Mayor Crewse fix our horrible streets

Posted in the Mountain Grove Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
paperclip

Plattsburg, MO

#1 Dec 8, 2012
In case you have failed to see and feel the pot holes as you drive down our city streets, my advice to you is to get them fixed. They are hard on our automobiles and do cause damage that is not cheap to repair. There is no excuse for our city streets to be as bad as you and your admin have allowed them to get.
Holes

United States

#2 Dec 9, 2012
Perhaps all the pot heads hanging out at the Laundromat can fill them.
Mr T

Lees Summit, MO

#3 Dec 9, 2012
paperclip wrote:
In case you have failed to see and feel the pot holes as you drive down our city streets, my advice to you is to get them fixed. They are hard on our automobiles and do cause damage that is not cheap to repair. There is no excuse for our city streets to be as bad as you and your admin have allowed them to get.
My advice to you is to find something else to whine and slobber about.There is no excuse for you not to go the city hall and give them your advice.Im Mr T and i pity the fool that whines and slobbers on topix!!!!!!
paperclip

Montreal, MO

#4 Dec 9, 2012
Mr T wrote:
<quoted text>My advice to you is to find something else to whine and slobber about.There is no excuse for you not to go the city hall and give them your advice.Im Mr T and i pity the fool that whines and slobbers on topix!!!!!!
I see I have managed to capture the attention of either Crewse, someone he is close to, or someone from the city admin. Don't get on here and attack me for pointing out that our city streets are in terrible shape thanks to Mayor Crewse's failures to keep them maintained properly.

Another thing, I highly doubt I need to go to city hall and voice my opinion since it is well known that the city and their pals monitor this site most of the time.

We don't need more excuses. We need our city streets fixed since we already pay taxes to ensure these things are done. The real question is, why haven't they been properly maintained?
Our Village Idiot Kevin

United States

#5 Dec 9, 2012
He probably lays awake at night wondering... how do they know it's me when I post???
paperclip wrote:
<quoted text>
Crewse, city admin, Mayor Crewse's, city hall
Donna

United States

#6 Dec 10, 2012
Good grief you city hall jackasses anyone that dare questions the poor conduct of the city hall clique you accuse us all of being Kevin! Just cause you have your head so far up mayor Crewes, Rick and Mary's a$$ don't mean it belongs there! Kriastan get a life Kevin doesn't run city hall & he didn't create the mess with the taxpayers money your pals did! Hows Mr Mings like having to pay real rent now? Get over it!
Charlie Sheen

Louisville, NE

#7 Dec 10, 2012
paperclip wrote:
<quoted text>
I see I have managed to capture the attention of either Crewse, someone he is close to, or someone from the city admin. Don't get on here and attack me for pointing out that our city streets are in terrible shape thanks to Mayor Crewse's failures to keep them maintained properly.
HI KEVIN,

It may be more effective to call City Hall or address a council meeting, but then that might fix the problem and not grant you your revenge.
Charlie Sheen

Louisville, NE

#8 Dec 10, 2012
Donna wrote:
Good grief you city hall jackasses anyone that dare questions the poor conduct of the city hall clique you accuse us all of being Kevin! Just cause you have your head so far up mayor Crewes, Rick and Mary's a$$ don't mean it belongs there! Kriastan get a life Kevin doesn't run city hall & he didn't create the mess with the taxpayers money your pals did! Hows Mr Mings like having to pay real rent now? Get over it!
Hi Kevin!
I see it too

Mount Vernon, MO

#9 Dec 10, 2012
Charlie Sheen must be really close to Mayor Crewse or they would not be on here trying to derail the point behind this thread.

I also agree that our city streets are in horrible condition, and I am tired of having to get front end alignments done at my cost thanks to the city streets having so many pot holes. They need fixed!
I see it too

Mount Vernon, MO

#10 Dec 10, 2012
paperclip wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't need more excuses. We need our city streets fixed since we already pay taxes to ensure these things are done. The real question is, why haven't they been properly maintained?
That's what I would like to know as well.
Donna

United States

#11 Dec 10, 2012
Charlie Sheen wrote:
<quoted text>
HI KEVIN,
It may be more effective to call City Hall or address a council meeting, but then that might fix the problem and not grant you your revenge.
Have you attended any of the council meetings Charlie Sheep is so what a JOKE they are bout as worthless as tits on a boar hog! Almost every word that comes outta mayor Crewes mouth he has tp be corrected we need a FULL time mayor that will look out for the best interest of all Mtn Grove not just himself and his puppet cronies! The only way to get the corrupt SOB'S out of office will be petitiom them out or a RECALL VOTE! I personally feel nothing has changed since the 2 audits! Why is it every audit done in wright county the past 2 years had been given a POOR RATING I'll till you why cause we have a bunch of small time criminals in office when are they gonna be held accountable to those that pay their WAGES!
Our Village Idiot Kevin

United States

#12 Dec 10, 2012
How is it you're so easy to ID?

