GI Jane

Salem, AR

#25 Dec 1, 2010
Yes your right GI also stands for gastrointestinal, But any dumb-ass knows that's not the way I am using it.

Thank you SexySue for setting this dipshit straight.
not your babys daddy

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Dec 1, 2010
i guess now the gov. is issueing plain janes, damm all the girls named jane you give them a bad name. g i stands for alot of things like general infantry but i know your bigass aint enlisted in nothing but a sandwich so go back to your eat'n jus make sure you dont swallow that laptop in the process, lmfao
GI Jane

Salem, AR

#27 Dec 2, 2010
not your babys daddy wrote:
i guess now the gov. is issueing plain janes, damm all the girls named jane you give them a bad name. g i stands for alot of things like general infantry but i know your bigass aint enlisted in nothing but a sandwich so go back to your eat'n jus make sure you dont swallow that laptop in the process, lmfao
You don't know me and don't know what I may be enlisted in, And you don't know nothing about my ass but I am sure you would like to.

Do you have a spell check? If you do maybe you should use it. LOL
not your babys daddy

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Dec 2, 2010
just because you went to boot camp cause your a deadbeat mom doesnt give you the right to use the military as a excuse to make you look good, besides your the one who doesnt know anything about nothing you started this mess by thinking that i was black,so leaveit at that cause(im not your babys daddy) burrrrn!!!
Ho Dee Doo

“Just Brew It !!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#29 Dec 2, 2010
not your babys daddy wrote:
just because you went to boot camp cause your a deadbeat mom doesnt give you the right to use the military as a excuse to make you look good, besides your the one who doesnt know anything about nothing you started this mess by thinking that i was black,so leaveit at that cause(im not your babys daddy) burrrrn!!!
Your not black? Could have fooled me.

Don't you just love it, How quick some bigots are to say they are not black. I guess they think it would be a shameful thing to be black.

It sounds like you know GI Jane very good how long have you known her? just wondering.
Amanda

United States

#30 Dec 3, 2010
SexySue2 wrote:
<quoted text> Your black and nothing to be proud of. I know it's hard for you things but try to stay out of jail.
First of all, I have plenty to be proud of. I come from a great family (respected and never arrested) that taught me great values and how to love all races. I am well educated and I myself have never been arrested. I have a clean record...not as much as a moving violation. I was raised to respect others as well as to never roll over and take nonsense from anyone. I have two great teenage children (black as well) that are very bright and have great futures ahead of them. I have a wonderful (black) husband that has a very well respected position with a great company. Second of all, I am happy to report that you, and the others you spew your hate with, do not represent the entire area. All of my friends and neighbors are white and guess what? They all treat my family with great respect. Respect is something you know nothing about. You don't give it and you sure as heck don't earn it. Why don't you and your other cohorts run along now and take your racist views to your Klan meetings or whatever it is you idiots do to preach your blind hatred. Once again, why don't you cowards go talk to the blacks of your communities and say these things TO them? Oh, right, you think all blacks are violent and you're scared to death of them. Yep, just proves your hatred is blind because from the looks of things I am a much better, less hateful person than you can ever phantom. I am sorry you come from such poor families (and I don't mean financially). If you had a better home and better family members you wouldn't be here spewing this nonsense. Even given your poor upbringing you are old enough to learn the truth. It's a shame you're all just afraid to try. I know it's hard for you hon, but try to better yourself OK?
Amanda

United States

#31 Dec 3, 2010
GI Jane wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know me and don't know what I may be enlisted in, And you don't know nothing about my ass but I am sure you would like to.
You claim nobody knows you, yet you think you know every colored person. Practice what you preach. Hypocrisy isn't your strong suit. It appears to be your only one though.
Amanda

United States

#32 Dec 3, 2010
Ho Dee Doo wrote:
<quoted text> Your not black? Could have fooled me.
Don't you just love it, How quick some bigots are to say they are not black. I guess they think it would be a shameful thing to be black.
It sounds like you know GI Jane very good how long have you known her? just wondering.
There is still hope for you. Get off of your buttocks and do something to change your life for the better. Quit living in fear of colored people. The person you need to fear is yourself. You are your own worst enemy.
Amanda

United States

#33 Dec 3, 2010
GI Jane wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know me and don't know what I may be enlisted in, And you don't know nothing about my ass but I am sure you would like to.
While you're at it Ms. English professor, you may want teach your buddy Ho the differences of your and you're.
Amanda

United States

#34 Dec 3, 2010
It sure didn't take long for the racists fools to judge me. Imagine them being quick to judge while they sit on their pedestals thinking they are better than us blacks. Who didn't see that coming?
Amanda

United States

#35 Dec 3, 2010
It's OK to be jealous slutty Sue.:) I know I have a fantastic life. Just remember you still have your "special" friends.
Trevor G

United States

#36 Dec 3, 2010
Amanda, are you Mrs. K?
Amanda

United States

#37 Dec 3, 2010
Trevor G wrote:
Amanda, are you Mrs. K?
Well, hello there Trevor. Yes it is me.:) I didn't realize you were on these forums. Will we see you at Dom's holiday party? I will be finishing the shopping this evening so if you think of anything special you would like to have call me or Dom, okay?
Trevor G

United States

#38 Dec 4, 2010
Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>Well, hello there Trevor. Yes it is me.:) I didn't realize you were on these forums. Will we see you at Dom's holiday party? I will be finishing the shopping this evening so if you think of anything special you would like to have call me or Dom, okay?
Yes ma'am I will be there. Don't let any of these fools bother you. Anyone who knows you adores you and we all know what a good person you really are. Mom says hi.
Ricardo

