Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#66353 Sep 23, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. It is not 1980
2. Miracles do not happen
3. President Obama is not Jimmy Carter. The stock market has risen steadily since President Obama came into office. Employment is up. The economy is turning around. Inflation is about 2 percent -- and NOT the "double-digit" inflation during the Carter years. Iran does not have 52 Americans being held hostage for 444 days. President Obama is educated as a lawyer, not as an engineer like Carter. President Obama is a skilled politician, and has successfully been president for almost 4 years. People like Obama. People trust him (more than Romney) as president. People know that he was handed a plate with lots of problems. People know that the Neo-CONs have done everything in their power to sabotage President Obama's presidency, to prevent him from getting a second term.
3. Romney has lots of "baggage," like going to France rather than Vietnam. Like his Bain Capital company bankrupting companies for "fun and profit." Like insulting the British. Like being unable to speak without stuttering when he knows he is wrong. Like bumbling around while insisting that he is not guilty. Like saying that corporations are people. Like saying that he does not care about 47% of the population because they are going to vote for President Obama anyway.
And perhaps most importantly: Romney is not Reagan, who was a skilled actor and orator.
Senator Lloyd Bentsen said during his debate with Dan Quayle: "Senator, I served with Jack Kennedy, I knew Jack Kennedy, Jack Kennedy was a friend of mine. Senator, you're no Jack Kennedy."
To paraphrase Bentsen, "Governor, I served with Ronald Reagan, I knew Ronald Reagan, Ronald Reagan was a friend of mine. Governor, you're no Ronald Reagan."
Obama is in trouble and he knows he's in trouble. You can tell it by the commercials he's running lately. He's scared to debate Romney because he knows history DOES repeat itself.
Swampman

United States

#66354 Sep 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is in trouble and he knows he's in trouble. You can tell it by the commercials he's running lately. He's scared to debate Romney because he knows history DOES repeat itself.
he doesn't want to lower intelligence to answer Ronny's level.yep
gfys

United States

#66355 Sep 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>Obama is in trouble and he knows he's in trouble. You can tell it by the commercials he's running lately. He's scared to debate Romney because he knows history DOES repeat itself.
I just can't wait to see what kind of things Romney pulls out of his ass during the debates. He showed his ineptitude during the primaries, and I'm sure those pesky fact checkers that his campaign ignores, for good reason, when you have no facts, will be out in force.

And I'm also interested to see what he believes in and stands for that night.

You never know, he's the only pro gay, anti gay, pro healthcare, anti healthcare, pro middle class, anti middle class, pro choice, pro life, pro gun, anti gun, pro war, anti war, white but with a good spray on tan for the Latino vote, for 100% of America 53% of the time candidate, we've ever had.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#66356 Sep 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is in trouble and he knows he's in trouble. You can tell it by the commercials he's running lately. He's scared to debate Romney because he knows history DOES repeat itself.
You just keep clicking your ruby jackboots together Dorothy and maybe you will travel back into that past you can't seem to throw off for the here and now.
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#66357 Sep 23, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>You just keep clicking your ruby jackboots together Dorothy and maybe you will travel back into that past you can't seem to throw off for the here and now.
This election is already going the way the election of 1980 went.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#66359 Sep 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
This election is already going the way the election of 1980 went.
Yes, there is a Republican challenger and an incumbent Democrat. You are so right. Beyond, that the similarities fall apart. You just keep wishing it was the same, because you know the outcome of that race.

It must be something to be so afraid of the present, that you have to live in the past in order to feel safe. Why don't you join us here in the present for a while.

Remember the same things was erroneously stated during the McCain campaign and we all know how that turned out.
Dawg Delusions

Rock Port, MO

#66360 Sep 23, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
So you do not understand economics. No big deal. Not many do. I don't. But I know about national debt, which, as Bill Clinton said at the Democratic National Convention, is just arithmetic.
Reagan tripled the national debt from $1T to $3T in his 8 years in office. Bush41 took it from $3T to $4T. In the Clinton years, the national debt rose from $4T to $6T, primarily because of the US having to pay $2.2T in interest on Reagan-Bush41's debt.
Bush43 took the national debt from $6T to $12T,$2T of which went to paying interest on the Reagan-Bush41 debt. Bush43 "only" increased the national debt by about $3.8T with his failing fiscal policies, including his unfunded military adventures.
http://zfacts.com/p/1195.html
(As always you are an embarrassment to the country you DIDN'T serve.)
You have not mentioned any Democratic Presidents or Democratic controlled congress years in your biased math.Has Obama added anything to the national debt or is it all(always) the Republicans? Have the Democrats ever done anything wrong? Have you ever made any mistakes Dawg. Why do we ever vote for Republicans?,why are you not our President?,our God? You are omnipotent! Why does anyone but YOU exist at all. YOU ARE THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE.....ALL HAIL TO DAWG P.S. I serve this country every day, unlike the "Obamaites" who expect this country to serve them.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#66361 Sep 23, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> You have not mentioned any Democratic Presidents or Democratic controlled congress years in your biased math.Has Obama added anything to the national debt or is it all(always) the Republicans? Have the Democrats ever done anything wrong? Have you ever made any mistakes Dawg. Why do we ever vote for Republicans?,why are you not our President?,our God? You are omnipotent! Why does anyone but YOU exist at all. YOU ARE THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE.....ALL HAIL TO DAWG P.S. I serve this country every day, unlike the "Obamaites" who expect this country to serve them.
I can see that Dawg has whipped the crap out of your arguments when you have been forced to resort to this nonsense.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#66362 Sep 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama is in trouble and he knows he's in trouble. You can tell it by the commercials he's running lately. He's scared to debate Romney because he knows history DOES repeat itself.
1. Why do you think that President Obama is "in trouble"? He has successfully weathered all of the lying propaganda you Neo-CONs have thrown at him.

2. NONE of the 8 major opinion polls that RealClearPolitics tracks shows President Obama LOSING!(Two of the eight show ties.)

3. A "commercial" is a "commercial." Take a look at Romney's "commercials."

4. If you watched Romney's rebuttal to his own "47%" speech, you saw how inept Romney is at speaking when he knows that he is in deep trouble.



5. He will be even more nervous when faced with the President of the United States of America ... a guy who has had almost 4 years of experience in the job. Romney cannot even take a short trip to London without goofing up. With his lack of "foreign policy" experience (and a lack of simple good manners), Romney drew this headline from Britain's best-selling newspaper the London "Sun" newspaper: "Mitt the Twit" (a twit is a clueless fellow)

http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/W/c/4/m...

6. Those who forget history will be doomed to hear people constantly remind them that if they forget history, they will be required to take the class over again.

7.(Note that, because situations change with the passage of time, history CAN NEVER be truly repeated.)
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#66363 Sep 23, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, there is a Republican challenger and an incumbent Democrat. You are so right. Beyond, that the similarities fall apart. You just keep wishing it was the same, because you know the outcome of that race.
It must be something to be so afraid of the present, that you have to live in the past in order to feel safe. Why don't you join us here in the present for a while.
Remember the same things was erroneously stated during the McCain campaign and we all know how that turned out.
And the Democrat candidate is so desperate that he will do anything to divert attention from his failure just like Carter did to Reagan in the 1980 election.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#66364 Sep 23, 2012
gfys wrote:
<quoted text>
I just can't wait to see what kind of things Romney pulls out of his ass during the debates. He showed his ineptitude during the primaries, and I'm sure those pesky fact checkers that his campaign ignores, for good reason, when you have no facts, will be out in force.
And I'm also interested to see what he believes in and stands for that night.
You never know, he's the only pro gay, anti gay, pro healthcare, anti healthcare, pro middle class, anti middle class, pro choice, pro life, pro gun, anti gun, pro war, anti war, white but with a good spray on tan for the Latino vote, for 100% of America 53% of the time candidate, we've ever had.
Quote: "You never know, he's the only pro gay, anti gay, pro healthcare, anti healthcare, pro middle class, anti middle class, pro choice, pro life, pro gun, anti gun, pro war, anti war, white but with a good spray on tan for the Latino vote, for 100% of America 53% of the time candidate, we've ever had."

