Anyone know who he is?
Karen

Wauneta, NE

#2 Apr 28, 2010
Do you mean Jason McGowan?
concerned citizen101

United States

#3 May 14, 2010
Yes, Ive known him all my life, what is it you're wanting to know????
nunya

Cameron, MO

#4 Dec 3, 2011
I will tell you who he is. He is a white trash dope addict, snitch that can't be trusted.Everyone goes to jail he walks free. He has four kids in which he has none of them nor does he pay any support for them the state does. He is a dead beat dad that doesn't deserve to have children. Maybe one day god will answer my prayer the next time he over doses please don't let anyone find him until it's too late. Jason Mcgowan is a waste of sperm that is what he is.
Just Wondering

Cameron, MO

#5 Dec 3, 2011
nunya wrote:
I will tell you who he is. He is a white trash dope addict, snitch that can't be trusted.Everyone goes to jail he walks free. He has four kids in which he has none of them nor does he pay any support for them the state does. He is a dead beat dad that doesn't deserve to have children. Maybe one day god will answer my prayer the next time he over doses please don't let anyone find him until it's too late. Jason Mcgowan is a waste of sperm that is what he is.
Is he the one that married that old doper that used to go by Jessica Tool or Jessica Kuster?
ITS POSSIBLE

Burlington, IA

#6 Dec 29, 2011
I just want to make the statement tht "Nobody in this world is prefect(no matter what u or the next person may think) everyone makes mistakes and some choose to go over a few more bumps than others. Thats what makes the neighbor, you and myself unique from one another. So I believe that there is good in everyone(it might be hard to see past the bad in some but i believe its there) so i also believe that people can change to become a better person for themselves and others. i dont judge and i dont think that anyone else should either but that is my opinion. I live by these words because I am living proof, I wasnt always a good person but I wasnt always a bad person either. So i will close this by saying "Jason if u do ever read all of this, just know that their are possibilities and dreams that can come true, all you have to do is "GO GET EM!!"
BlueEyes

United States

#7 Jan 2, 2012
To the person who posted its possible. I liked your post. Addiction is so powerful over someone and can make them do things they really don't want to do. I hope jason can get his life back on track for himself and his family.
How sad

Reeds Spring, MO

#8 Jan 3, 2012
To "nunya" How very sad you are! You get on here and post this boys name and throw mud all over the place and end it with....you pray to God...You pray to God for the death of a young man who has lost himself and fallen into an addiction than consumed him and given him a miserable life. I know it is miserable...I am a Recovered Addict...I don't say recovering because I am recovered by the Grace Of God! You can pray all you want to...it doesn't reach the end of your tongue...You see you are no better or different than Jason....drugs, lies, cursing, gossiping, hating, judging..etc they are all the same in God's eyes. The next time you pray to God you may just want to pray for yourself and your bitterness in your heart and that God would allow you to see others they way he does. I will be praying for you both!
nunya wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
First Elk and now Alligators (Oct '11) 1 hr TMT 27
Wino's Crew 17 hr eightyone 2
amanda sterner volner thacker Mon Xgrove 3
glen ramsey (May '11) Mon Anonymous 51
Rick Ramsey Mansfield, Missouri/Mansfield Fire ... Mon Speaking Out 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Apr 23 Dummy 965
Ukulele... Apr 22 Ukelele parent 1

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Grove Mortgages