Never mind, clueless is just another name for Kevin.
I see it too wrote:
Charlie Sheen must be really close to Mayor Crewse or they would not be on here trying to derail the point behind this thread.
I also agree that our city streets are in horrible condition, and I am tired of having to get front end alignments done at my cost thanks to the city streets having so many pot holes. They need fixed!
I see it too

Mount Vernon, MO

#13 Dec 10, 2012
Our Village Idiot Kevin wrote:
How is it you're so easy to ID?
Never mind, clueless is just another name for Kevin.
<quoted text>
I am easy to ID? How is that? Because you lie and falsely assume every poster is KEVIN when we are not? I don't care about all of that bull between your side(City Hall) and Kevin's side. I am just concerned that our city streets are in terrible condition thanks to Mayor Crewse's lack of making sure they are kept up properly.

Don't blame me for pointing out the mayor's failures to do his job to ensure this never becomes an issue. All you are doing is coming up with petty attack points to dodge the facts that our city streets are in horrible condition. Stop blindly defending Crewse on here and tell him to get off of his butt and make sure our city streets don't look like Detroit's. That is his job!
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#14 Dec 10, 2012
I see it too wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I would like to know as well.
Why don't you phone city hall KEVIN, why don't you go to a Council Meeting and ask? Why because you don't want the problem fixed, you just want to cry and get your revenge.

If one has a question about their job do they ask their boss or everyone on topix?

If one wonders why his wife and kids seem mad at him do they ask their family or ask random people on topix?

KEVIN, You just like to hear yourself biotch, you are part of the problem, not the solution.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#15 Dec 10, 2012
Donna wrote:
<quoted text> Have you attended any of the council meetings Charlie Sheep is so what a JOKE they are bout as worthless as tits on a boar hog! Almost every word that comes outta mayor Crewes mouth he has tp be corrected we need a FULL time mayor that will look out for the best interest of all Mtn Grove not just himself and his puppet cronies! The only way to get the corrupt SOB'S out of office will be petitiom them out or a RECALL VOTE! I personally feel nothing has changed since the 2 audits! Why is it every audit done in wright county the past 2 years had been given a POOR RATING I'll till you why cause we have a bunch of small time criminals in office when are they gonna be held accountable to those that pay their WAGES!
LMFAO, IT'S KEVIN, YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL BECAUSE WHEN HE GET'S MAD HE CAN'T SPELL!

Nice Try Keviepoo, are you crying?

"he has tp be corrected"

"petitiom"

IT'S KEVIN, YOU CANB
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#16 Dec 10, 2012
Donna wrote:
<quoted text> Have you attended any of the council meetings Charlie Sheep is so what a JOKE they are bout as worthless as tits on a boar hog! Almost every word that comes outta mayor Crewes mouth he has tp be corrected we need a FULL time mayor that will look out for the best interest of all Mtn Grove not just himself and his puppet cronies! The only way to get the corrupt SOB'S out of office will be petitiom them out or a RECALL VOTE! I personally feel nothing has changed since the 2 audits! Why is it every audit done in wright county the past 2 years had been given a POOR RATING I'll till you why cause we have a bunch of small time criminals in office when are they gonna be held accountable to those that pay their WAGES!
"are bout as"

Missed one KRYING KEVIN!
Our Village Idiot Kevin

United States

#17 Dec 10, 2012
After being caught 1000's of times posting under NUMEROUS names, one would think you would figure it out.

Thus you deserve the name:

Our Village Idiot, an Army of 1
I see it too wrote:
<quoted text>
I am easy to ID? How is that? Because you lie and falsely assume every poster is KEVIN when we are not? I don't care about all of that bull between your side(City Hall) and Kevin's side. I am just concerned that our city streets are in terrible condition thanks to Mayor Crewse's lack of making sure they are kept up properly.
Don't blame me for pointing out the mayor's failures to do his job to ensure this never becomes an issue. All you are doing is coming up with petty attack points to dodge the facts that our city streets are in horrible condition. Stop blindly defending Crewse on here and tell him to get off of his butt and make sure our city streets don't look like Detroit's. That is his job!
I see it too

Mount Vernon, MO

#18 Dec 10, 2012
All of the lies, excuses, and attacks by the Delbert Crewse apologists still does not solve the fact that our city streets are in horrible shape thanks to the failures of our mayor and his admin to keep them properly maintained.
Charlie Sheen

Lincoln, NE

#19 Dec 10, 2012
I see it too wrote:
All of the lies, excuses, and attacks by the Delbert Crewse apologists still does not solve the fact that our city streets are in horrible shape thanks to the failures of our mayor and his admin to keep them properly maintained.
Actually that would be all the Aldermen KEVIN, but since the target of your revenge is one man, lets not let logic get in the way of your revenge.
Common Sense

United States

#20 Dec 11, 2012
Kevin, you lack intelligence or good judgment. You complain about EVERYTHING city hall.

Every city in America has a few pot holes.

Here's the problem...

You don't live in MG. IF you did, you would call city hall and they would fix your problem.

Give up the hate. Quit trying to get revenge. You're looking dumber by the day.
I see it too wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mayor race in Mtn. Grove 49 min Voter 13
Firedept degrading 1 hr PublicThought 5
Get off your lazy whining butt & GO TO WORK (May '09) Sat just me 37
Mountain Grove Football Feb 24 tweedle dee 32
Seth Lacey sister is real good lookin Feb 24 tweedle dee 5
Remembering all the changes to MG (May '10) Feb 24 tweedle dee 175
Adam mitchell Feb 24 Raiden Bolten 5

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance