First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tina

Lawson, MO

#1 Nov 2, 2009
Anyone been to this store, its a joke. you have this girl in there who knows nothing about photography, sells bridal clothes, and High fashion replica clothing wich is illegal. And her photography pictures look like what an 18 year old would do with a photo shop program. I think she is married to curtis virtue. This buisness is such a joke!
also

Cameron, MO

#2 Nov 2, 2009
I just think it is too expensive for Mtn Grove and I know I can't go in there without feeling out of place. She acts like she is too good to help you
why

Saint Charles, MO

#3 Nov 2, 2009
Didn't it close or did they just move. I have found some cute jewery in there and a purse but that is all I really looked at.
Like it

Saint Charles, MO

#4 Nov 2, 2009
My daughter happens to like the clothes in the store and I think that her pics are awesome!!!!!!
Huh

El Dorado Springs, MO

#5 Nov 2, 2009
Wheres this store located? i didnt even know it exsisted....
country lovin

Plattsburg, MO

#6 Nov 2, 2009
Its located across the street from oriental hut next to the unicorn flowers and gifts. I LOVE 'Love Fashions' and the owner is super nice!! her clothes r a lil expensive but if you cant afford em dont buy em. She does have some really cute stuff in there and her tanning prices r great too!
what

Mountain Grove, MO

#7 Nov 2, 2009
i love the store and tonya..i buy my jeans there for $29 and most all the tops are$14 and i think thats quite affordable..ya she does have some hundred dollar jeans in there but i still love the stuff..and i dont buy the hundred dollar jeans..
hmmmmmm

Lawson, MO

#8 Nov 3, 2009
tina wrote:
Anyone been to this store, its a joke. you have this girl in there who knows nothing about photography, sells bridal clothes, and High fashion replica clothing wich is illegal. And her photography pictures look like what an 18 year old would do with a photo shop program. I think she is married to curtis virtue. This buisness is such a joke!
Hmmmmm Sounds like someone is a little jealous.. If you didnt like it, who cares~~Quit being a titty baby. and grow up
Why Oh Why

Collins, MO

#9 Nov 3, 2009
Do certain people im MG feel the need to constantly try and make others look and feel bad? She is just a person trying to make a go of it in these hard times. Why do you feel the need to knock her down? If you are not happy with the service, merchandise, prices, ect. simply do not shop there. Do you not realize that the better the local businesses do, the better MG does?
Just Wundering

Milford, MA

#10 Nov 3, 2009
High fashion replicas are not illegal. It is only against the law if you are trying to pass things off as the "real" deal. As a consumer who shops regularly in Mountain Grove it is refreshing to find things are reasonably priced. And to know that the next person I run into are not going to wearing the same thing that I have on. "Why oh Why" is right. The better local businesses do the better the local economy does. I bet these people complaining are the same ones that complain about the economy and everything else that they feel is anybody's fault but their own.
lilly

Kahoka, MO

#11 Nov 3, 2009
I do believe any copycat product is illegal. You are not suppose to sell a replica product and hurts the real products identity. You have to get approval from them.
Just Wundering

Milford, MA

#12 Nov 3, 2009
lilly wrote:
I do believe any copycat product is illegal. You are not suppose to sell a replica product and hurts the real products identity. You have to get approval from them.
It is not illegal you just can't sell what ever it is under the name of the original.
half n half

United States

#13 Nov 3, 2009
it is actually illegal...just depending on the enforcement of the law. there was a store in Springfield that was busted just a couple of months ago for selling knock offs AS THE REAL DEAL and that's the ILLIGAL part. as long as the store owner does not push the product as the "real deal" they aren't going to get into trouble! i really don't think the owner of LOVE is doing that, at least never has when i have been in there (i have only been in there twice and thought that the clothes, purses and jewelry were cute!) so come on people and leave this store alone! im glad mountain grove has a place to shop for young woman!Curtis is good too but the only prob i seem to have there is having to search for rips and snags before i buy the clothes..... but hey its better then nothing!
Tonya s MOTHER

