Panic has stricken Dietz as election ...

Panic has stricken Dietz as election draws nearer!

Posted in the Mountain Grove Forum

MG Citizen

Lawson, MO

#1 Mar 14, 2012
POSTED ON KEVIN DIETZ'S NOT MARK WILLIAMS FACE BOOK PAGE 3\14\12.

ONE OF CITY HALL’S CANDIDATES FOR ALDERMAN FINDS LOOPHOLE IN CITY POLICY AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF TAXPAYERS.

Kevin Dietz brought to our attention that the City Of Mountain Grove has a loosely written policy that allows anyone that is compensated by the city a 50% City Employee Discount at the city golf course. See Attached Picture Of The Policy.
As crazy as this may sound. The city clerk has said that anyone compensated by the city is considered a city employee. If this is true. That means that any person that has been paid by the city for a service (something they have done for the city and got paid for) is considered an employee.
If this is true it would include:
City Hall Computer Repairman
Telephone Repairman
Police Department Garage Door Repairman
All The People That Built City Hall
All The People That Paved The Parking Lot At City Hall

TO KEVIN:Have these repairmen filled out an application,given a resume for the job to work for the city? If not how can they be concerted city employees?

My friend you now are in a paranoid panic melt down. You are grasping at anything to make the city employees and aldermen you don't want elected look bad! As hilarious as it is your repeating comments and opinions that you have stated months ago. And yes most of the lies and opinions on KEVIN DIETZ ,not Mark William's fb is only OPINIONS, NOT MANY ACTUAL DOCUMENTS.
Charlie Sheen

East Bernstadt, KY

#2 Mar 14, 2012
KEVIN is not longer about facts, perhaps he never was. HE IS OUT FOR ReVENGE AND CAN SEE HE HAS LOST HIS CORE AUDIENCE SINCE HE WENT OFF THE DEEP END WITH ENDLESS LIES AND THIS LITTLE GAME WHERE HE POSTS AS FACEBOOK AND DEFENDS HIMSELF IN THE THIRD PERSON.

HE'S about a day from a 5150 then watch out, he has a gun!
MG Citizen wrote:
POSTED ON KEVIN DIETZ'S NOT MARK WILLIAMS FACE BOOK PAGE 3\14\12.
ONE OF CITY HALL’S CANDIDATES FOR ALDERMAN FINDS LOOPHOLE IN CITY POLICY AND TAKES ADVANTAGE OF TAXPAYERS.
Kevin Dietz brought to our attention that the City Of Mountain Grove has a loosely written policy that allows anyone that is compensated by the city a 50% City Employee Discount at the city golf course. See Attached Picture Of The Policy.
As crazy as this may sound. The city clerk has said that anyone compensated by the city is considered a city employee. If this is true. That means that any person that has been paid by the city for a service (something they have done for the city and got paid for) is considered an employee.
If this is true it would include:
City Hall Computer Repairman
Telephone Repairman
Police Department Garage Door Repairman
All The People That Built City Hall
All The People That Paved The Parking Lot At City Hall
TO KEVIN:Have these repairmen filled out an application,given a resume for the job to work for the city? If not how can they be concerted city employees?
My friend you now are in a paranoid panic melt down. You are grasping at anything to make the city employees and aldermen you don't want elected look bad! As hilarious as it is your repeating comments and opinions that you have stated months ago. And yes most of the lies and opinions on KEVIN DIETZ ,not Mark William's fb is only OPINIONS, NOT MANY ACTUAL DOCUMENTS.
MG Citizen

Lawson, MO

#4 Mar 14, 2012
Facebook wrote:
<quoted text>You ask Kevin: Have these repairmen filled out an application, given a resume for the job to work for the city? If not how can they be concerted city employees?
This question you wrote for Kevin Dietz should be addressed to the City Clerk. Not Kevin Dietz. Kevin Dietz found the facts and Facebook Posted them. The evidence is there. We have the exact same questions you have. Basically what you are saying is that it is wrong for the city to do this. We agree! The city shouldn't call them employees! We agree! City Hall screwed up again. We Agree! Linton is taking advantage of the taxpayers. We agree! The people Kevin Dietz says the voters should elect are the right people for the job. We agree! Kevin Dietz posts facts and evidence and you post opinions followed by no evidence whatsoever. We Agree that you keep trying to make Kevin Dietz look bad and it doesn't phase him one bit. He keeps exposing you all at city hall with facts and evidence that you can't stop and we here at the Mark Williams Facebook site will continue to help him. You people at city hall should be more concerned about doing your jobs correctly rather then worry about what Kevin Dietz is going to uncover next!
If you guys at city hall have done no wrong, then why worry about Kevin Dietz 24/7 ?
Kevin you must be going into city hall a lot to obtain 6000 pages. Next time you go to city hall ask the clerk these questions,then post the true answers. Your good at posting to keep us citizens updated,so ask.

Since: Oct 11

Mountain Grove, MO

#5 Mar 14, 2012
Facebook wrote:
<quoted text>You ask Kevin:
CRAZY MAN, You are KEVIN DIETZ, why do you talk as if you are not, MENTAL ILLNESS?

LOL KEVIN, Show me the statute where it states it is illegal (WATCH, KEVIN WILL NOT PRODUCE IT, HE IS LYING)

Also Reserve Police Officers are often paid though very little.

They can be called up at any time of the day or night, woken up a three AM to protect the taxpayer and put their lives on the line.

AND YOU WHINE ABOUT A LITTLE BIT OF PAY AND A CITY RATE ON THE GOLF COURSE FOR A PERSON THAT IS PAID ABOUT NOTHING TO RISK HIS LIFE TO PROTECT YOU!

DIETZ YOU ARE A HAS BEEN AND A MORON!

Since: Oct 11

Mountain Grove, MO

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Facebook wrote:
<quoted text>You ask Kevin: Have these repairmen filled out an application, given a resume for the job to work for the city? If not how can they be concerted city employees?
If they call you up and say report to duty right now under the law you are an employee, if they call you up and say can you fix the plumbing soon, or can you fix it right now and you can say no and still have a job you are an independent contractor.

KEVIN, YOU ARE SO DESPERATE! I LOVE IT, THE MORE YOU GO OFF THE DEEP END, THE MORE YOU FALL!
MG Citizen

Lawson, MO

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Ooo Dietz is shakin' in his boots now!!
MG Citizen

Lawson, MO

#9 Mar 14, 2012
Told you all Dietz is in a panic mode! Take a look, all he can do is copy and paste this same thing over and over. He has nothing new to say and can't think of a new lie to tell yet. Calm down,know your brain is spinning out of control!
Charlie Sheen

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Mar 14, 2012
Facebook wrote:
<quoted text> It's the same as thievery to me.
AND MORE LIES FROM DIETZ

Well then DUMMY HAS BEEN DIETZ, Show me the criminal statue that was violated.

Since: Oct 11

Mountain Grove, MO

#14 Mar 14, 2012
KEVIN DEMANDS YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT HORSES AND TALK ABOUT what DICTATOR DIETZ DEMANDS!
good morning

Willard, MO

#16 Mar 15, 2012
good morning dietzy
hey

Mountain Grove, MO

#18 Mar 16, 2012
Kouncilman Kevin wrote:
KEVIN DEMANDS YOU STOP TALKING ABOUT HORSES AND TALK ABOUT what DICTATOR DIETZ DEMANDS!
You hit the nail on the head!!
City Hall Employee

Cameron, MO

#19 Mar 16, 2012
CITY HALL ENDORSES TERRY CAMPBELL FOR WARD 2, MATT BARTSCH FOR WARD 3, AND JIM DEWITT FOR Ward 4.
No more underhand deals will be alowed.
Charlie Sheen

East Bernstadt, KY

#20 Mar 16, 2012
FACEBOOK, LOL!

Since: Oct 11

Mountain Grove, MO

#21 Mar 16, 2012
City Hall Employee wrote:
CITY HALL ENDORSES TERRY CAMPBELL FOR WARD 2, MATT BARTSCH FOR WARD 3, AND JIM DEWITT FOR Ward 4.
No more underhand deals will be alowed.
KEVIN, Are you sure you want to endless spam up the boards again? You have to change your post slightly each time now, do you know what happens when the catch you trying to beat the system.

I do, Would you like to "Wait For It?"
amazing

Plattsburg, MO

#22 Mar 19, 2012
City Hall Employee wrote:
CITY HALL ENDORSES TERRY CAMPBELL FOR WARD 2, MATT BARTSCH FOR WARD 3, AND JIM DEWITT FOR Ward 4.
No more underhand deals will be alowed.
DAMN,Kevin you are showing paranoid melt down fast!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#23 Mar 20, 2012
Yea, He has re=invented himself and claims to work at city hall now but still spells Golf Course "Golf Coarse"!

LMAO SO transparent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes and Becky scott 5 hr funny 5
missouri largest meth lab bust alan gasperson (Apr '16) 11 hr OzarkScorpio 10
Bakery jobs 13 hr Just looking 1
Thieves 16 hr cow boy 4
the pattio 21 hr curiositygitter 2
Andy Bradshaw Fri Andy 10
Mayor race in Mtn. Grove Jan 19 Thoughts3476 3

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Mountain Grove Mortgages