Does anyone know Isaia Jeffreys
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
I know the sob

Mountain Home, AR

#21 Dec 14, 2011
Seven years is not up yet!!! Thank you so much!!!
wipe

Mountain Home, AR

#22 Dec 14, 2011
Isaiah, You have looked me in the eye and told me about your honesty.
me me

Mountain Home, AR

#23 Dec 14, 2011
Isaiah H Jeffrey Jr wrote:
For now on when you guys start talking shit please specify between Jr and Sr cause I am tired of your shit talking about my dad affecting me because of no specifications, thank you. And yes I know who you are and you can hide under fake names all you want.
PLZ tell me is this a threat? I'm ready.I do not make threats.
ljhg

Mountain Home, AR

#24 Dec 14, 2011
Isaiah H Jeffrey Jr wrote:
For now on when you guys start talking shit please specify between Jr and Sr cause I am tired of your shit talking about my dad affecting me because of no specifications, thank you. And yes I know who you are and you can hide under fake names all you want.
Plz tell, who am I?
hepky

Cherokee Village, AR

#25 Dec 18, 2011
I know the sob wrote:
What does hepky mean?
Just a silly name.
Fed up

Mountain Home, AR

#26 Dec 18, 2011
I know that Issaiah Jeffrey is a liar and a crook and when confronted with a lawsuit he does not have the balls to face you in court, instead filing for bankruptcy. Which he just did, so if any of you want to sue him feel free. It will be at least 6 more years before he can file again. I would be happy to testify on your behalf.
By the way, I know where he lives too. Right Rosie and I.J. III.
Pathetic

United States

#27 Dec 19, 2011
Get a Life..
Fed Up

Mountain Home, AR

#28 Dec 19, 2011
Pathetic wrote:
Get a Life..
I'd like to get an honest paving contractor that can fix this mess of a road and drive way that I was ripped me off for. Someone that actually knows the difference between 2 1/2 inches and 1/2 inch of asphalt unlike the Idiot that put my road in. Also a contractor that does not whine like a 3 year old when confronted with the bad job that he has done and make excuses instead of replacing it.
At least my life does not consist of ripping people off, claiming that I am a good Christian if I were caught, or renting to sex offenders and treating them better than paying clients.
In my life I have been man enough and had the balls to face my accuser in court.
Perhaps you should get a life, an honest one and grow some balls.
Annoyed

United States

#29 Dec 20, 2011
I have an honest life. You are whining like a b**ch.
Fed Up wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd like to get an honest paving contractor that can fix this mess of a road and drive way that I was ripped me off for. Someone that actually knows the difference between 2 1/2 inches and 1/2 inch of asphalt unlike the Idiot that put my road in. Also a contractor that does not whine like a 3 year old when confronted with the bad job that he has done and make excuses instead of replacing it.
At least my life does not consist of ripping people off, claiming that I am a good Christian if I were caught, or renting to sex offenders and treating them better than paying clients.
In my life I have been man enough and had the balls to face my accuser in court.
Perhaps you should get a life, an honest one and grow some balls.
Really

Mountain Home, AR

#30 Dec 20, 2011
Annoyed wrote:
I have an honest life. You are whining like a b**ch.
<quoted text>
Tell that to God when at your judgment after you have looked down the barrel of yet another client that you have screwed. It's a wonder you are still here with us.
Annoyed

United States

#31 Dec 20, 2011
Well.. Considering I'm not Isaiah sr or Jr.. That won't be necessary.
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to God when at your judgment after you have looked down the barrel of yet another client that you have screwed. It's a wonder you are still here with us.
Fair enough

Mountain Home, AR

#32 Dec 21, 2011
Annoyed wrote:
Well.. Considering I'm not Isaiah sr or Jr.. That won't be necessary.
<quoted text>
Thanks for keeping this Topix subject alive the more people that know about this man, the fewer that will be ripped off by him.
I know him

Mountain Home, AR

#33 Feb 19, 2012
I think of him every day when I drive across my pot hole driveway!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Cody deeley?? 3 hr Stockeroffeminepr... 1
Kaleb johnson 4 hr Anonymous 1
Bx co nightshift dispatcher (Nov '12) 4 hr Anonymous 3
mitchell teaconchuck SNITCH!! (Mar '15) 4 hr Mitchell Teconchuk 10
Nicole Gilbert 10 hr mtnhomie 5
Don't move to Mountain Home Arkansas 16 hr Itiswhtitis 59
Colton's Steak 17 hr Itiswhtitis 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Home Mortgages