Is there a good breakfast place in Mo...

Is there a good breakfast place in Mountain Home?

Posted in the Mountain Home Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Cherokee Village, AR

#1 May 13, 2010
Thanks for any advice on a good place to have breakfast in Mtn. Home (besides McDonalds!)
Kristy

United States

#2 May 13, 2010
Cozy Kitchen is very good. Brenda's is the best, but once I quit smoking I had to quit going there. :(
Now

Camp, AR

#3 May 14, 2010
TaDa--wonderful homemade biscuits & gravy-and we like the pancakes..
dixieguy

Glasgow, WV

#4 May 15, 2010
Ole Tyme Cafe on the square, Dave, Laura and staff are very friendly and the service is good and fast. Great daily lunch specials, with great homemade deserts...
Southern Hospitality

United States

#5 May 15, 2010
Fireside Grill. Great breakfast!
Kristy

United States

#6 May 15, 2010
Where is TaDa located?
Now

Ash Flat, AR

#7 May 27, 2010
on 6th St. I think--close to the Square in an old home..
Thoughtyoushould know

Glasgow, WV

#8 May 28, 2010
Mel's Diner is good, if you can get there before the crowd.I have never had a bad meal there, just service a time or two. I was not impressed with TaDa's the food was cold when we got it and the prices were a bit much compared to most other breakfast places in town. Old Tyme is decent as well, if you don't mind waiting around a bit.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 May 28, 2010
guest wrote:
Thanks for any advice on a good place to have breakfast in Mtn. Home (besides McDonalds!)
Why dont you try Bobbie Sue's it is on the way to Walmart on the right by the Vet's clinic. Small place , great food and service. Hope you have a great stay.
Now

Ash Flat, AR

#10 May 30, 2010
Hey--we have lots of great places for breakfast..any of the above would be GREAT
Soaknwet

United States

#11 May 31, 2010
Southern Hospitality wrote:
Fireside Grill. Great breakfast!
My family and I had breakfast there for the first time yesterday. It was great, but just a little pricey. If that's what it takes to get a good breakfast in this area I'll pay it. I don't know if it's because it's a holiday, but it was packed with people continuously waiting for a table.
yummy

United States

#12 Jul 3, 2010
Bobbie sues!

Arlington, TX

#13 Jul 6, 2010
Mel's Diner was great. We ate there two times over the weekend. My kids really enjoyed it. We will for sure go back.
guest Rvii

Paragould, AR

#14 Jul 6, 2010
where couch's used to be is good
mmm-mmm-good

Bernie, MO

#15 Jul 9, 2010
if bobbie sues is the place by the mini golf and batting cages, it is the best breakfast in town. great food for a low price.... gotta love that.
Local

Woodland, PA

#16 Jul 12, 2010
Brass Door is my fav. but Fireside Grill is good too.
yum

United States

#17 Jul 19, 2010
mmm-mmm-good wrote:
if bobbie sues is the place by the mini golf and batting cages, it is the best breakfast in town. great food for a low price.... gotta love that.
Yep that's the place!
mountainhomers

Logan, WV

#18 Jul 19, 2010
Mel's Diner is where we eat breakfast.. Love it! They serve it longer too.. Not sure on the time. Correct me if I'm mistaken but isn't it all day?
curious

North Little Rock, AR

#19 Jul 20, 2010
Where is Mel's located..
Breakfast Eater

United States

#20 Jul 26, 2010
The best place is not actually in Mtn. Home it is on Flippin! Sodie's is the BEST! A
though, Kozy Kitchen is pretty good, and so os Brenda's, but the BEST hands down is still SODIE'S!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who are you little piggies talking to? We are d... 4 hr TheCookCountyCrew 1
Who is Nick Tomei 6 hr Brandy 1
Thinking of you, yes you, don't act stupid, you... 13 hr WTF 3
snitches (Oct '14) Thu Jerk Mehoff 70
scroggin case Thu rnachine 4
Never trust a cop, only a fool would do so. Thu Da Hog Throwers 4
Jacob Powell Wed tru22 11
More from around the web

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE