get a life

Mount Vernon, MO

#1 Jan 2, 2013
there r so many people around here that will sleep with any one...had a friend that i thought was different...guess hes not...he took home this person that has hep and herpes and the only reason i know this is that she told me...MB your are a messed up man...thats just messed up...
messed up

Aurora, MO

#2 Jan 2, 2013
get a life wrote:
there r so many people around here that will sleep with any one...had a friend that i thought was different...guess hes not...he took home this person that has hep and herpes and the only reason i know this is that she told me...MB your are a messed up man...thats just messed up...
OMG i know who that is...Leslie...lenny smiths ex...he beat the hell out of her...she says...she is a user and a bad person...she is slowly putting them down one at a time...
wow

Osceola, MO

#3 Jan 15, 2013
messed up wrote:
<quoted text> OMG i know who that is...Leslie...lenny smiths ex...he beat the hell out of her...she says...she is a user and a bad person...she is slowly putting them down one at a time...
i hear she lives with morgan bay on the road that pizza hut is on. on the dirt road in a trailer. ive seen her in his company truck which is a nono. dont know the guy but you couldnt get much uglyer than him. but i hear that when you use someone looks dont matter
kate

Aurora, MO

#4 Jan 15, 2013
Marcy Stofer has herpes but she still continues to sleep with taken men. Maybe they just hae mental problems. No standards!
shocked

Lawson, MO

#5 Mar 5, 2013
has herpes and is sleeping around now that is bad, but i guess if you stupid enough to step outside of your family life then you deserve it
agree

Marshfield, MO

#6 Mar 5, 2013
Any man cheating on his wife does deserve it but what about thier wives they take it home to. Let's all do a Bobbit on them.
disagree

United States

#7 Mar 5, 2013
Any woman cheating on her husband does desirve it but what about their husbands they take it home to. Let's all do a Bobbit on them .
disagree

United States

#8 Mar 5, 2013
We all have our problems . Why not work on our own problems ? Spreading stds knowingly is very bad. Especally to a married person with family. Thats just too low. & not all marrages are made in heaven ,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Christina volner 5 hr Amanda 2
wesley scott and becky johnson shepard Sat dollface21 8
amanda lynn campbell Sat dollface21 28
Having fun with married man Dec 19 Slave Boy Julian 33
Why must women cheat? (May '13) Dec 19 Slave Boy Julian 71
Two taxes at walmart????? (Mar '11) Dec 19 sara 33
missing puppy please help Dec 18 Im new too 3
Mountain Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Mountain Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Mountain Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Mountain Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:10 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:10PM
New York Giants vs. St. Louis Rams: Full Report Card Grades for St. Louis
NBC Sports 6:42 PM
St. Louis Rams lose 37-27 to Giants at home - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 7:22 PM
Giants Show Resiliency, Maturity in Win
Bleacher Report 7:49 PM
How Far Can Steelers' Big Three Carry Them?
Yahoo! Sports 9:51 PM
Seahawks crush Cardinals to take control of NFC West