moving there

Waterloo, Canada

#95 Dec 18, 2010
Amanda For Real wrote:
<quoted text> So I guess your saying your black?
My question is, Why would you even want to move to a place where the population tends to just stare at you and mumble amongst themselves. And they may be a real threat I don't know.
If your work is making you move here, I don't know what work that could be, There is very little work here. And you don't move to a new town for a job at DQ.
Was I talking to you? You have already proven to be full of crap so your opinion means squat.
Amanda For Real

Valders, WI

#96 Dec 18, 2010
moving there wrote:
<quoted text>Was I talking to you? You have already proven to be full of crap so your opinion means squat.
I think your the one that's full of crap so your opinion means nothing.

Do you want a truthful answer to your question or do you want one that is so P.C. all the truth is taken from it?

You will have my opinion rather you like the truth or not.
Your kind is not welcome here.

movig there

Waterloo, Canada

#97 Dec 18, 2010
Once again lady, your opinion means nothing. Like it or not, we're moving there so I suggest you get over it.
redneck yank

United States

#98 Dec 18, 2010
They won't, sorry and it don't matter what color you are. Npw if you are from Chicago, you might be welcome, or an old fart you will be welcome. And don't expect a hardy welcome from the churches.
Jimbob

Valders, WI

#99 Dec 19, 2010
were I a Negro, descended from African slaves, every time I passed a white man I'd say "THANK YOU!
I'd say thank you so many times it would make my head hurt.
I'd probably add stuff like "thank you,white man,for delivering me from Africa, where aids and starvation is the norm. thank you for letting me actually be a
human being,instead of a talking monkey,and thank you for giving me more to look forward to than just scratching for grub worms all day."
yep,I'd say something like that...
Only in AR

Morristown, TN

#100 Dec 19, 2010
LMFAO, wow. Only in AR can you find all these classy inbred honkies.
Elmer

Valders, WI

#102 Dec 19, 2010
Only in AR wrote:
STFU boy!
Amen

United States

#103 Dec 19, 2010
Only in AR wrote:
Amen to that. Arkansas is a scary place. I don't know if you have ever been there, but those toothless hags and beer bellied drunk men are something nightmares of made of. One look and you know those family trees don't branch. Bunch of cousin shagging going on over there. The white men wonder why white women want black men. It's probably because they aren't related. hahahahahaha
Amen

United States

#104 Dec 19, 2010
Elmer wrote:
<quoted text> STFU boy!
Hahahahah truth must hurt.
Amen

United States

#105 Dec 19, 2010
Roger Wilco 59 wrote:
<quoted text>coming from somebody that cribs in luferville.
What grade are you in kid? You need to pay more attention to your English teacher and less attention to a Web site.
Elmer

United States

#107 Dec 20, 2010
Roger Wilco 59 wrote:
<quoted text>You must be a negro.
For sure, we can sniff them out a mile away.
Elmer

United States

#109 Dec 20, 2010
just look at areas where the negroe is in control. nothing but complete madness.
all the African countries,Kenya,Somalia,The ghettos like Los Angeles and many others for example.
no law whatsoever,murder and mayhem on a daily basis,dog eat dog.
so we don't need nor want these animals to take over here.
but it's getting harder to control them, thanks to all the wiggers. but we try...

Don't let it happen here....
Elmer

United States

#112 Dec 20, 2010
Roger Wilco 59 wrote:
I like the TV commercials of the little black children,with ribs showing,flies buzzing around their heads and eating slop out of a clay bowl.
Then in the other background FEMA trailers,and a Mickey Ds grass hut.
Isn't that something, flies buzzing around their heads and eating slop out of a clay bowl starving dieing a slow death Living in filth and pain. So what do they do?? Go in their grass hut or in a bush and do it to it. Just to bring another baby into the world to die a slow painful death. I don't care how stupid a race of people is they know what it takes to make a baby.
They don't even care about themselves.
Kayla

