that there are people like you in this world. It just makes me more and more thankful for the good ones.
hello

Mountain Home, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

SadtoliveinMH wrote:
Ridiculous!! Chicken shits, who post on topix behind a fake ID, talking crap about people they don't know. Guarantee you would not say this crap to his face. What benefit do you get out of talking shit about people on here! Karma is a BITCH! Why don't you haters, go make yourself happy and quit talking shit about people! I know Eric, he is a human being just like you and I, sure he has made mistakes, haven't we all. Mind your own business and maybe your life will get happier and you won't have to talk shit about others.
Are you saying that your actual name is SadtoliveinMH? What an odd name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Speller Feller 29,630
hillaree e bell (powell) 4 hr hillaree 38
Julie L Brown 5 hr bootlegger 11
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr Ancient DoDo 9,868
NEED ADVICE- Family court/Lawyers 7 hr Guest 5
find me Chris partee 8 hr Where is Waldo 8
Ferguson 16 hr guest 16
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Home Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Home People Search