momoftwo

United States

#1 Mar 7, 2009
any1 know anythin about him or where he is?
Karen

United States

#2 Mar 8, 2009
Hey Mom of 2. What happened to confronting me? Lets talk now!
Sarah

United States

#3 Mar 8, 2009
He's in prison
yea

United States

#4 Mar 8, 2009
y do u need to know
momoftwo

United States

#5 Mar 8, 2009
karen,
huh? must be a diff mom of two. sorry.
Karen

Cameron, MO

#6 Mar 8, 2009
Sorry Mom. The other one did spell it differently.
momoftwo

United States

#7 Mar 10, 2009
Karen wrote:
Sorry Mom. The other one did spell it differently.
thats okay karen. and to whoever asked why i need to know, its for personal reasons. i havent seen him in a a year and a half and i need to speak with him. guess he's in jail apparantly, so thanks.
Sarah

Osceola, MO

#8 Mar 11, 2009
Yes bill is in jail momooftwo i know his wife and i found out from her.
momoftwo

Paris, AR

#9 Mar 12, 2009
thanks sarah. i didnt realize he was still married. last i knew, they divorced. how long have they been married anyways? hopefully less than 26 months.
Sarah

Osceola, MO

#10 Mar 13, 2009
well as far as i know there still legally married, they may be in the middle of a divorce. I haven't really brought it up so im not sure. and ur welcome
momoftwo

Paris, AR

#11 Mar 13, 2009
hmm. well, he has a son he's never even met, which is was why i am trying to find him, i just moved back to missouri and thought he would like to know.
hey

Plattsburg, MO

#12 Mar 20, 2009
this is his wife we are still marred an have been 4 a while an i have no idea who u are or what your talkin about
momoftwo

Paris, AR

#13 Mar 20, 2009
well then maybe you should ask him. i did not know he was still married, and him being in prison helps me more than hurts me anyways. i wont be posting on this again. i got the information i needed. thanks.

Since: Mar 09

Sparta, MO

#14 Mar 25, 2009
hey

i know how you can get ahold of him. do you have myspace?
HisEx

Solo, MO

#15 Apr 9, 2009
yeah, im bills ex, and momoftwo, i know that you are full of s hit. bill can't have kids. trust me, we tried for over a year and a half. i havent seen him since i had my daughter, which was 18 months ago, but i CAN tell you that you are lieing.

as i said before, he cant have kids, he shoots blank, lol
cassady

Gig Harbor, WA

#16 Feb 9, 2010
HisEx wrote:
yeah, im bills ex, and momoftwo, i know that you are full of s hit. bill can't have kids. trust me, we tried for over a year and a half. i havent seen him since i had my daughter, which was 18 months ago, but i CAN tell you that you are lieing.
as i said before, he cant have kids, he shoots blank, lol
There's a name I haven't seen in awhile. He can have kids though, he's with a girl from lebanon and they are fixing to have a baby soon, and as for the woman who started this topic, she wasn't lieing either, he's met that child she was speaking of. I don't know her personally but I do know a girl bill used to sleep with before he married carol or karen or whatever her name is, and she confirmed. Congratulations to everyone involved.
Anonymous

Bellevue, WA

#17 Dec 26, 2012
aw..this must be adifferent bill tucker...richmond????????
bill tucker

Saint Louis, MO

#18 Mar 22, 2013
Hqy this is bill I don't know anything about this call me or text 16362974557

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
clyde sylsbee (Jun '09) 17 hr concerned 107
Mindy Hall?? 17 hr concerned 1
is anything else going in where KFC was? Mon Watch out girls 4
pos petto Shawn Dodds Mar 27 Manby 5
ymca filth (Jan '12) Mar 27 Manby 156
Jeremy todd Mar 25 proof 14
Two taxes at walmart????? (Mar '11) Mar 24 kuakuak 37
Mountain Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web