Waterloo, Canada

#116 Dec 20, 2010
master wrote:
<quoted text>you are nothing but disgusting white trash,so ugly and fat that only a nasty ass ni$$er would want you.what a disgrace you are to the white race i am sure your parents are very proud.
Psst, don't learn to read the entire story now, but she is black, not white. I bet your parents are real proud of you. I just bet they brag about how their child is both illiterate and ignorant. I am white and you can call me whatever you want, but I would rather have Amanda as a friend over any of you pussies. You all come here bashing other races, but I notice not one of you will nut up and tell these blacks who you are and where to find you. You have no sac, so run along now and go do whatever it is you chicken shits do.
not your babys daddy

Mountain Home, AR

#117 Dec 23, 2010
i think the condom thing is a good idea to stop rednecks from giving birth to their own brothers or dads baby. also if you cant buy a baby crib with your foodstamps so more & more rednecks are using what i call a redneck babycrib also known as a rubbermaid storage bin well atleast the poor kid wont hang hisself while its parents are to busy drink'n busch beer like other cribs and its handy to have a lid for your redneck babycrib just in case you have to go somewhere just snap the lid on & go now thats funny i dont care how white you are
Jimbob

United States

#119 Dec 23, 2010
not your babys daddy wrote:
i think the condom thing is a good idea to stop rednecks from giving birth to their own brothers or dads baby. also if you cant buy a baby crib with your foodstamps so more & more rednecks are using what i call a redneck babycrib also known as a rubbermaid storage bin well atleast the poor kid wont hang hisself while its parents are to busy drink'n busch beer like other cribs and its handy to have a lid for your redneck babycrib just in case you have to go somewhere just snap the lid on & go now thats funny i dont care how white you are
Spoken like a true colored boy/girl, LOL
not your babys daddy

Mountain Home, AR

#120 Dec 23, 2010
its true that im a genius also its like a the right of birth for rednecks to carry their meth on their babys person, thats their idea of baby powder, jus shake and bake your redneck babycrib and the next time your in walmart and see a redneck with a baby go up and smell the anhydrous ammonia emitting from the lil tike. and oh and the babys skin is not ashy thats jus the residue off the new batch
Jimbob

United States

#121 Dec 24, 2010
not your babys daddy wrote:
its true that im a genius also its like a the right of birth for rednecks to carry their meth on their babys person, thats their idea of baby powder, just shake and bake your redneck baby crib and the next time your in walmart and see a redneck with a baby go up and smell the anhydrous ammonia emitting from the lil tike. and oh and the babys skin is not ashy thats jugs the residue off the new batch
The true story----

its true that im a morion also its like a the right of birth for coloreds to carry their meth on their babys person, thats their idea of baby powder, just shake and bake your negro baby crib and the next time your in walmart and see a colored boy/girl with a baby go up and smell the anhydrous ammonia emitting from the lil monkey. and oh and the baby's skin is not ashy thats just the residue off the new batch
not your babys daddy

Mountain Home, AR

#122 Dec 24, 2010
i can see why you have two first names cause your a moron and a idiot jim,moron/ bob,idiot i had a doberman named jim bob and that was the stupidest dog i ever ownd but it wasnt his fault cause we got him from a redneck dysfuntional family and why you keep imposing that im colored or girl/boy maybe you cant determine what gender you are or color maybe your blind with no arms and especially no brain because im not black and im a man not a boy like you
GI Jane

United States

#123 Dec 27, 2010
If a white person speaks there mind to a black person, the African American pulls out the racist card every time!
But, if a black person tells a Caucasian off, the white person is expected to take it and act like it didn't happen.

So, pretty much, a black person can be discriminated against, but a white person can't be? Well, evidentally, that is what they all believe. Just like the numerous Negros calling white people 'inbred rednecks' on here. That is just as racist, and it is about time people realize it!

Equality for all, not just coloreds.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
G-Wagon / Lambo owners 2 hr Guest 5
Baxter Co arrested Ryan Anthony Osheim felony ... 2 hr Chicago Memphis D... 1
Goodwill Wed Tripod JOHN TRIPOD 9
What is the best Lake Norfork resort? (Jan '08) Jul 25 MyTriPodIzUpYerAss 11
Pregnant (Feb '16) Jul 25 MyTriPodIzUpYerAss 10
Looking for date! Jul 21 MyRodIzLONGandUpY... 3
Bryan osborne (Sep '14) Jul 19 MyRodIzLongandup ... 8

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance