manager at walmart
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
curious

United States

#1 Sep 15, 2013
Who is the hot manager that works at walmart?? Is he married?? I haven't seen him lately and I don't know his name.
Mountain Home Poster

Mountain Home, AR

#2 Sep 15, 2013
His name is: don't stalk me.
GOPnoMORE

Branson, MO

#3 Sep 16, 2013
Personally I avoid WalMart as much as I possible can. What this WalMart needs is a good dose of competition, competition that they have been very successful at blocking from our market.

For medical reasons I'm in Springfield at least once or twice a month. I hold my shopping for Dillons Hy-Vee and Target in Springfield, what a difference there is in product availability and customer service both of which our WalMart sucks at.
hmmm

United States

#4 Sep 19, 2013
His name is Michael and he is married
curious

United States

#5 Sep 21, 2013
hmmm wrote:
His name is Michael and he is married
No, I was told his name is Billy and he may be married or separated

Wolfe City, TX

#6 Sep 22, 2013
Who cares, They all suck! They did nothing a the mountain home Wal-Mart after a 30 ear employee died, wouldn't even put a memorial photo up until a coworker got mad. How sad is that? Wal-Mart is not your friendly hometown store anymore , its corporate ran an doesn't care about it employees anymore or the people who shop there. Sam Walton's values died with him and you can sure tell it.
shame

Mountain Home, AR

#7 Sep 22, 2013
If it is billy your talking about he's not married anymore bc he was def sleeping with his coworkers and a lot of customers. I bet walmart got wise to his ways and made him transfer or maybe they fired him. Just glad he's not around this store now.

Wolfe City, TX

#8 Sep 24, 2013
shame wrote:
If it is billy your talking about he's not married anymore bc he was def sleeping with his coworkers and a lot of customers. I bet walmart got wise to his ways and made him transfer or maybe they fired him. Just glad he's not around this store now.
Does not surprise me at all!
another guest

Russellville, AR

#9 Dec 4, 2013
It doesn't surprise me either. I felt bad for his ex wife and also the husband of the burroughs lady he was sleeping with. I'm sure there were others though. I'd heard the same thing about other employees. Maybe the store is a bit better since he's gone.
shame

Mountain Home, AR

#11 Dec 5, 2013
Yeah billy wasn't the only 1. But it seems like I hear something new about him all the time now that he is gone. Seems like everyone was worried they would lose their jobs and nobody would speak up. Good riddance.
Insider

Salem, AR

#12 Dec 9, 2013
shame wrote:
Yes Billy was tranfered out of our store alomg with another manager as well, Katie. Their affair became public after they were caught several times in the office. He is a nasty man and would make a pass at a female dog if it were legal.
another guest

Mountain Home, AR

#13 Dec 10, 2013
Oh, now it's making sense. I heard he lives with Katie Lafferty now. I guess there really was a carry over from work.

United States

#14 Mar 15, 2015
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Does not surprise me at all!
Just FYI, that is bullshit

United States

#15 Mar 15, 2015
Who goes on the internet and talks shit about people like this? No, that is not what happened. He is regional manager now. He was an awesome boss.
bsjsiiejshshd

Mountain Home, AR

#17 Mar 15, 2015
Mmmm. Michael is super sexy. So is Cody.

Pittsburg, KS

#18 May 2, 2015
bsjsiiejshshd wrote:
Mmmm. Michael is super sexy. So is Cody.
I havent seen Michael in awhile where is he at I would love to have gotten that anyone agree
haa

Cordova, TN

#19 May 15, 2015
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I havent seen Michael in awhile where is he at I would love to have gotten that anyone agree
Ummmm no..
huh

Jonesboro, AR

#20 Jun 23, 2015
Lol
Ask John

Kansas City, MO

#21 Jun 24, 2015
Ask John, hes banged them all Michael, Billy, Cody, Tommy, etc., etc., etc.
John

Snohomish, WA

#22 Jun 24, 2015
Ask John wrote:
Ask John, hes banged them all Michael, Billy, Cody, Tommy, etc., etc., etc.
Now son, let's not forget about me banging your mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
date 9 hr Dee Dee 15
dealer named adam? 9 hr John Longrod 13
Katherine Fry 19 hr John Longrod 6
Symantha Dean Wed Jennifer 4
Colton's Steak House & Grill May 3 Cook 6
Do not move to Mountain Home!! May 2 John Longrod 13
Chris jorsch May 1 o bangin john 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages