Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated May 10, 2013
Plantiff

Mountain View, AR

#1 Sep 19, 2010
Has anyone used this law firm? If so, did they do a good job representing you?
local boy

United States

#2 Sep 20, 2010
Plantiff wrote:
Has anyone used this law firm? If so, did they do a good job representing you?
Yes. They were very helpful. They have a well defined scope of practice though.
Justin

Bellevue, WA

#5 Oct 14, 2011
Andrew? Thought it was Frank? LOL. They are good but like said, very narrow scope of practice.
Screwed

Ash Flat, AR

#6 Oct 14, 2011
After Emily Reed with her very narrow scope of mind
I would give nearly any other lawyer a chance.
Do they return calls and update clients?
yeah

United States

#7 Mar 15, 2013
Look here Andy Bailey is the only lawyer who has ever impressed me in my legal history for the area
Past customer

Mountain Home, AR

#8 Mar 15, 2013
One of the best, Sach is a local from around Viola and very good and Frank is one of the best there has ever been!!
Past customer

Mountain Home, AR

#10 May 6, 2013
Wrong firm, Andrew doesn't work for Bailey & Oliver, they deal mainly in auto injury, death and medical malpractice issues

Fayetteville, AR

#11 May 7, 2013
okay past customer...everyone on this post is wrong then because everyone on here is talking about andrew bailey.. just saying..and the andrew bailey i am talking about doesnt do auto injury,death or medical malpractice... and last time i checked there is only one bailey & oliver in mountain home..

Oklahoma City, OK

#13 May 7, 2013
Guest wrote:
okay past customer...everyone on this post is wrong then because everyone on here is talking about andrew bailey.. just saying..and the andrew bailey i am talking about doesnt do auto injury,death or medical malpractice... and last time i checked there is only one bailey & oliver in mountain home..
Andrew Bailey is in with Russo. He is NOT with Bailey and Oliver. Get your facts straight. Just sayin!
Past customer

Mountain Home, AR

#14 May 8, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Andrew Bailey is in with Russo. He is NOT with Bailey and Oliver. Get your facts straight. Just sayin!
That girl is right, you ma'am, are indeed a idiot!

Fayetteville, AR

#15 May 9, 2013
Past customer wrote:
<quoted text>
That girl is right, you ma'am, are indeed a idiot!
FYI idiot, I am not a ma'am!! You shouldn't judge just by a post! So what I got the wrong firm. Feel good about yourself for once in your life for telling someone they are wrong over the internet. So I was wrong, big flippin deal. I am man enough to admit that.
Client

Forrest City, AR

#16 May 10, 2013
Andrew did work for Bailey and Russo...im not sure about Bailey and Oliver that must be Frank. However Andrew represented me when I lived in baxter county he did my bankruptcy a misdemeanor charge and later a felony charge i was very pleased with him and he is affordable and will work with you
Past customer

Mountain Home, AR

#17 May 10, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI idiot, I am not a ma'am!! You shouldn't judge just by a post! So what I got the wrong firm. Feel good about yourself for once in your life for telling someone they are wrong over the internet. So I was wrong, big flippin deal. I am man enough to admit that.
You're still an idiot, ma'am.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mikayla Watkins 13 min mikayla 22
AR Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 3 hr I did 29,668
Cute 18+ year old girls who wanna sext 10 hr Ohh 1
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 12 hr guest 9,880
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 12 hr guest 3,839
AR Who do you support for Commissioner of State La... (Oct '10) 12 hr guest 262
AR Who do you support for Treasurer in Arkansas in... (Oct '10) 12 hr guest 209
•••
•••
•••