United States

#39 Dec 4, 2010
Esto es para Ho Dee-Doo, que no son más que una perra culo poco punk. Usted vive en las comunidades basura blanca que son extremadamente pobres y que se atreven a llamar a un cabo negro o mexicano? Pensamiento culo es lo que eres. Esto es para demandar a Sexy, o digamos Skanky puta, porque puta, eso es todo lo que son. Un vagabundo de las redneck, olla de vientre, el tabaco de mascar outs, alta deserción escolar. Dos tetas y en su conjunto no tiene un atractivo. Esto es para GI Jane. Si realmente es un representante de este país no es de extrañar que va a la cagadero y rápido. Amanda, que parece elegante, distinguido e inteligente. Mantenga mostrándoles cómo las mujeres reales de hacerlo.
Jamal

Salem, AR

#40 Dec 5, 2010
Ricardo wrote:
Esto es para Ho Dee-Doo, que no son más que una perra culo poco punk. Usted vive en las comunidades basura blanca que son extremadamente pobres y que se atreven a llamar a un cabo negro o mexicano? Pensamiento culo es lo que eres. Esto es para demandar a Sexy, o digamos Skanky puta, porque puta, eso es todo lo que son. Un vagabundo de las redneck, olla de vientre, el tabaco de mascar outs, alta deserción escolar. Dos tetas y en su conjunto no tiene un atractivo. Esto es para GI Jane. Si realmente es un representante de este país no es de extrañar que va a la cagadero y rápido. Amanda, que parece elegante, distinguido e inteligente. Mantenga mostrándoles cómo las mujeres reales de hacerlo.
Take it back to Mexico, Brown Bag.
mee

United States

#41 Dec 6, 2010
Mrs.K (amanda) i dont know you but i really like you. i am white and i was taught the same way to not judge by color. i was raised in corning my whole life and there are alot of ppl who werent raised like that its sad really but i just want to say im proud for you putting these people in there place. there are very respectable black people just as there are whites and there r just as many disgracful whites as there r blacks. it is just who u make ur self to be its your desicion in life to go shoot up some ppl or go to collage and get a degree or settle for a trailor park or bust your butt to get a nice house your in control of your life and how you want to live it and i want to say thank you for what you wrote (the big one about yourself)
mee

United States

#43 Dec 6, 2010
SexySue2 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever been out of Corning? I didn't think so. Try spending some time in a Mexican or black area, And if you get out of it alive you will come home with some understanding of what these people are like.
It's kind-a interesting how people will talk carp like you and have never been close to a Mexican or black town.
Actually yes i have been out of corning i have lived in jonesboro (in the "bad" part of town) and i have lived in chattanooga tennessee thank you very much i do know how some people are and i do know that white people are just as bad like i said it is what you make of your self not all black ppl are bad and try to shoot or rob everybody just like not all white ppl are good some act worse then the bad black ppl! so open your tiny little mind that there are better ppl out there that actually are black and not ALL of then are bad! Oh and im not talking crap im tell YOU how it is in this world and dont assume you know i havent been out of corning bc you r wrong your narrow minded to think ALL black ppl r bad bc they r not. which makes me wonder if you had been to a black area and as you said "made it out alive" then aparently they r not as bad as you think to keep your racist ass alive!
Ho Dee Doo

“Just Brew It !!!”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#44 Dec 6, 2010
mee wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually yes i have been out of corning i have lived in jonesboro (in the "bad" part of town) and i have lived in chattanooga tennessee thank you very much i do know how some people are and i do know that white people are just as bad like i said it is what you make of your self not all black ppl are bad and try to shoot or rob everybody just like not all white ppl are good some act worse then the bad black ppl! so open your tiny little mind that there are better ppl out there that actually are black and not ALL of then are bad! Oh and im not talking crap im tell YOU how it is in this world and dont assume you know i havent been out of corning bc you r wrong your narrow minded to think ALL black ppl r bad bc they r not. which makes me wonder if you had been to a black area and as you said "made it out alive" then aparently they r not as bad as you think to keep your racist ass alive!
just wonderin, seems to me if you're tired of being white,why not dye yourself black?
and you are very correct in assuming that you'll be called a race traitor,as that is what you are.
you know,it's uninformed idiots like you and your kind that are aiding the negroes and Mexicans in their quest
to conqour and dominate america.
and if and when they do,you wiggers will be the first on their list to get rid of.
you will have served your purpose in aiding them to take over,and you'll be gone,just like the rest of us.
now,get that uninformed head out of your arse and start thinking more clearly...
mee

United States

#45 Dec 6, 2010
Ho Dee Doo wrote:
<quoted text>just wonderin, seems to me if you're tired of being white,why not dye yourself black?
and you are very correct in assuming that you'll be called a race traitor,as that is what you are.
you know,it's uninformed idiots like you and your kind that are aiding the negroes and Mexicans in their quest
to conqour and dominate america.
and if and when they do,you wiggers will be the first on their list to get rid of.
you will have served your purpose in aiding them to take over,and you'll be gone,just like the rest of us.
now,get that uninformed head out of your arse and start thinking more clearly...
Excuse me but no im not trying to be black and im not a "wigger" if i was born black then so be it. u cna t help what nationality your born into just like you couldnt help that you were born in to a racist family if you were taught different then you would be different im sorry if you have had bad experiences with black people but they r all not like that. and if a black person is what it takes to rule our country then thats fine too bc god knows bush did a hity job and he was freaking white! so dont lecture me unless u have a good point bc you dont on this subject so drop it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Guy named Tucker (Aug '12) 12 hr Now_What- 17
Brokeback Mountain movie review (Feb '06) 12 hr Now_What- 4
Beer at Wal-Mart (Nov '09) Tue Now_What- 27
taxes Nov '16 localdude 1

Mountain Home Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages