MrsWhanger

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2009

We have 6 kittens free to good homes. They are outside but wouldn't be hard to little box train. They eat soft and hard cat food. They are about 6 weeks old. Very cute. For pics go to www.myspace.com/leesha21 and look at the kittens pictures.
kittens

Springfield, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2009

Do you still have the calico one? I am thinking I might want one. We have a adult cat, and puppy. Are they okay with other animals/kids?
MrsWhanger

Cameron, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2009

They are only 6 weeks old and have only been around me and my family and my cousins play with them don't know how they'd be with a dog yet but they will learn...I have all of them and whoever gets here first gets whichever one they want.
MrsWhanger

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2009

Still have 6 free kittens to good homes, just write me back and I'll be happy to give them away to you, good Christmas presents..
MrsWhanger

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

I still have 4 kittens if anyone is interested. I have an orange one, a calico, a tabby, and a dark gray one. they are 7 weeks old
kitten person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

Judged:

i'll take all 4 of them. they are the best tastin when they are kittens they are a lot more tender they have less meat though. do they have their shots? i dont want my customers getting sick :(

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 16, 2009

kitten person wrote:
i'll take all 4 of them. they are the best tastin when they are kittens they are a lot more tender they have less meat though. do they have their shots? i dont want my customers getting sick :(
You are a sick individual. Do you really think that she is going to give you those kittens??? You are out of your freaking mind!!!
Debbie King

Gulf Breeze, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

MrsWhanger wrote:
I still have 4 kittens if anyone is interested. I have an orange one, a calico, a tabby, and a dark gray one. they are 7 weeks old
I just lost my kitten..I would glad to have one.
Spay and Neuter

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

If you had done this in the first place you wouldn't have to be trying to give them away! Irresponsible pet owners make me sick! Your animals have probably never had shots, dewormer or flea meds! Sure, go ahead and lie and say they have. But why haven't they been fixed? People like you ought to be arrested and fined! End of story!!!
kitten person

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Judged:

i beg to differ with you "spay and neuter" animals like this offer good quality pets or meat whichever you want it for. i find cat meat very appetizing and enjoy deep frying the meat and eating it with ranch dressing. i think you should be neutered so you cant raise offspring who end up like you :)
So Freakin Stupid

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

kitten person wrote:
i beg to differ with you "spay and neuter" animals like this offer good quality pets or meat whichever you want it for. i find cat meat very appetizing and enjoy deep frying the meat and eating it with ranch dressing. i think you should be neutered so you cant raise offspring who end up like you :)
I wish under the 'Judge It" button was a choice of 'dumba$$' because that is the one I would choose for you!
MrsWhanger

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2009

Guys come one, I am just trying to find good homes for my kittens...No one should be eating them. I plan to have my cat fixed like all my other cats...I just hadn't gotten to it when she came in. Didn't wanna get a kitty abortion.
I love kittens

Pittsburg, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

Judged:

dont worry about it mrs whanger. Ignore that spay and neuter a**hole. This post wasnt intended for ignorant jerks like him. Good luck on getting rid of the rest of those kittens. I love the two I got from you.
MrsWhanger

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2009

You are very welcome. I hope someone comes to claim some of the other 4 I have..
So Freakin Stupid

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

I love kittens,
Why am I the ahole because I believe in spay in neuter? Anyone that doesn't fix their pets is an idiot. There are millions of animals every year that starve and die of disease that can be prevented with vaccinations and regular vet care. And I am the ahole because I promote this? You are so stupid it is amazing! YOu are probably one of the ones that never takes your cats to the vet! Ignorance spreads ignorance, do the right thing for once! Quit blaming me for the problem and learn how not to be part of it!
i love kittens

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Judged:

I have worked in a vet clinic and am currently going to school to be one. I do believe in spaying and neutering, just not your nasty mouth. This lady is trying to give her kittens a good home without idiots like you who have nothing better to do than bash people. I understand you being upset about how animals are treated and neglected but her animals arent. And ill tell you now, there arent many people who will go out and fix a farm cat. Not once when I was working in the clinic had anyone brought in a small farm animal like a cat to be vaccinated and fixed. Its another story when theyre beloved house cats, but hers are outside. My god, the lady is feeding strays! That is so nice of her. And you get on here to bash her? Jeez!
So Freakin Stupid

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

i love kittens wrote:
I have worked in a vet clinic and am currently going to school to be one. I do believe in spaying and neutering, just not your nasty mouth. This lady is trying to give her kittens a good home without idiots like you who have nothing better to do than bash people. I understand you being upset about how animals are treated and neglected but her animals arent. And ill tell you now, there arent many people who will go out and fix a farm cat. Not once when I was working in the clinic had anyone brought in a small farm animal like a cat to be vaccinated and fixed. Its another story when theyre beloved house cats, but hers are outside. My god, the lady is feeding strays! That is so nice of her. And you get on here to bash her? Jeez!
My nasty mouth? You are the one that called me names! Perhaps you should reread the posts! You can't see the forest through the trees! YOu act like you are so much better but you resort to name calling and derogatory remarks! Grow up and realize that different people have different views! Deal with it!
i love kittens

Lawson, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

Grow up? Quit being like all the rest of mountain grove trash who love to bash each other. And there is nothing in my comment that insists that I am better than anyone. Basically, my problem is Mrs. Whanger is a nice person. She takes care of her animals and someone like you comes along with your two cents just to be rude and inconsiderate. And yes, people have different views, but do you really think your view was needed on this thread? It wasn't asking for your view, it was to give kittens to good homes. Just take a look at your posts, seriously they are uncalled for.
So Freakin Stupid

El Dorado Springs, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2009

i love kittens wrote:
Grow up? Quit being like all the rest of mountain grove trash who love to bash each other. And there is nothing in my comment that insists that I am better than anyone. Basically, my problem is Mrs. Whanger is a nice person. She takes care of her animals and someone like you comes along with your two cents just to be rude and inconsiderate. And yes, people have different views, but do you really think your view was needed on this thread? It wasn't asking for your view, it was to give kittens to good homes. Just take a look at your posts, seriously they are uncalled for.
Yoe are so far off base! This is a public forum, anyone is free to comment, anywhere. If you don't like it, don't read it. You say I am like MG trash but it is people like you that call others aholes that make MG trashy! Grow up and take a dose of your own medicine! Now go away and quit being such a bothersome little child!
leslie

Mount Vernon, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2010

do you still have the kittens now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mountain Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MO Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Missouri ... (Oct '10) 12 min LAVON AFFAIR 96,958
MO Ferguson Police Are Being Relieved Of Their Dut... 29 min Justshootthebastard 1,603
3G Processing (Jan '12) 33 min WTF 47
Anyone renting? 59 min everywhere 2
dillon ebert- snitch 3 hr Stoopid 6
MO Powerful Photos Blast The Media's Portrayal Of ... 3 hr squeezers 210
New to area 13 hr yummy 2
bridget williams gone 17 hr mg citizen 20
My Girlfriend let her sister Pee on Me-#2 (Apr '13) Aug 14 Gary Tyrrell Josh... 49

Search the Mountain Grove Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Mountain Grove Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Mountain Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••