Who is Brad Virtue having an affair w...

Who is Brad Virtue having an affair with now?

Posted in the Mountain Grove Forum

Sandy

Burlington, IA

#1 Oct 8, 2010
Who's the new victim? I heard it was a local teacher! So much for friendship!
Anonymous

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2010
is it a young boy with a teacher
silver bells

Burlington, IA

#3 Oct 11, 2010
the word at the local barber shop is he is messing around with sarah moore still. its been going on for a long time, and i doubt her poor husband even know it!
is she still teaching at the church school? i don't think i'd want my kids taugt by someone like that!
Robin Robertson

Nashville, GA

#4 Oct 19, 2010
This really makes me laugh! Brad is my brother and was not aware he was having an affair with anyone until this post. Thanks for clueing him and his family on in the latest juicy news in his life. Hey "word at the local barber shop"...really? You have inside information from the local barber shop, but you live in Springfield? Grow a pair, put them on, and have the guts to post your real name and location when gossiping about other people. I happen to know Sarah as well and she is a great person, in fact her husband is like a brother to me. Brad, Mike, and I grew up together and I hate seeing stuff like this posted on the internet...so very hurtful. I take great pride in keeping tabs on Brad, after all what else is a big sister supposed to do? Believe me, I would know if he's having an affair and who he's having an affair with. When you have the balls to post your real name and location, feel free to respond to my post...the one with my real name and location.
Debbie Virtue Berry

Salt Lake City, UT

#5 Oct 19, 2010
I, as well, am a big sister to Brad. You will notice, I posted my name and address-small detail.I don't live in the area but don't have to, to know what is going on in his life. We are very close. What I find interesting is.......the amount of time people find to sit around and gossip about other people. "Get a job...and a life"..this is almost laughable.'Trashing other peoples' reputation is very hurtful.....especially someone like Brad or SARAH! Do you really know these 2 people? Apparently not, based on the comments in the posts.I wonder if the person(s)that posted the "slanderous" comments realizes that "defamation of character" is not a good idea, since our family has free legal services(of course, from family member).......hummmmm....My assessment, "Wouldn't want to be in your shoes on judgement day." And, I agree, why not post your name, since you know so much, do share! Tootles.
Robin Robertson

Nashville, GA

#6 Oct 19, 2010
Oh sister, I think you used too many words with too many syllables. I don't know that people will know what you are talking about. Of course, I'm using full sentences with correct grammar and I don't think that will be understood either. Oh well, at least they know who is posting and where we live.
Just an Old friend

Malden, MA

#7 Oct 20, 2010
This cracks me up. A "victim". Be for real! You make it sound like he is a vampire, or a werewolf.
Wrench turner

Burlington, IA

#8 Oct 22, 2010
You loud mouthed sisters just wait until the truth comes out....then you can eat your words!! Ask anyone in the church or school, it's obvious what is going on! I feel sorry for Mike and the girls!
mike moore

Buffalo, MO

#9 Oct 22, 2010
Today I had someone tell me that there were some posts on here that involved Sarah and I, so I checked it out. I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT I'M READING! If you have written on here and know something that I don't then please give me a call and tell me what you know, otherwise keep your thoughts to yourself! If you are close enough to know anything then you will have my cell number. Sarah IS NOT having an affair!!!! MIND YOUR OWN BUISNESS OR CALL ME BUT DONT BE WRITING CRAP LIKE THIS!
Gomike

Festus, MO

#10 Oct 27, 2010
Way to go Mike. I guess truth is one thing these rumor addicts can't handle. May God bless you and Sarah.
hate stupid people

Helena, AL

#12 Nov 11, 2010
Leave Sarah alone. You have no idea what she has been going through at home.
Well Informed

Springfield, MO

#13 Jun 18, 2011
Well I am not surprised to either side. I am well informed that Mtn. Grove Mo. is a true low life , inbreed filled place that is full of racism, hatred, and people who pose as Christians. Just drive on through if you have to go that way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Breaking News May 22 Lmao 2
Ukulele... May 17 TMT 3
City's proposed Law Enforcement tax vote. May 17 Hose McBaggins 39
Lawn Maintenance May 16 Grassy 1
Buying local honey. May 14 Sneezy 1
Cabool Schools Tax Levy May 14 Neighbor Mom 35
Tracy Rich May 13 Garriso_ K 1

Mountain Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance