Valley estates or Mountain station

Posted in the Mountain Home Forum

Marshall, TX

#1 Jul 29, 2012
Are these good apartments? Do they keep up with maintenance? How much is rent?

United States

#2 Jul 29, 2012
that place is AWFUL!!! When i moved it--it was infested with mice!! and they are horrible with keeping up maintenance. But they dont hesitate to leave a note on your door if your leave kids toys in the yard. Not to mention the neighbors are very nosey. You dont even have to talk to anyone before they involve you in their drama and come banging at your door with outrageous claims. I was so glad I got out of there!! I say go there as a last resort!!

United States

#3 Jul 29, 2012
To which place?
mtn

Mountain Home, AR

#4 Jul 30, 2012
I lived at Mtn Station for a few years, and loved it. I don't know if John/Tina are still the managers, but they were great!

Ash Flat, AR

#5 Jul 31, 2012
I live at Valley Estates and I checked them all out before deciding on Valley Estates. They are without a doubt the nicest, newest apartments in town. If I have a problem I call the landlord (which aren't always in town these days, think they are managing some more in another town or something) and they get on my problem really quickly. I have never lived in apartments before and my only issue is the noise. You can hear everything your neighbors do. It has a pool, playground, and gym. and storage building attached to the patio on the apartments. They are nice.:)

United States

#6 Aug 1, 2012
oh jeez.. I read the apartment listing wrong... i thought it said mountain valley estates..which is also known as gassville gardens...no i take back my comment...the other two people are right, those places are nice.. I had a friend live in mountain station and her apt was fabulous :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Home Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is EATON a good place to work? (Dec '08) 1 hr The Man 217
Looking for married women.. 2 hr E Normus Peter 17
fibertel 3 hr mhd 7
Dirty Knees Brown aka Julie Brown 4 hr hey 33
snitches 5 hr fyi 5
Starting a 1% MC Club in Mtn home. Who's intere... (Nov '11) 10 hr AR Lawdog 109
renae 13 hr billy 1
Mountain Home Dating
Find my Match

Mountain Home Jobs

Mountain Home People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Home News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Home

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]