Jimbob

Evening Shade, AR

#124 Dec 30, 2010
AmandaTheReal wrote:
<quoted text>First of all dummy, it is YOU'RE! Do you how stupid you look? Second of all, come prove I am fake! There is nothing fake about me. Another thing dummy, my friends here are all white. YEP, white. The difference is they are educated and and well respected unlike you and your racist white trash pals. I know you are too scared to meet me and prove me right. That is no threat, that is just me saying you are too afraid to meet a "negro" that is much better than you could ever be. God forbid, I be right. There's nothing left to say to you. Move along now, you're stinking up the joint.
due to my extensive knowledge of the negroe dialect,i'll translate this mumbo-jumbo for you:

wassup,tyrone! how you be doin?
i sho' wishes i was white,don't you?
but us bein' what we is,which is negroes,we can only make fun of white folks,and talk all this gibberish!
yasuh,i sho wishes i was white!!!

end of translation...

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#125 Dec 31, 2010
If you actually think about it we are all hillbilly's and rednecks in some way of form. it could be owing a pick up truck with a gun rack inside that makes you a redneck but no matter what we are all alike.
not your babys daddy

Mountain Home, AR

#126 Jan 1, 2011
i'm think'n bout that you might be right,in a sort of way and form,cause my babys mama has 1 in her van, yuk, yuk, yuk,
Amanda

Hardy, AR

#127 Jan 23, 2011
have you noticed that on commercials,were negroes are involved,that they only show really light-skinned negroes.
what we call "high yellows."
now,the negroe men tend to be darker,but the women and children are always light-skinned. the message there?
"black is beautiful,tan is grand,but WHITE'S still the color of the big boss man!". and the negroes know that.
i asked somene once why you never see real negroe women,black,thick-lipped,etc,i n the movies,etc,and he replied, "no one wants to look at ugly negroe women." and the powers that be know this fact.
negroes don't like being black.
that is why they are trying to breed the black out. when Marcella brings home a negroe boyfriend that looks like he just got off the boat from Kenya,mom and pop get real nervous!
they've tried for years to eradicate their black color. ever heard of "bleach and glow?" don't know if it's still on the market,but it was.
breeding's the thing,now. there's more polka dot kids in America than any where.
an old negroe man told me once,"when you white,you right. when you black,you be held back"...
anon

Crestview, FL

#128 Jan 24, 2011
Amanda you are an ignorant bitch.
sshhhh

Hardy, AR

#129 Jan 24, 2011
yalll need to go suck a dong, that will calm your nerves;
nonnnnns

Hardy, AR

#130 Jan 24, 2011
sounds like we have a few n luvahs hea.
nonnnnns

Hardy, AR

#131 Jan 24, 2011
The fact that I can't say what I want in here is reason enough to believe in anarchy , but I know it does not work, BUT wellfare and food stamps are for the lazy asssssssssssssssss eesssss shut your mouth and quit using my tax dollars.
Lover

Hardy, AR

#132 Jan 24, 2011
Amanda, you stupid cow, everyone in Hollywood knows that blacks don't watch Black movies, it's the whites and other races that watch Black movies, if you had to depend on the black dollar, when it comes to movies, forget it. After being married to a screen writer and producer of major motion pictures for 30 years I can tell you that if you want fat black lips and dark skin then, visit and film The women in Ghana. Bettter yet watch old Abbot and Costello movies where the blacks actually get big eyes along with those huge lips. Better yet for Amanda, go stand on a corner in Haiti. I am sure that you can attract all of the big lipped, fat assed, normal blacks that you want to see on TV and have in your bed.
nonnnnns

Hardy, AR

#133 Jan 24, 2011
YYYYesss get more crack and food stamps, oooops I'm sorry EBT
nonnnnns

Hardy, AR

#134 Jan 24, 2011
If it was'nt for us anglos ,,, dammmmm I' too pisssssed to write anything.
Amanda

Ash Flat, AR

#135 Jan 25, 2011
I can honestly say most black people are looked down upon because most of them
Show their rear for no reason and believe they are never in the wrong. Whites do too but not near as often especially black women they are the worst and even their men are afraid to say anything to them. Most can't even speak regular English they gotta use their Ebonics and it drives me insane. Act stupid you will be treated as stupid and you will be looked down upon no matter the race.

And then they just can't seem to understand why they are the most hated race on earth.
Sad

Mountain Home, AR

#136 Mar 2, 2011
First of all, I have plenty to be proud of. I come from a great family (respected and never arrested) that taught me great values and how to love all races. I am well educated and I myself have never been arrested. I have a clean record...not as much as a moving violation. I was raised to respect others as well as to never roll over and take nonsense from anyone. I have two great teenage children (black as well) that are very bright and have great futures ahead of them. I have a wonderful (black) husband that has a very well respected position with a great company. Second of all, I am happy to report that you, and the others you spew your hate with, do not represent the entire area. All of my friends and neighbors are white and guess what? They all treat my family with great respect. Respect is something you know nothing about. You don't give it and you sure as heck don't earn it. Why don't you and your other cohorts run along now and take your racist views to your Klan meetings or whatever it is you idiots do to preach your blind hatred. Once again, why don't you cowards go talk to the blacks of your communities and say these things TO them? Oh, right, you think all blacks are violent and you're scared to death of them. Yep, just proves your hatred is blind because from the looks of things I am a much better, less hateful person than you can ever phantom. I am sorry you come from such poor families (and I don't mean financially). If you had a better home and better family members you wouldn't be here spewing this nonsense. Even given your poor upbringing you are old enough to learn the truth. It's a shame you're all just afraid to try. I know it's hard for you hon, but try to better yourself OK?
How mature hahahaha
really now