Ah, hahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Because Mitt is an "Etch-A-Sketch," you should never shake him up! He just goes to pieces!_8-)
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#66365 Sep 23, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Why do you think that President Obama is "in trouble"? He has successfully weathered all of the lying propaganda you Neo-CONs have thrown at him.
2. NONE of the 8 major opinion polls that RealClearPolitics tracks shows President Obama LOSING!(Two of the eight show ties.)
3. A "commercial" is a "commercial." Take a look at Romney's "commercials."
4. If you watched Romney's rebuttal to his own "47%" speech, you saw how inept Romney is at speaking when he knows that he is in deep trouble.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2sOOlEPKcv4XX
5. He will be even more nervous when faced with the President of the United States of America ... a guy who has had almost 4 years of experience in the job. Romney cannot even take a short trip to London without goofing up. With his lack of "foreign policy" experience (and a lack of simple good manners), Romney drew this headline from Britain's best-selling newspaper the London "Sun" newspaper: "Mitt the Twit" (a twit is a clueless fellow)
http://0.tqn.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/W/c/4/m...
6. Those who forget history will be doomed to hear people constantly remind them that if they forget history, they will be required to take the class over again.
7.(Note that, because situations change with the passage of time, history CAN NEVER be truly repeated.)
The only polls that have him ahead are the ones that oversampled Democrats. All the more accurate ones have Romney either tied or ahead of Obama.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#66366 Sep 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
This election is already going the way the election of 1980 went.
Yeah. Except for the DIRECTION.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#66367 Sep 23, 2012
Dawg Delusions wrote:
<quoted text> ... Have you ever made any mistakes Dawg. Why do we ever vote for Republicans?...
Yes, that was my mistake. I voted for Reagan one time. I agree -- why do we EVER vote for Republicans?
Strong Proud Conservative

Maryland Heights, MO

#66368 Sep 23, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Except for the DIRECTION.
No, it's going in exactly the same direction. The loser is leading right now, just like in 1980. At least according to the skewed polls just like they had that year too.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#66369 Sep 23, 2012
DanFromSmithville wrote:
<quoted text>I can see that Dawg has whipped the crap out of your arguments when you have been forced to resort to this nonsense.
Yeah. That post by "Delusions" was as rambling and confused as one of Romney's apologies.
Muslim Dictator Prez

Ozark, MO

#66370 Sep 23, 2012
WHEN EXACTLY DID AMERICA CEASE TO BE A REPUBLIC?

On a slow Friday afternoon in March, America ceased to be a Republic. In a sneaky political power grab, the White House outmaneuvered Congress, and America became a dictatorship.

Steve Eichler, Chief Executive Officer of Tea Party, Inc., tells us that without any fanfare and hardly any attention from the media–obsessed with green beer and shamrock parades–the boldest assault on America since the Revolutionary War took place in Washington.

MORE:
http://www.westernjournalism.com/when-exactly...

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#66371 Sep 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
And the Democrat candidate is so desperate that he will do anything to divert attention from his failure just like Carter did to Reagan in the 1980 election.
Keep dreaming and clicking those heels together Dorothy.

Just take a big gulp of air the next time you surface and keep grasping for those straws.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#66372 Sep 23, 2012
Muslim Dictator Prez wrote:
WHEN EXACTLY DID AMERICA CEASE TO BE A REPUBLIC?
On a slow Friday afternoon in March, America ceased to be a Republic. In a sneaky political power grab, the White House outmaneuvered Congress, and America became a dictatorship.
Steve Eichler, Chief Executive Officer of Tea Party, Inc., tells us that without any fanfare and hardly any attention from the media–obsessed with green beer and shamrock parades–the boldest assault on America since the Revolutionary War took place in Washington.
MORE:
http://www.westernjournalism.com/when-exactly...
You tell it like it is Seymour. Don't let anyone give you shit about your fake military service either. You pretend served your country with distinction.

Tell us more about the green beer. That sounded interesting.

“Do not bend, fold, staple or”

Since: Jan 11

mutilate. Point down range.

#66373 Sep 23, 2012
Strong Proud Conservative wrote:
<quoted text>
The only polls that have him ahead are the ones that oversampled Democrats. All the more accurate ones have Romney either tied or ahead of Obama.
What polls are these? The Sikeston Middle School Presidential Poll, Farmington Mental Patients Poll of America and your mom?

In an aside, any poll that disagrees with your views is biased? Is that right?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
141st district bbq at Earth, funny coincidence? 51 min Mrs H 6
shayna filogomo (Feb '12) 4 hr Marsh 8
Fight at McDonald's Sat Babygirl 2
Cabool Subway (Aug '12) Fri neverbeentheir 9
Popular men Fri iwantacountygirl 2
Car advice Jul 21 Confuse 6
Casey's Charging a $1.00 for Debit Card use? (Jan '10) Jul 20 Ajg 34

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Grove Mortgages