United States

#14 Nov 4, 2009
I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and everyone that has had a positive thing to say about Tonya and LOVE Fashions. For those of you that have nothing but negative things to say, I am willing to bet you wear more than one face. There are so many two face people in the world that it amazes me. Tonya has done a wonderful job of supplying the area with affordable clothing, shoes, accessories, and wedding attire. Her Tux rentals are also the lowest prices in the area. Brides can even design their own wedding gowns as well as Brides maid dresses. The prices are so affordable. She does carry BIG STAR jeans and they are authentic. They are higher end jeans, but they are priced less than you will pay for them in the mall in Springfield. She has tops in the shop for as little as $7.77 and nice shoes for just $24.50. Tonya is a very outgoing, personable, sweet and caring person. You will never find her high heading anyone. Sounds to me like some of the people posting have a problem with someone that is so adorable, successful, charming, loving, and caring that has everything in the world going for her that they can't stand it. Again, THANK YOU to all of you that are kind and caring and have positive things to say and kind words for Tonya and her store. Feel free to contact me if you have a problem with anything I have had to say. I am not in disguise and I am willing to meet you anytime, any day.
love it

United States

#15 Nov 4, 2009
Tonya s MOTHER wrote:
I just wanted to take a moment to thank each and everyone that has had a positive thing to say about Tonya and LOVE Fashions. For those of you that have nothing but negative things to say, I am willing to bet you wear more than one face. There are so many two face people in the world that it amazes me. Tonya has done a wonderful job of supplying the area with affordable clothing, shoes, accessories, and wedding attire. Her Tux rentals are also the lowest prices in the area. Brides can even design their own wedding gowns as well as Brides maid dresses. The prices are so affordable. She does carry BIG STAR jeans and they are authentic. They are higher end jeans, but they are priced less than you will pay for them in the mall in Springfield. She has tops in the shop for as little as $7.77 and nice shoes for just $24.50. Tonya is a very outgoing, personable, sweet and caring person. You will never find her high heading anyone. Sounds to me like some of the people posting have a problem with someone that is so adorable, successful, charming, loving, and caring that has everything in the world going for her that they can't stand it. Again, THANK YOU to all of you that are kind and caring and have positive things to say and kind words for Tonya and her store. Feel free to contact me if you have a problem with anything I have had to say. I am not in disguise and I am willing to meet you anytime, any day.
you go girl
My thought

North Richland Hills, TX

#16 Nov 4, 2009
I think that if you don't have anything nice to say then Keep Your Mouth Shut!!! I think whenever someone is trying to make themselves better, theres always someone there jealous. Instead of putting people down you should look at yourself. The only reason your bad mouthing people is because you don't like yourselves. Grow up and find something better to do!!! I think Tonya's store is awesome, cute and just what Mountain Grove needed! Coming from someone you has lived there her whole life!!
love the store

Plattsburg, MO

#17 Nov 4, 2009
Tonya s MOTHER wrote:
thank you tonya and tonya's mom..as i said in an earlier post i pay $29 for jeans there and only 14 for most tops..walmart for one does not have anything that cute and also not for that price..i love your store and i think you are a beautiful sweet person and i and my friends WILL CONTINUE SHOPPING THERE...THEY JUST JEALOUS..love you guys:)
Shawn Tonyas Brother

Reeds Spring, MO

#18 Nov 4, 2009
Well my sisters stuff is not high priced for what it is u will not find the same thing she has to sale cheaper any where eles. her stuff may or may not be knock off but u still look just as good in ti as u would if it was the real thing and it is half the price and like someone said before if u dont like it dont buy it thats ur choice. And if u are another store owner just tryin to get more business by bashing my sisters store thats sad. just try to improve your store and try that cause this aint workin. good luck tryin to take my sisters business. LOVE u sissy just keep it up ur doin great!! I hear only good things about ur store and i also deal with the public!!
Alyssas Mom

United States

#19 Nov 4, 2009
I just had Senior Pic's done for my daughter by Tonya. I COULDNT BE MORE PLEASED!!! NO DAMN PHOTO SHOP!! Better than Krizans as far as I am concerned. As far as the Store its adorable and needed. Good Grief People, Get a life..
We love ya Tonya!! and lil Kaylee too....
mom

Dadeville, MO

#20 Nov 4, 2009
I believe Thumper said it best..... if you cant say something nice....DONT say nothing at all!!!! Leave the girl alone she has a business you dont like it dont go! no one is forcing you! Keep at it Tonya!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what does anyone. know about Debbie kuster Mon BUZ 3
andy bradshaw Mon concerned citizenn 3
Wright county Mon Bob 3
Who is JD Blair? (Mar '16) Sun Someone who knows 9
News Woman dairy farmer carries on family tradition Sun Cordwainer Trout 3
Zack and Wanda wedge Sun Bestie 1
Who is Brittany Jo Campbell??? Sat Amay 19

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance