desperate

El Dorado Springs, MO

#1 Feb 15, 2010
i'm in desperate need of a good hairdresser with reasonable prices. any suggestions?
suggestion

Bruner, MO

#2 Feb 15, 2010
Susie at Stars and Stripes is pretty good! She only charges me $30 to cut, dye, highlight, and style mine. Also, my hair is only sholder length so I'm sure she would charge more maybe less depending on your length. GOOD LUCK
Go to the Vibe

Cameron, MO

#3 Feb 16, 2010
Suzi sucks and your hair is never the same each time. Very inconsistent in her cuts. Go to the Vibe. Both girls are great and their prices are more than reasonable!
for what its worth

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2010
Amber Gray is really good and extremely well priced. Cheaper than I have ever found. She does hair at her home in Grove.
Awesome Stylist

El Dorado Springs, MO

#5 Feb 24, 2010
Katrina at Reflections is the best I have found around here and i've tried them all well except the Amber Gray I dont know who she is but Katrina is a little pricey but well worth the money you spend! If you want your hair looking the same everytime got to Katrina. Cindy at the vibe is good to until she gets talking on the phone and then.....well...i havent been back since!!!
yup

Gower, MO

#6 Feb 24, 2010
Michelle at Shear Creations in Norwood.
tammy

United States

#7 Feb 24, 2010
i loooooove patty at trends in houston...im very picky with my hair and shes never done me wrong.
been there

El Dorado Springs, MO

#8 Feb 25, 2010
yup wrote:
Michelle at Shear Creations in Norwood.
i wouldn' take a pet to that no good skank. she's the most horrible person will sleep with anyone married or not she doesn't care and she can't do hair worth a damn
Brandi

Lawson, MO

#9 Feb 25, 2010
been there wrote:
<quoted text>
i wouldn' take a pet to that no good skank. she's the most horrible person will sleep with anyone married or not she doesn't care and she can't do hair worth a damn
I dont know you, but Michelle is a WONDERFUL woman who loves her family. You must be thinking of someone else.
i know the best one ever

Lawson, MO

#10 Feb 26, 2010
Go to Bridget, at Reflections on the square.. ive been going to her for years!! ive also tried other ones around Mtn.Grove, but she is def the best ive ever had!!! you should really try her
meeee

Cameron, MO

#12 Feb 26, 2010
Country Cuts Stacy Whitman
Good Advice

Peck, KS

#13 Feb 26, 2010
I have personal experience with Syndee at the Vibe and I am telling you that girl can do some hair. She is educated with Paul Mithcell in color, and she is really good with her cuts. If I lived closer, I would go to her at the Vibe!
True

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2010
Bridget (Barnes) Gonzales at Reflections. She's the best!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Leda (Sep '16) 32 min Concerned 6
What is going up next to McDonalds Sat Family friend 5
Town Robbery Sat caringcommunityme... 5
Next mayor Sat MonkeyBread 17
ogre elmer (Dec '12) Sat Helikesdick 23
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Missouri (... (Oct '10) Mar 23 Guest 939
Arrest Trump, Putin's golden shower boy. Mar 22 ardith 10

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Grove Mortgages