Ash Flat, AR

#137 Mar 2, 2011
Sad wrote:
First of all, I have plenty to be proud of. I come from a great family (respected and never arrested) that taught me great values and how to love all races. I am well educated and I myself have never been arrested. I have a clean record...not as much as a moving violation. I was raised to respect others as well as to never roll over and take nonsense from anyone. I have two great teenage children (black as well) that are very bright and have great futures ahead of them. I have a wonderful (black) husband that has a very well respected position with a great company. Second of all, I am happy to report that you, and the others you spew your hate with, do not represent the entire area. All of my friends and neighbors are white and guess what? They all treat my family with great respect. Respect is something you know nothing about. You don't give it and you sure as heck don't earn it. Why don't you and your other cohorts run along now and take your racist views to your Klan meetings or whatever it is you idiots do to preach your blind hatred. Once again, why don't you cowards go talk to the blacks of your communities and say these things TO them? Oh, right, you think all blacks are violent and you're scared to death of them. Yep, just proves your hatred is blind because from the looks of things I am a much better, less hateful person than you can ever phantom. I am sorry you come from such poor families (and I don't mean financially). If you had a better home and better family members you wouldn't be here spewing this nonsense. Even given your poor upbringing you are old enough to learn the truth. It's a shame you're all just afraid to try. I know it's hard for you hon, but try to better yourself OK?
How mature hahahaha
Watch Judge Judy lately ?
larry king

West Helena, AR

#138 May 11, 2011
You hillbilly fck won't do shi t IV been there you'll are stupid as those rocks u piss on
Whoever

Peel, AR

#139 May 12, 2011
hey painmaker, you don't happen to drive a new charcoal colored charger do you?
Sam I Am

Mountain Home, AR

#140 May 22, 2011
of living up to the stereotype.

Most people who rob from stores are BLACK. Most people in prison are BLACK. The most people who live in The Projects downtown are BLACK. Most homeless people who stand outside McDonalds asking for money are BLACK.

When all of you start progressing, then maybe we can all stop being stereotypical about you guys.

Come on.

Do something about it. Prove us wrong & persuade other African Americans to stop acting according to what we already expect. I'm sick & tired of being afraid when walking alone at night.

I'm tired of thinking that I might get kidnapped or get my jewelery stolen. Because in Los Angeles or any town that's full of blacks, it happens allot.

So once you prove me wrong, come talk to me here.
larry king

West Helena, AR

#141 May 22, 2011
Ho Dee Doo wrote:
We have enjoyed the redneck jokes for years. It's time to
take a reflective look at the core beliefs of a culture that
values home, family, country and God. If I had to stand
before a dozen terrorists who threaten my life, I'd
choose a half dozen or so rednecks to back me up.
Tire irons, squirrel guns and grit -- that's what rednecks are
made of. I hope I am one of those. If you feel the
same, pass this on to your redneck friends.
Y'all know who ya are
You might be a redneck if: It never occurred to you to
be offended by the phrase,'One nation, under God..'
You might be a redneck if: You've never protested about seeing
the 10 Commandments posted in public places.
You might be a redneck if: You still say ' Christmas'
instead of 'Winter Festival.'
You might be a redneck if: You bow your head when
someone prays.
You might be a redneck if: You stand and place your
hand over your heart when they play the National Anthem
You might be a redneck if: You treat our armed forces
veterans with great respect, and always have.
You might be a redneck if: You've never burned an
American flag, nor intend to.
You might be a redneck if: You know what you believe
and you aren't afraid to say so, no matter who is listening.
You might be a redneck if: You respect your elders and
raised your kids to do the same.
You might be a redneck if: You'd give your last dollar to
a friend.
If you got this email from me, it is because I believe that
you, like me, have just enough Red Neck in you to have the
same beliefs as those talked about in this email.
God Bless the USA !
Keep the fire burning, redneck friend.
IF YOU DON'T STAND BEHIND OUR TROOPS FEEL
FREE TO STAND IN FRONT OF THEM.
IN GOD WE TRUST!
sounds like a simple redneck is the way to b
Dirnkfjavdpvjabw pxkan

Issaquah, WA

#142 Nov 13, 2012
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Save the ass kissing for your b*tch Hoe Dee Do. I wouldn't touch your filthy ass for anything. You are pure white trash. I am black and proud. Why don't you say this stuff to my face? Oh yeah, I remember, you're a coward and you're afraid of losing your last tooth. I am not violent, but b*tch I would put your ass in check real fast.
Black and proud. Is there anything worse?

“I Herp When I Derp”

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#144 Dec 10, 2012
Looks like someone has the sister humpers all riled up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
man 4 hr frend 1
The Truth 5 hr squeezers 7
Brenda's Cafe 9 hr Captain Vag 1
hey 14 hr frend 1
epoxyn is it closing ? Tue drhchfh 8
red will herren Tue mee 12
Linda woodruff Dec 21 think real hard 12
Mountain Home Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web